Lee Jinki AKA Onew.

The Intersection of Past, Present and Future.

"Hi! My name is Onew!"

"And I'm Jiyeon, here with a brand new show that will be showing a lot of different, random but fun things/events and more!"

"It will be fun do please support the show!" Onew chirped in.

The first show went by and by the time I knew it, it was over. Surprisingly it was better than I expected. Anyways it ended and as I was getting my things ready to leave with the crew because they wanted to celebrate the first recording of the show. 

"Jiyeon!" I heard from behind me. I turn back and see Jinki walking towards me.

"Great show today!" He smiled reaching his hand out.

"Oh yes, it was. It was a pleasure working with you." I said shaking his hand.

"I would love to be a permanent MC alongside you but since that's not what the show is looking for right now, I'll look forward to the day we get to work together again." He smiled.

"Me too Jinki." I smiled.

"Well let's get going then." He said.

I get to the place and see that the whole place was filled with people from the staff and so forth. I took a seat next to In Guk and Jinki. We were all enjoying ourselves, talking about the show, what we should try next, whatever that came to mind and just really had a great time. While talking to Jinki about how he got the job as an MC I feel as though someone was looking at me or something. I look up and around at everyone but nothing, everyone was having a good time with the people around them and so I just dismissed it and looked back at Jinki.

"You okay?" Jinki asked.

"Oh yeah." I smiled.

"How did you become the main MC?" Jinki asked.

"It was all thanks to In Guk. He gave me his card and well it all just went on from there." I said.

"Wow, you must be lucky, it's like he just picked you out from the street. I've been trying to get an MC job for the longest time." Jinki.

I laughed not knowing what to say because it was true. I've never ever thought of being an MC, being on TV at all and someone I just got the job without any training, no experience at all, I wasn't in an agency, nothing, I was just some girl that happened to get the job and now the world is going to see me.....the world is going to see me...everyone is going to see me...including...

"You were great though! You have a natural talent, they're lucky to have found you! Remember me when you get famous Jiyeon." Jinki laughed.

"I will never forget you Jinki! If the first episode gets good ratings it will be thanks to you as well!! I should be saying that, you better remember me when you get your own show." I smiled.

"Sure will! If you ever need a job I will have one for you...just give me a few years to get my name out there!" Jinki said.

"Arraso! I will be waiting!" I smiled.

"Let's exchange numbers and keep in contact." Jinki said taking out his phone.

"Jiyeon-ah!" I heard In Guk saying. I turn to look at him standing up, walking towards me and Jinki with someone next to him.

"This is your next MC partner." In Guk said.

"He's cute, but not as cute as me." Jinki jokingly whispered to me causing me to laugh.

"Nice to meet you Jiyeon, I'm..."