Chapter Seven: Suho and Seonmi; Secretly.

The Stories of Our 'Happy-Ever-Afters'

You entered the classroom with multiple books in your arms.
People began to whisper,”The thing’s here!”
You simply opened your notebook and pushed up your glasses. *So immature. One of the things I hate about this school.*
A group of girls, who were also known as the queenkas, sat around you and stared at you as if you were an exhibit.
“Her face is so strangely shaped.”,one commented and leaned forward in interest.
*Says the one whose face looks like the bottom of a dirty, worn out shoe.* You rolled your eyes and flipped the page of your math book.
“She never says anything. Omo, is she mute?”,another faked a gasp.
*At least I don’t talk so much to the point where everyone just wants to tape your mouth shut.* You wrote down a formula on your page.
“Yah,”,one grabbed a strand of your hair,”Talk, will you? No one’s ever gonna be-friend you with your y attitude.”
“Excuse me, but have you met yourself before?”,you snapped.
Everyone stopped talking and turned towards the four of you.
You stood up,”I don’t see why the three of you continuously crowd around my desk every morning and break. What, do I have three heads? Am I some exhibit from the zoo? If you think I am, then I honestly recommend you go to an eye doctor and get your two eyes checked out.”
The leader raised an eyebrow,”Huh, you actually stood up for yourself for once. This is new, considering you gave up on everything after you were abandoned, Kim Seonmi.”
You froze. She opened , but was cut off,”Yah.”
The four of you turned towards the hostile voice and saw a frustrated Suho.
“Really, again? I honestly do not understand why you must waste your time going upstairs just to bug Seonmi again. It’s annoying not just her, but her classmates, as well.”,he pointed to himself,”Now, I suggest you go before I make you. And I’m sure, that you wouldn’t want that.”
She made a face,”Suho oppa, why are you defending that thing?
You rolled your eyes,”Again. I have a name.”
She ignored you,”What is she to you exactly, oppa? You always defend her whenever she’s being picked on. It doesn’t make sense.”
*I do it because you’re picking on my damn girlfriend.* “Just go.”,he growled.
She stood up,”Not until you give me a valid reason to why you continuously defend her.”
“Do you really have no shame, Ahn Jenhee?”,you raised an eyebrow,”It’s pathetic, seeing a so-called ‘queenka’ beg for a reason to why a simple classmate is defending another.”
Jenhee rolled her eyes,”Says you.”
You furrowed your eyebrows,”Are you implying something?”
She smirked and turned to you,”Are you really asking me that? You’re pathetic to the bone, starting from your style and down to your personality.”
Suho grabbed her shoulder harshly,”Don’t you dare say that.”
You shot him a look. *Don’t blow our cover, idiot!*
She pushed his hand off her shoulder and furrowed her eyebrows,”And back to you. Why the hell do you keep defending her?! Are you guys dating or some ?!”
Suho opened his mouth to admit the truth but you shot him another look and continuously shook your hands.
He sighed and motioned towards the door,”Go to your classroom. NOW.”
She rolled her eyes, but her and her group left the senior classroom.
You took out your books and notebooks for the next half of the day and stuffed the ones you had used his morning into the locker before locking the locker shut.
You turned to go towards the library, but someone grabbed your wrist and dragged you towards the dark and empty auditorium.
You knew who it was instantly,”Suho!”
He switched on a dim light and smiled at you,”Hey, beautiful.”
“Why’d you do that?! What if someone saw?!”,you panicked.
“Then let them.”,he whispered and caressed your cheek.
“You should know that there’s gossip going around now thanks to this morning! It isn’t safe for us to be alone at school like this.”,you whispered and checked the door. You locked it just to be sure.
“I hate how we have to keep it low. It’s so hard, especially since you don’t want me to defend you whenever the es mess with you.”,it was rare that he would cuss, but he only would when he was angry.
“Your image would be ruined if anyone at school found out that you, the kingka, was dating the ‘thing’.”,you made quotation marks in the air.
“But if they did know, then they would stop messing with you! And then Jongin would stop trying to put me on blind dates with random chicks he finds online.”,he shivered at the thought.
Outside the auditorium door were Suho’s five other friends that were also kingkas, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai/Jongin, and Sehun.
“Who do you think hyung’s talking to?”,Chanyeol whispered and pressed his ear against the door more.
“His girlfriend?”,Sehun gasped and attempted to open the door, yet it was locked.
“...If you took off those glasses and let your hair down, then no one would be able to call you anything else but beautiful.”,they heard Suho’s faint whisper.
“Someone with glasses and hair up...”,Baekhyun and Kai whispered at the same time and their eyes widened immensely when they thought of the same person.
“Kim Seonmi?!”,they gaped at each other before the other three’s jaws dropped.
D.O. immediately ran over and knocked on the door loudly, hissing a threat into the gap between the double doors,”Kim Suho! I swear, if you don’t open this door, I will reveal to everyone who your secret little girlfriend is!”
The two of you stopped talking immediately.
‘Who is it?!’,you mouthed to Suho.
He looked through the gap and saw D.O’s very widened eyes and turned back to you,’D.O.’
You sighed and mentally cursed yourself. You pointed to yourself and the other door on the opposite side of the room,’I’m going to leave through that way. Stay here and talk to your friends. DO NOT, tell them about me.’
You ran over to the other door and just as you had gripped the doorknob, you flung the door open and shot out of there as fast as you can.
“WAIT!”,you heard shouts behind you.
*Darn it!* You ran faster.
“BAEKHYUN! Go get her!”,Kai ordered and pushed Baekhyun forward.
He didn’t need to be told twice, and almost immediately, he was almost caught up with you.
“Wait for a minute!”,Baekhyun shouted, just a couple inches away from you.
You hid your face and shook your head as you took random turns to confuse him. *Please, go away!*
Yet, he was right on your tail and saw through your motive. *Damn, she’s trying to confuse me. I have to get in front of her.* He ran through another direction and you stopped to take a breather.
You were panting deeply,”Dang, he never gives up!”
In just a minute, Baekhyun was in front of you and he grabbed your shoulders before you could run away.
He tried to catch a glimpse of your face, but you quickly hid them in your palms.
“Kim Seonmi, please don’t make this difficult.”,he said, panting.
“I’m not. You’re the one that decided to run after me.”,you said, panting as well.
He grabbed your wrist and dragged you back to the auditorium, where Suho and the others were.
Baekhyun lightly shoved you inside first before locking all of the doors.
“Seonmi!”,Suho called.
You shot him a look. *Act like you know nothing about this! We can’t afford to let anyone know!*
But you knew that he didn’t want to oblige to your request anymore.
“Spill it, Suho hyung.”,Chanyeol lightly pushed his shoulder and nodded towards you,”What’s your relationship with Seonmi?”
He sighed and turned towards you. You lightly shook your head.
*I’m sorry.* He grabbed your hand and intertwined your fingers together with his,”She’s been my girlfriend for four years.”
*And the secret’s revealed.* You lowered your head and squeezed his hand.
--
During lunch, instead of having the six of them sit inside at their usual table, Suho had ordered them to get their food and sit at the bleachers with you.
“No, I’ll be okay alone, really.”,you sighed.
The other five had already gone inside and were in line.
“Well, we didn’t just reveal our secret to them for nothing. Besides, it’ll be fun having lunch with my dear girlfriend for once.”,he smiled and left to get both of your lunches.
Fifteen minutes later, the six of them returned with their lunches while Suho had his and yours.
“You didn’t have to. I wasn’t really hungry.”,you muttered and accepted the tray.
“You have to eat! You don’t eat breakfast and you hardly eat dinner. You’ll get sick if you don’t eat.”,he frowned and your head.
“Wow.”,D.O. blinked at the sight.
“What?”,Suho asked and turned to him.
“I’ve never seen you so... Lovey-Dovey before.”,D.O said with his wide eyes.
You chortled but quickly covered your mouth.
“Were you laughing at me?”,he turned towards you.
You lightly shook your head.
“Come on, talk! We’re you boyfriend’s best friends!”,Chanyeol pouted and poked your cheek.
“If you must know, I only talk when there’s something to talk about.”,you snapped.
He held up both hands,”Sorry, leader’s girl.”
You rolled your eyes and stuffed a small spoonful of the soup into your mouth.

--------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter~ :D

@puppylovers98: I know!~ Poor Panda Tao ;n; No, actually! But I had heard of Best Friend by Jason Chen LOL. Yeah, poor Lay :c but then again, he is the different one, considering he is a unicorn... OTL WEEEE THANK YOU!~ :D