Secret Love

Our Love Is Unbreakable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8F5gYFdCyg

---------

Daehyun and Yeonhee went out every weekend, and they tried their best to hide it from Yongguk.

She would always turn Yongguk down whenever he asked her out. It didn't bother him that much as he was busy as well. He recently took up a new hobby of making robots and he was skilled at it. He kept it from Yeonhee as he wanted to make something nice for her. And of course, she was oblivious to it.

It was Saturday night. Yeonhee hummed a song while carefully combing her hair.

She heard a soft click of her bedroom door and gasped, "Ahh Daehyunnie oppa! You scared me! How did you enter my house anyways? Did you break my windows?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Of course not silly. You gave me a spare key, remember?" Daehyun chuckled.

"Oh yeah. I'm so forgetful nowadays." She smacked her forehead lightly.

"Silly girl." Daehyun stuck out his tongue.

"Should we go now?" Yeonhee said.

"Ne! Kaja!" Daehyun shouted.

"Yah! I'm not deaf okay!" Yeonhee covered her ears.

"Don't 'yah' me! I'm older than you and I'm your boyfriend!" Daehyun gave a disapproving frown.

"Secret boyfriend you mean ~" Yeonhee said.

"Yeah.. I hope Yongguk hyung wouldn't find out. He would kill me man!" Daehyun winced.

"Haha! Let's be more careful then!"

"I think we can't be so open now. I think he's going to suspect something is wrong if you keep turning him down. Is this what they call secret love? Haha." He attempted to joke.

"Oppa.. Saranghae." Yeonhee whispered.

"You know I only love you." Daehyun smiled.

They then held hands and stepped out of the house.

It was nearing midnight and there were not many people on the streets.

*It seems only the neon signs and the street lights in the dark night are blessing our relationship.* Daehyun thought bitterly.

*It's a love only you and I know in this world.* Yeonhee gazed at Daehyun's handsome face.

Suddenly, heavy raindrops pelted on both Yeonhee and Daehyun and they ran under the shelter of a nearby cafe.

Yeonhee tried to brush off the raindrops and helped Daehyun too.

"Aigoo. You are all wet." Yeonhee said with a worried look on her face.

"You aren't any drier." Daehyun chuckled.

"So cold! Brrr." Yeonhee spoke between chattering teeth and Daehyun wrapped his jacket around Yeonhee.

"Komawo. Let's go in for some hot chocolate!" Yeonhee suggested.

"Ne." Daehyun smiled.

"Welcome! Please sit here!" A waitress ushered the both of them to a table for two and they settled down.

The waitress tried to seduce Daehyun by batting her fake eyelashes, but apparently she failed.

Daehyun's eyes were fixated on Yeonhee and they exchanged loving looks.

The waitress scowled and then faked a cough. "Erhem. What can I get you two?"

"Two hot chocolates."

"Okay." The waitress turned to left and a smirk came onto her face.

She brought out the two hot chocolates, and added a huge amount of salt into one of them. She took a spoon and stirred it, the salt dissolving rapidly in the hot liquid.

Daehyun caught a glimpse of her doing that and gasped in shock.

He thought of an idea and when the waitress arrived, he smiled sweetly, took the 'contaminated' cup, and said, "This hot chocolate will be on me. Please go ahead and have it."

Yeonhee stared at him with her eyes widened and Daehyun gave her the 'I-will-tell-you-what's-going-on-so-don't-be mad-at-me' look.

Yeonhee got it and said nothing.

"Ahh n-no thank you." The waitress stammered.

"Why? Didn't you try to seduce me just now with your fake eyelashes? And failed terribly? One more thing, don't be a that puts salt in my girlfriend's hot chocolate just beacause you are jealous." Daehyun smirked.

Yeonhee thought, *Wow.*

The waitress looked at Daehyun with frightened eyes and scurried off.

"I'll lodge a complaint to your boss so be prepared to pack up and leave!" Daehyun shouted after her.

"Calm down! She's just a ." Yeonhee said.

"Yeah es will be es."

"I agree." Yeonhee laughed.

"Here. Have this before it turns cold." Daehyun pushed the 'unontaminated' hot chocolate towards her.

Yeonhee looked at it doubtfully and Daehyun chuckled. "Don't worry. She didn't put salt inside this cup. I can try it for you if you don't believe me."

He took a careful sip and said, "There. Nothing's wrong with it."

"Ne." Yeonhee smiled then took a sip.

"It's nice." Yeonhee smiled adorably.

"Yeah. You are nicer." Daehyun winked.

"Aigoo." Yeonhee felt blush creeping up her cheeks and she pushed him playfully.

"Drink more. I should bring you home now. You might catch a cold." Daehyun said.

"No need- Ah choo!" Yeonhee sneezed.

"Oops." She scratched her head sheepishly.

He went over to the manager and told him what happened and he immediately fired the waitress on the spot.

"I apologize for my worker's behaviour. The hot chocolates will be on the house. And take these too." He took out a huge oreo cheesecake and handed it to Daehyun.

"Thank you." He bowed and left with Yeonhee.

They arrived in front of Yeonhee's house and both of them had frowns on their faces as they had to part.

"I'll call you when I reach home." Daehyun made a phone sign and kissed Yeonhee on her lips.

The kiss felt different compared to her's and Yongguk's. Her heart fluttered and she deepened the kiss.

After a few minutes, they broke the kiss and Daehyun patted her head, "Annyeong."

"Annyeong." Yeonhee waved as she stared at Daehyun's back.

She went back into her house and had a warm bath.

*Yongguk-ah, mianhae.*