Yeonhee's and Yongguk's Story

Our Love Is Unbreakable

---------

Yeonhee sighed, "My mum was abused by my alcoholic father. Since young, I would witness my dad hitting my mum and once, even using a broken bottle beer to hit her. It hurt my heart to see that. Just like that, my mum couldn't take it anymore and committed suicide. My dad no, he's not fit to be one. That beast, had liver cancer and eventually died. I was glad that he died, but my mum didn't deserve that. I am useless. I can't even protect my own mum." Tears flowed out of her eyes.

Yongguk patted Yeonhee on her shoulder, "Don't cry. It's the past now. You have me and that's all that matters. right?" Yongguk whispered gently.

"Yeah. I'm glad to have you in my life." Yeonhee smiled.

"Then, I was sent to an orphanage. I hated that place. I once swore that I would escape from there no matter what. Finally, I got my chance. I sneaked out of the orphanage during nap time but the security guard saw it and chased after me. I ran across the road without looking and a car banged into me. 15 stitches are needed and I still have the scar now." She brushed her bangs away and a pale and long scar was seen.

Yongguk kissed the scar and then stared at her lips. He leant in and kissed Yeonhee slowly yet passionately.

After a while, they broke the kiss and gasped for air.

"There. My story, Now it's your turn." Yeonhee clapped.

"You are excited, aren't you?" Yongguk grinned,

"Just tell me already!" Yeonhee whined.

"Arasso arasso. My mother passed away due to cancer after I was born and my father remarried. My stepmother treated me and my brother cruelly and finally, I couldn't stand it and slapped her in front of my father. My father and stepmother were furious and chased me out of the house. I was 10 then and my brother was 7. He was left alone with the devils and I couldn't do anything. I can only sleep by the roadside and beg for food. Luckily, there were kind souls who gave me some food but that was only temporary. Once, I sneaked into the backyard of my house and wanted to take my brother along with me, but that found out and beat my brother to death. I was just as helpless as you back then. Fortunately, an ahjumma took me in and raised me like her own child as she didn't had any. Sadly, she passed away when I was 15. Life ." Yongguk sighed.

"Wow. Didn't know you were such a badass." Yeonhee teased.

"Now you know." Yongguk winked.

"Let's forget about the past and start anew. Just the two of us." Yeonhee said.

"Just the two of us. I like the sound of that." Yongguk smirked, but in a good way.