The Men of 2pm.

The Intersection of Past, Present and Future.

It was morning when I met up with 2pm and the staff/crew of their show. It was quite awkward, I just stood around until the guys came over.

"Jiyeon!" Taecyeon shouted as they made their way over to where I was standing.

"We never introduced ourselves!" Junho said as they all got together and introduced themselves as 2pm and then gave an individual introduction and then I introduced myself. After that we all stood in silence until Wooyoung laughed.

"Seems like it's still quite awkward and that's the reason why we are here!" Wooyoung said pointing at the amusement park behind us. Everyone clapped and shouted in joy. I just went ahead and copied them. Quite honestly I was a bit excited because it had been some time since I've actually gone to an amusement park. We started filming and so we went on rides, walked around, bought stuff and just had a good time. We had a short break from filming and was free to do whatever so the guys wanted to go on the rollercoaster. I not knowing what else to do followed them.

"I want to ride with Jiyeon!" Taecyeon shouted.

"No I do!" Chansung shouted.

"No! Me!" Wooyoung followed.

I just looked at them and laughed.

"You choose Jiyeon." Taecyeon said.

"Well that's not fair! Let's do rock, paper, scissors to see who gets to ride with Jiyeon." Nickhun said.

They all agreed and well the winner was...

"My ears Jiyeon..." Wooyoung said pushing me.

I might have screamed too loud for Wooyoung.

"Sorry Oppa!" I laughed.

"Maybe I should have let you sit with the others." He said.

"Oppa! Sorry." I said.

"Just kidding. Come on let's go, we should be filming soon." He said as we walk down to meet the others.

"Let's get some drinks/snacks before we go back to meet the staff." Junho said.

Everyone agreed.

"What do you want Jiyeon?" Wooyoung asked.

"...A strawberry slushie." I said.

"Okay, one strawberry slushie coming up!" He said as he went up to order me one. He came back and handed it to me.

"Thank you." I said as we all left to go meet the staff.

"Having fun Jiyeon?" Nickhun asked.

"Ahh, yes I am!" I smiled because it was true.

"Good!" He smiled back.

We get back to the staff and they tell us to go to the house they rented and they will start filming again there. We all got in a van and was driven to the house. The guys all slowly started to fall asleep which made me realize how tired they must be from their schedules and so forth. I too eventually fell asleep and woke up in time before arriving to the house. I woke up the guys and we got out of the van and stretched before filming started. We were filmed outside the house and right when we walked in, the guys acted excited and ran all over the place. We were filmed playing a few games and just having fun when they told us we had to decide who would have to cook through another game. Well the game led to me, Nickhun and Wooyoung as the ones who lost, we were the ones who had to cook. Wooyoung just stood there looking like a little lost child while Nickhun attempted to try something. I just laughed and eventually got us all cooking a decent meal. Everyone was called down to eat, we played a few more games and then filming ended and we were to sleep. The staff and crew left and then the guys wanted to chill in the living room so we did.

 

"So Jiyeon, tell us a little about yourself." Junsu said.

Tell you all about myself...

"I'm 23 and...have already lived a life that has taught me many things, whether it bad or good. I'd tell you all more but I'm still searching for myself so I really don't know what else to say." I said.

"We can relate. We've lived a tough life as well. But it's the road we chose so you know what, we just have to it up." Wooyoung said.

"I know what you mean." I said.

"So how'd you get the job as the MC for your show?" Taecyeon asked.

"What agency are you with?" Nickhun asked.

"Umm, I got the job through an oppa you could say. I was sort of interviewed and was just chosen as the one who got the job. And as for an agency, I'm not with one." I told them.

"What? Really?" Chansung asked.

"Wow!" Wooyoung said.

"How are you not with an agency. Well I guess it happens. You must be lucky." Junho said. 

"I must be." I smiled.

We spent the next few hours just talking and then we all went to bed. We woke up in the morning to do a little filming and then we ended it with a "Hwaiting!" and then everyone got ready to leave.

"Thank you for joining us!" Taceyeon said.

"Yeah! It was really fun!" Chansung said.

"Give us a call if you ever need anything!" Nickhun said.

"I hope I get to come on your show one day!" Wooyoung said.

"It was nice meeting you!" Junsu said.

"Good luck with everything!" Junho said. 

 

I smiled, nodded and waved goodbye. Well that was definitely something different.