Yeonhee

Our Love Is Unbreakable

---------

As usual, Yeonhee was sitting alone in the cafeteria.

She didn't have many friends but was popular because of her brains and brawns.

She hated guys, and their guts. Especially Bang Yongguk.

He was her classmate, and wouldn't stop pissing her off.

Yongguk everyday, like it was his hobby.

Just then, the bell rang for lessons.

Yeonhee sighed, got up slowly and went up to her classroom.

"Hey Yeonhee." Her friend, Eunjung greeted.

"Hey Eunjung." Yeonhee forced a small smile.

Usually she was cold and all that, but when she's around her not-so-many friends, she could be an angel.

Always standing up for her friends, but nobody knew that as they didn't dare approach her, and she didn't mind a single bit.

Her friends didn't care about other things and tried to make friends with her.

It was difficult to melt the ice in Yeonhee's heart, but they succeeded in making friends with her.

Yeonhee sighed whenever flashbacks of what Tiffany have done to her came rushing back. Tiffany was once Yeonhee's best friend, they were inseparable like Siamese twins, but all that was gone when Tiffany made new friends. Tiffany left Yeonhee because her new friends were much more cooler than her, and were rich at that. She winced bitterly as Tiffany's words resounded through her mind. "Get a life man. I'm sick and tired of you hanging around me, sticking to me like a dog. Aishh pabo." Tiffany smirked, and left with her new friends, cackling with laughter.

She brushed her thoughts away, *That was all in the past. Time to start anew. My current friends are not that bad either. They were always there for me like how I would be there for them whenever they needed help.*

Nobody could ever feel the pain in her heart. Except for her friends.

She sighed one last time and put her head on the table.

"Kim Yeonhee ~ There you are. Always sleeping. Pabo pig!" Yongguk's deep voice was heard.

Yeonhee ignored him and continued napping.

"Yah! I'm talking to you! Don't ignore me!" Yongguk shouted.

"You should've been used to that by now. Haha." Himchan laughed.

"Pshh." Yongguk rolled his eyes and sat right next to Yeonhee.

" off." Yeonhee growled.

"What if I don't?" Yongguk challenged.

"Then I'll make you."

She shot up from her chair and kicked his chair. He stood up immediately and she aimed for his crotch.

Before she could hit him, Yongguk placed his hand protectively in front of his "treasure" and surrendered. "Araso araso. I'll off."

"Tskk." Yeonhee rolled her eyes and sat down on her chair.

*I don't know why you are so mean to me but yet, I enjoy it. Alot. I know you're a good person at heart whenever I see you with your friends. Why can't you react the same way towards me? Never mind, I'll find out the truth and make you fall in love with me.* Yongguk smirked as he brushed his bottom lip with his thumb.