Ok Taecyeon and Hwang Chansung.

The Intersection of Past, Present and Future.

"Hello!! Today is a special day and why?! Because we have the ever handsome Taecyeon and Chansung of 2PM with us!! Wooo wooo!"

"Hello! We are 2pm's Taecyeon..."

"And Chansung. It's a pleasure to be here!"

"Oh no! It's a pleasure for us that you two were able to join us today!"

The show went on and it extra fun because the two were really funny and made things so fun, they had that idol feel about them but they were very carefree! They made me laugh a lot and made everything just so...fun. The two had a scedule right after our filming.

"Jiyeon! Today was fun!" Taceyeon said.

"It was! It was really nice meeting you two and thank you guys for coming in!" I said.

"No problem! We would love to come back sometime!" Chansung said.

"Please do! I wil be waiting!" I smiled.

"Bye!" They waved as they walked away with their manager.

"Bye!!" I said after them.

"Today was fun." I found myself saying out loud. I then feel the same feeling I did days ago. As though someone was looking at me. I turn to look but all I saw were the staff and crew packing things up. Strange. I went to grab my bags and then left.

A few days pass when I get a call.

"Hello?" I said not knowing who to expect because I normally don't answer to numbers I don't know but since I was in the industry I was in I knew a lot of people could possibly contact me.

"Hello. This is 2pm's manager, they boys wanted to..."

"We wanted to invite you to our show!" I heard Taecyeon saying.

"Yes! So please come! Hopefully you're not busy!" Chansung said.

"A show? What kind of show?" I asked.

"Let's discuss it! Why don't you come over to JYPE's headquarters tomorrow!" Taecyeon said.

"Can you give me some time to think about it? I'll text you by tonight with my answer." I said.

"Okay! We really want you to join!" Taecyeon said and then we hung up.

Many thoughts ran through my mind. Should I go? Should I not? I wasn't really someone famous so I wonder why they invited me. Plus I wasn't even in a company so I don't really know what happens or what I should do. Maybe I should ask Kook Oppa to go with me...no he might scare them off. Should I let In Guk know? Hmmm...what to do?

- Okay, I will meet with you all tomorrow. - I texted.

 

I went to JYPE and was shown into a room. I sat there and waited and then people started coming in.

"Jiyeon!" Taecyeon said as he came a took a seat next to me as well as Chansung.

I greeted everyone asn they greeted back.

"So you know we have a tv show right?! Well we want you to appear on our next episode! It'll be an easy-going show. We just want you to come spend the day with us!" Taecyeon said.

"What are you guys doing exactly?" I asked.

"Just chilling at home...like an MT!" Chansung said.

"Yeah! We'll just be showing how we're like at home and just having fun." Junsu said.

"Why me?!" I asked wanting to know why of all people are they choosing someone like me, people barely know me and I barely know the ropes of anything in this industry.

"Well because we like you! You seem very carefree just like us." Chansung said.

"We know you're new and all but this will be fun! This can help you get out there!" Taecyeon said.

Help me get out there? I had never thought of it that way. I had always just thought of it as I was doing a tv show that probably won't do well since I was a no one and that it was just to help In Guk out since he asked. I didn't think of the possibility that I would meet idols, MCs, actors, actresses, appear on other shows and so forth. Strange, never thought I would live this life.

"Sure I'll help out." I said.

"Great!" Taecyeon and Chansung said.

They handed me a script of what was going to happen. It just had ideas that we could possibly do, it was just an outline and everything else we were supposed to do on our own, think of on our own. That might be a problem for me.

That night as I was doing some serious research on what usually happens I get a text from Taecyeon.

- Don't stress out about it! You will do fine! We will be there to help! Just be yourself and have fun! ^_^ See you soon! - 

Just be myself? *Sigh, that would be easy if I actually knew who I was.