Unbreakable

Our Love Is Unbreakable

---------

Yeonhee and Zelo went out everyday after school, and Yongguk was jealous. In fact, he still loved Yeonhee.

Zelo found himself getting weirder and weirder as he felt his heart beat faster than usual when he was around Yeonhee.

Yeonhee really loved Zelo. She hoped that they would last forever.

The truth was that, Zelo was becoming more and more human-like. He was a type of robot that if he found true love, he would slowly turn into a human.

This sounded impossible but yeah, this is a fact.

Yongguk told Zelo to break up with her.

"Why?!" Zelo seemed bewildered.

"Have you forgotten that you're just a robot? Huh? Wake up robot boy." Yongguk sniggered.

"I will never let you break us up." Zelo hissed.

"Yah you! I'm the one who created you, and I will be the one to destroy you." Yongguk smirked.

"Sorry, but you're unable to do that."

Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows and closed his eyes. *. They're really in love.*

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Yongguk messed his hair in annoyance.

Zelo met with Yeonhee and he planned to tell her everything.

Yeonhee was shocked.

"But nothing can break us up right? So if I do not leave you, you will not break down right?" Yeonhee asked worriedly.

Zelo nodded.

"You're a human now?" She asked again.

"Yes dear, and my heart was made to love you. Our love is unbreakable."

They smiled, and admired the sunset together.

 

It's the end?! Oh ya it is.. Sorry for the abrubt ending ): I didn't want to continue this at first, but still, I decided to write the last chapter! Comments please ~