Confrontation

Our Love Is Unbreakable

---------

Yeonhee stood up to leave when Yongguk stopped her.

"Wait. Meet me at the cafe opposite the school. I have some things I want to ask you," 

She ignored him and continued walking.

He stood in front of her and gazed into her eyes. "Please. I need to have the answers to my questions. It won't take up much of your time I promise. Just treat that you're returning a favour or I owe you one. Okay?"

Yeonhee hesitated, and then said, "You owe me one."

*Yes.* Yongguk mentally cheered.

*Hais. Why did I even agree to meet him..* Yeonhee sighed.

She dragged her footsteps towards the cafe and looked into the sky, *I'm supposed to avoid him..*

As she entered the cafe, Yongguk's ears perked up and immediately waved her over.

"You're here. I thought you wouldn't come." Yongguk whispered.

"Well, I'm here aren't I? What do you want to ask me? Make it quick. I need to go somewhere after this." Yeonhee muttered.

"Okay. Firstly, why are you avoiding me?" Yongguk raised an eyebrow.

Yeonhee slightly flinched at the question then said, "Did I?"

"Yes, so please tell me the reason." Yongguk pleaded.

"Well, because I hate your guts-"

"No. I'm sure it's not because of that."

"Whatever smartypants." Yeonhee rolled her eyes.

"Seriously. I need a honest answer from you."

Yeonhee felt her cheeks heating up.

She couldn't take it anymore. She grabbed her bag and ran out of the cafe and headed towards an alley.

Yongguk was shocked, and ran after her. 

"Hey! What was that for?!" Yongguk caught up with her and grabbed her shoulders.

Yongguk was surprised when he saw tears rolling down her cheeks.

She desperately tried to cover her face. *. I've made a fool out of myself in front of him.*

"Don't cry." Yongguk whispered as he wiped off Yeonhee's tears with his thumbs.

Yeonhee broke down and placed her arms around his waist.

"Wha-"

Yongguk stared down at her for a moment then wrapped his hands around Yeonhee's head.

"What happened?" Yongguk asked concernly.

"I've fallen in love with you, pabo!" Yeonhee shouted through sobs.

"You love me?" Yongguk asked carefully.

"Yes! That's why I've been avoiding you! To prevent myself from liking you more!" Yeonhee shouted.

"I-I love you too." Yongguk whispered.

"You are different from other girls. You are special. You are beautiful. You are perfect in my eyes." Yongguk said.

Yeonhee gazed into his eyes and leaned in.

Their lips met and they stayed like that for a few minutes.

"I love you." Yeonhee muttered.

"I love you too." Yongguk said.

*I swear I will protect her. I won't let her get hurt. If anyone dares to hurt her, they will have to go through me, Bang Yongguk.*