Jang Woo Jae.

The Intersection of Past, Present and Future.

Woo Jae. The person now standing in front of me was JB. The JB I used to love.

"Jiyeon, you okay?" Ba Woo asked.

"Oh. Yeah, let's go." Hoping that JB didn't notice me, yet knowing he knew it was me, me and Ba Woo walked forward and past JB.

"Ji Kyung, can we talk?" JB asked as he stepped in front of me. I looked at him as the name Ji Kyung and who she was ran through my head. Ba Woo, I wonder if he heard that. I needed to do something quick because at this moment, I was two different girls to two different guys and I didn't want to be in this situation any longer. It felt like trouble would just come from it. "Well I've got to run so talk to you later Jiyeon. Text me when you get home." Ba Woo smiled as he left me alone with JB. Thank you Ba Woo.

I stood there with JB not knowing what to expect.

"Ji Kyung. Why did he call you Jiyeon." JB asked.

Ahh so that's the first question. A hard question right from the start.

"Because my name is Jiyeon." I told him.

"I thought your name was Ji Kyung." He said.

"Well, it's Jiyeon now." I wasn't lying but I wasn't telling the entire truth. Don't ask, don't tell.

"How have you been?" He asked.

"I was doing great. How are you and Haesung?" I asked not knowing why at first. Why did I even say her name? Why did I bring up our past first? It's been at least 3 years since high school and it's not like I really wanted to know but I still asked. I looked at JB, the man I had loved once and realized it was because I loved him once...it was because he left me for her that I guess I still sort of had this hatred towards him. He did once break my heart, that's why I asked him.

"...Oh. We're not together anymore. Not since we graduated." He said.

"Oh. Okay." I said wanting to walk away because this was getting more awkward.

"...It was because of you." JB said without me even asking. Yet it made me wonder what he meant. I looked at him waiting for an answer.

"I broke up with Haesung because after high school ended I realized that what I had done was wrong and I couldn't stay in that relationship any longer. It was because of you, I missed you and wanted, no needed the chance to say sorry on a clean slate." He said.

What in the world is this? What exactly did I just hear? It must have been obvious on my face because he stopped talking about it.

"Ji Kyung?" He said.

"My name is Jiyeon." I said.

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to say so much about the past, especially since this is the first time I've seen you in a long time." He said.

"Okay, well...it's getting late I should get going." I said walking away.

"Let me walk you home." He said as he began to follow me.

I wanted to say no but I knew he would still walk me back so I decided to just say nothing and let him follow me home even though I didn't want him knowing where I lived. I just wanted this to be the last time I saw him.

"Ji Ky...Jiyeon..." Jb started before my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said through the phone.

"You home yet?" Ba Woo asked.

"Not yet, I'm going home now as we speak." I said.

"Okay well, just wanted to make sure you are okay. You are okay right? It was okay for me to leave earlier right? Should I have stayed? I can come back now if you want." He said.

"Nonono, I am fine. I will make sure to text you right when I step into my house so stop worrying. Everything is okay." I said.

"Okay. Bye,I will be waiting." He said and then hung up.

"Was that the guy from before?" Jb asked.

"Ahh, Ba Woo, yes." I said.

"Boyfriend?" Jb asked.

"Not like it matters to you but no he is not, he is just a very good friend. I think I can go back by myself now. So, it was nice seeing you and thank you for walking me back." I said as I continued to walk forward without Jb following. I was hoping he wouldn't follow me or anything and that this was just the last of our meeting.

"Jiyeon!" I heard Jb said. I turned around and he held something out to me.

"You dropped this." He said with my wallet in his hand.

"Oh, thank you." I said taking my wallet back and then leaving. As I was nearing my place I get a text message. Thinking it was Ba Woo I took out my phone ready to text him back and tell him I was finally home so he need not worry. But it wasn't Ba Woo. It was Jb.

- This is Woo Jae. Sorry, when your wallet fell open I couldn't help but see your number on your business card. It was really nice seeing you and I hope this isn't the last. -

*Sigh. This is just great. This is exactly what I needed in my life, for Jb to know my number and be able to call/text me whenever he wanted. *Sigh. Nothing I can do now. Since I had my phone out I texted Ba Woo telling him I was home.