Ahn Ba Woo and...

The Intersection of Past, Present and Future.

 

The moment I saw him I walked right over to him. We talked for a quick few seconds and exchanged numbers. We were going to meet up today and just talk and I was willing to do so. I met up with Ba Woo at a restaurant and well, we talked.

"I guess I should call you Jiyeon from now on huh." Ba Woo smiled.

"Yes. What have you been up to?" I asked.

"I'm sort of just working right now." He said.

"Oh? Where? Doing what?" I asked.

"Well I'm actually a co-owner of a club. Midnight." He said.

"So Ba Woo who used to dance in clubs now co-owns one eh?" 

"Correct! It is a much better living though." Ba Woo said.

"Wow, Ba Woo co-owns the ever growing popular Midnight. I will come one day." I smiled.

"Please do! VIP for you for life!" He laughed. "Well what have you been up to other than your show?" He asked.

"Oh? You know of my show?" I asked.

"Sure do. I've seen a few episodes. They were all very...random but somehow fun." He laughed.

"Well that's what the producer was aiming for." I said.

"You know, from the views of a viewer the show somehow always seems to be centered on you." He said.

"...Well it is my show in a sense." I said.

"Yeah. I guess." He smiled.

"By the way what were you doing at the party the other day?" I asked curious.

"I was invited. It was sort of a young adults blooming sort of thing and since I co-own a popular club I was invited. Who was that guy you were with?" He asked.

"Ohhhh! That was my friend Woohyun. He MCed with me once and wanted someone to go with him so he just asked me and I ended up agreeing." I said.

"Oh. I'm glad I went now. I was debating on whether I should go or not and I'm glad I decided to go because if I didn't I wouldn't have seen you." He smiled.

"Me too." I said truthfully.

"How about you stop by Midnight tonight?" Joon asked.

"Tonight? I don't know." I asked.

"Why? Are you busy?" He asked.

"No, it's just that..." I began.

"Okay, see you there. I'll be waiting!" He said leaving.I went home and debated on whether or not I should go to Midnight. Just as I was about to tell myself to just not go Ba Woo texts me.

- I will really be waiting! I will wait all night if I have to! -

What a big babo. But I guess that's why I appreciate him so much.

- Okay, okay. I will be there! - I replied.

- Good! See you then! ^_- - 

Still such a kid at heart. I got dressed and ready and then left for Midnight. I get there and right away I hear my name. I look to find Joon standing by the door and telling me to come in. He led me to a room and introduced me to a few people. We had a few drinks and things went on from there.

While dancing I saw Ba Woo who just smiled. I remember when he was the one dancing, giving me that same smile. I'm glad he is doing well. I feel as though if I were to ever tell anyone about my past, Ba Woo would be the one to understand and still accept me. I wonder if will he be accepting as I want him to be. Until then, Ba Woo let's just stay like this.

I spent the rest of the night with Ba Woo and a few of his friends in a VIP room. As Ba Woo and I were leaving to get a late night snack, there he was, standing right in front of me. I had a feeling something was coming my way, I just didn't expect it to be so soon, especially just when I had seen Ba Woo again. Now another person from my past was standing before me. And this time the feeling was nowhere close the feeling I had when I had first seen Ba Woo.