Seo In Guk.

The Intersection of Past, Present and Future.

Seo In Guk. So I go to the place where I was supposed to meet In Guk for the filming. I go inside the building and there was a nice set of a living room and a kitchen. There are crew people everywhere, it wasn't a lot but it was a good number. I walk around a bit not knowing where to go but I heard my name being called. I turn to see In Guk so I bow. 

"Just in time! We'll get you to hair and makeup now." He said grabbing my arm and walking towards a chair.

I sit down and get my hair and makeup done then I was sent to put on a white dress. I get changed and then I was ready. I walk towards the set to see In Guk changed as well, I guess I'm working with him.

"So you're in the film too?" I asked because I didn't expect someone who was working with the production to be part of the film.

"Oh yeah! I'm the main, the film we're doing is pretty simple. You won't have to do much, you won't even have to speak. I'll mainly be doing the talking and what you're essentially doing is look pretty." He said.

I must have givin him a look because he laughed.

"We really just want to see how well you come out on film. So just smile a lot, be cute, be natural. And if you can't be natural, act." He smiled giving me a pat on the head and then walked away to film first.

I touch my head thinking, do I look like someone who likes getting patted on the head? Do I? When was the last time I was actually patted on the head...Ahjussi...I miss you. What about before him? My mind wandered but before it could get to where I didn't want it to my name was called.

"We're ready for you." In Guk said motioning me to go over to the set.

I walk over and 'look pretty' or at least tried and in the end as we monitored everything I was surprised by how it all turned out. Everyone wandered around and did their own thing and then In Guk walked over to me.

"You turned out better than we expected. We'd love to have you!" He said reaching his hand out.

I shook his hand and that was it. I was now going to be an MC for a new show. Never thought I'd ever do such a thing but here I am doing it, being an MC, putting myself out there for the world to see. Park Jiyeon sure was turning out to be doing things I'd never done before. But then again, I shouldn't be too surprised though, since I've always experienced and did things I never thought I would in all the lives I had lived before.

"Jiyeon!" Someone said my name.

"Oh? Yes?" I answered In Guk.

"A few of us are going out to get some food. Come with us, it's sort of to welcome you in." In Guk smiled.

"Sure. Let's go." I smiled back.

I left with In Guk and a few of the others and we get to a meat place. We were all talking, just having a good time when someone walks in and In Guk introduces me to him.

"Jiyeon, this is the first male MC you will be working with!" He said motioning him to sit down next to me.

"Hello." I slightly bowed.

"Hi! My name is...."