Choi Minho.

The Intersection of Past, Present and Future.

"I'm Jiyeon here and I would like to introduce you all to the handsome Minho! Wooo." 

"Hello all! I'm Minho and I'm pleased to be here with Jiyeon and everyone!"

The show recorded well and soon it was over. I was on my way out when I hear my name being called out, I turn to see Minho waving his arms in the air.

"Jiyeon!" He said as I neared him.

"Hello Minho. Is something the matter?" I asked.

"Oh no, I just wanted to tell you, good show today and it was really a pleasure working with you." He smiled.

"Oh! It was a pleasure working with you to. You did well and if possible come back for another episode if you can." I said to him.

"Of course! Well if you're not busy, let's go get some food?" He asked.

"I have plans with someone else...come with!" I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's just with Jinki but since we're all working in the same field and just starting out it'd be nice to get together and just chat or something so come with!" I said.

"Oh, okay, let's go then!" He said.

We both left to the place where I was to meet Jinki oppa.

"Jiyeonnn!" Jinki said as soon as he saw me.

I took a seat next to him and Minho did the same.

"You brought another man to our date?" Jinki whispered to me.

"Ahahaha, stop being silly. Anyways, Jinki this is Minho and Minho this is Jinki." I said.

The two greeted each other and then we started chatting about the show, being an MC and whatever came up. 

"Well, I should get going now, it was nice meeting you Minho. Bye Jiyeon." Jinki said before leaving.

"I should get going too. But let's exchange numbers and keep in contact. Call me whenever you need something or just want to talk!" Minho said as we exchanged numbers and then he left.

I stayed a while longer before leaving when I get a call from Kook oppa saying he wanted to norabang. I met up with him and a few of the regulars and we sang the night away. As Kook Oppa was sending me home we had a chat.

"How are you these days?" He asked.

"...Things are working out great." I said believing the words that came out of my mouth because things were indeed going great. Everything just felt right and my life seemed like it was finally going on the right path.

"Oh Oppa, have you been watching my show?" I asked.

"Of course! I made everyone tune in! It's my new favorite show! You were wonderful!" He smiled and then patted my head.

"Ahh, thank you oppa. I will continue to work hard." I smiled, I didn't think he would watch the show because well Oppa is not really the type of person who would sit down and watch television. But knowing that he did for me brought a smile to my face. It was times like these when I remembered I wasn't alone and was indeed just a 23 year old.