Trouble

Our Love Is Unbreakable

---------

As expected, the teacher who was in charge of the detention was laughed and mocked at by students and he thought, *Why the hell are students laughing at me? Is there anything on my face?* He went into the toilet and got the shock of his life when he looked into the mirror. *Argh! those two students will get it from me.*

He went to find Yongguk and Yeonhee and the two of them exchanged knowing looks, *Uh-oh. We're in deep trouble.*

The teacher questioned them individually and Yeonhee blinked innocently at the teacher, "I didn't do anything! I'm innocent! It must have been Bang Yongguk. I knew he was up to something."

"Really? Ok I will punish him. You may leave now."

"BANG YONGGUK! COME IN RIGHT NOW." The teacher shouted.

Yeonhee stuck out a tongue when she walked past him.

*I got a bad feeling..* Yongguk thought uneasily.

*Good luck dude. This is what you get when you get in my way.* Yeonhee snickered.

"Yeonhee said that you are the one who doodled on my face. Is that true?" The teacher hissed.

Yongguk wanted to say no at first, but he did not want Yeonhee to get into trouble.

".. Yes."

"WHY DID YOU DO IT?! YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS YOU IDIOT!"

*You are one anyways.* Yongguk rolled his eyes.

"Alright. I'm sorry ok?" Yongguk apologized carelessly.

"Suspension for three days. Three days!" The teacher growled.

"Whatever. I need to go now." Yongguk left.

-------------------

The next day, Yeonhee stepped into class to find the class terribly quiet. Too quiet for her ears.

"Have you heard that Yongguk is suspended? I wonder what happened." Her classmates whispered.

*Suspended? Could it have been the prank? Whatever. He's dumb enough to admit it. He could've denied it and push the blame onto me.* Yeonhee rolled her eyes and sat on her seat.

Yeonhee was not used to not having Yongguk to and she felt a bit uncomfortable.

Three days passed by and Yongguk came back to school.

"You came." Yeonhee said.

"Yeah. Did you miss me? Because I did." Yongguk winked.

"Disgusting." Yeonhee pretended to puke.

"Aigoo so cute." Yongguk ruffled her hair.

"Aish get away from me! We're not that close." Yeonhee rolled her eyes.

"Never." Yongguk smirked.

"Whatever. Stupid. Why didn't you deny it? You could've just push the blame to me."

"I don't want you to get punished." Yongguk whispered with sincerity in his eyes.

Yeonhee was touched for a moment but went back to her cold self immediately. *I cannot give in that easily.*

"Thanks but no thanks." Yeonhee mumbled but Yongguk knew that Yeonhee was softening.

*Anything for you.* Yongguk smiled.