Nam Woohyun.

The Intersection of Past, Present and Future.

"Hello everyone! I'm Jiyeon and for today we have..."

"Woohyun! Pleased to meet you all."

The show today went smoothly and ended well. I grabbed my bag and was waiting for Woohyun. Woohyun was a friend of Minho who I Mced with before, yes Minho again, he'd given Chan Doo my number and now this Woohyun but I couldn't blame him because I knew he didn't do it on purpose. He gave Woohyun my number and told me that Woohyun had been scheduled to MC with me soon and that he wanted to talk before actually doing the show together so we got together a few times before just to go over a few things, talk and then today he wanted to go out for some barbeque after the recording. I agreed because Woohyun seemed like a nice guy.

"Sorry for making you wait. Let's go!" He smiled.

We went to a barbeque shop and basically just spent that time talking.

"So anything exciting lately?" He asked cutting up meat and putting it on the grill.

"Exciting? No, not really." I said.

"Me neither! I wish something exciting did happen though!" He pouted. "Let's go do something out of the ordinary right now Jiyeon! Just the two of us! Come on!" He said ready to jump into anything.

All I could do was laugh. "How are two people like us, who don't seem to get any excitement figure out something truly exciting to do?" I asked him.

"You're right." He sighed. "I wished I lived in the fast lane." He said.

"Ahahaha, it only seems fun at first. Trust me the fast lane isn't all that." I told him.

"I'd at least like to experience it for a little while. I need some fun Jiyeon!" He said.

"...You keep asking the wrong person." I laughed.

"We should admit it, we have boring lives." Woohyun said as though he was on the verge of tears.

"You're crazy, you know that? An absolute fool. Fine, let's go have fun then." I said suddenly wanting to actually have fun with this poor child.

"Yay!" He shouted with joy.

"You're like a little kid." I said before we got up to leave.

"So what are we doing?" He asked excitedly.

"You said you wanted fun right? To experience the fast lane once. Well I've once lived on what I consider a fast lane and it just so happens tonight is one of those nights." I said leading him into a building.

"Norebang? I've done this before! It's fun, but not that fun." He said losing a bit of the excitement he had.

I smiled as I opened the door to the usual door.

"Jiyeon!" Everyone shouted as I walked in, I turn to see a shocked face on Woohyun, a look that made me laugh.

"Hi everyone! This is my friend Woohyun. Please take extra good care of him today." I said.

"A boyfriend?" "Jiyeon has a boyfriend?" Everyone said.

"No, no, just a friend." I said.

"You know these people? They look a bit..." Woohyun whispered to me.

"They look like this but they're really good people. They'll definitely show you a good time so enjoy!" I said pushing Woohyun towards the men in the group. It was like throwing a deer to a pack of wolves.

"I want him alive." I smiled.

"Jiyeon." Kook oppa said from behind me.

I turned around and hugged him. 

"Nice to see you." He smiled as we went over to sit down.

We caught up on a few things and then I watched as Woohyun was getting the wrath of my oppas. It was funny because they were making him do many things, making him drink, but he said he wanted to live in the fast lane so just one night won't kill him. After quite a few shots Woohyun was up and dancing, singing, and well having fun.

"Jiyeon. I saw that episode." Kook Oppa said.

I turn to face him knowing which episode he was talking about.

"Ohh." I said.

"I miss him too you know. He is proud of you." He said.

"I know." I smiled at Kook.

"Good. By the way, who's the boy?" He asked.

"His name is Woohyun and he's the MC I worked with today...he's a friend." I said realizing that Woohyun was the first person that I consider a friend. The first person to have seen a part of the world I live.

"He's cute." Kook Oppa smiled.

"It's not like that. He's just a friend Oppa." I told him looking at a drunk Woohyun and laughing.

"It's okay to date Jiyeon. I actually wish you would." Kook Oppa joked.

I just laughed and that's when Woohyun ran toward me, pulled me up and had me sing with him. I laughed, took a mic and sang. The night ended and everyone was leaving. I stared at the knocked out Woohyun on the couch and thought of what to do because I tried to wake him up but there was no way of that happening. Eventually I just asked Kook Oppa to help me get him to my place. As Woohyun was laying on the couch knocked out, I laughed. "How was that for a fun night friend?" I grabbed a blanket and put it on him before heading to bed myself. Friend, Woohyun was a friend. Is this what having a friend feels like? Seems like so long since I've had one. It was fun.

 

I woke up, showered and then checked up on a now shirtless Woohyun. I laughed again and since he was still sleeping I decided to make some ramen since he could probably use some food for the badass hangover he was about to experience. Just as I was about done, he got up.

"Where am I?" He asked slowly sitting up.

"My place." I said bringing the food over to the living room table.

"Ahhh, major hangover." He said holding onto his head and laying back down.

"Ahhaha, that's what you get when you ask for a life in the fast lane." I said placing the chopsticks down on the table.

"How did I get here? Wait, what happened last night. WHY am I shirtless?" He asked as he quickly covered himself with the blanket.

"Ahhaha. We went to norebang with a few friends of mine in which you had a blast and then knocked out. Kook Oppa helped me carry you here, to my place. You're shirtless because...you did that yourself because you went to sleep with a shirt on. Do you really not remember?" I asked smiling at the sight before me.

"No I don't. I'm never drinking again." Woohyun said pulling his shirt on.

"Yes, you will. That's just the hangover talking. After a few more times, you'll be pro and not knock out anymore. Eat, it will help with that hangover of yours" I said eating.

"I am never going out with you again." He said picking up his chopsticks.

I just laughed and we both finished the ramen. I then handed him some medicine to help with the hangover.

"Eat this, it will help." I said handing the medicine to him.

"...I'm going to throw up." He said covering his mouth. I helped him to the bathroom and back to the living room.

I continued to laugh as I was handing him the medicine and telling him to eat it.

"It's not funny!" He said swallowing the pills.

"Yes it is. You know you had fun." I said.

"... I don't remember what happened but something tells me I did have fun." He laughed.

"Babo." I called him.

"Whatever, mind if I stay here and recover for awhile longer?" He asked.

"Go ahead, I take full resposibility." I said.

"Full responsibility means marrying me after what you did to me. Are you going to marry me then?" He jokingly asked.

"I'll just take responsibilty then, not full responsibilty." I said.

"That's the same thing!" He said.

"Not it's not, and stop before I kick you to the curb." I said throwing the pillow on him.

"Okay, okay, sorry." He said before knocking out again.

 

He woke up again around 5pm.

"I better go home." He said.

"Yes, I agree." I said.

"Thank you for today and well last night too I guess." He said.

"No problem! If you ever want to have fun again I can provide you with it!" I smiled.

"Ahha, I might take you up on that." He said slowly getting up.

"Okay well, glad you had fun and please get home safely." I said worried about the big hungover babo in front of me.

"Will do. Oh and Jiyeon, are you busy tomorrow night?" He asked.

"Tomorrow night? No, why?" I asked.

"Well, I'm going to a sort of formal party tomorrow and was wondering if you would come with me." He asked.

"Nam Woohyun, are you askng me out on a date?" I asked.

"...Sort of? I just don't want to go alone." He said.

"Yah! That doesn't make me feel any better!" I said to him.

"You won't have to marry me if you do this for me." He joked. "Please?! Come on Jiyeon! As a friend?!" He pleaded.

"So, no marriage?" I joked back.

"No marriage!" He smiled.

"Okay, fine you big babo. I will go with you tomorrow." I said.

"Thank you sooo much! I will see you tomorrow then, I'll drop by around 8pm to pick you up." He said before leaving.

 

The Next Day.

"Why aren't you ready yet? Come on get ready." Woohyun said to me.

"Are we going now? Sorry! I just got back from shoot and I had to go over for a few things before my recording tomorrow." I explained because I really did just get back from a shoot and so was dressed the way I was and I wanted to quickly go over the script for tomorrow's show.

"Gogogo!" He said hurrying me.

"Okay, okay!" I said as I went into my room, got changed and out to meet him.

"Wow, you look beautiful." He smiled which made me blush a little. "Now let's go." And there the blush goes, this darn babo. I grabbed my phone and we walked to his car and drove off to where this party was going to be. We get to this building and the valet takes Woohyun's car. He looked at me, smiled and put his hand in his pocket, I grabbed a hold on his arm and we made our way inside this building where tons of people were.

"Wow." I unintentionally said outloud.

Woohyun smiled at me.

"Not as beautiful as you." He said.

"Yah, what is this. Stop being bipolar, I don't like it!" I said elbowing him who just laughed.

"Woohyun!" I heard Minho saying.

"Oh? Jiyeon! So Woohyun actually got you to come." Minho smiled.

"Hi Minho." I said.

"You look beautiful." Smiled Minho.

I smiled back and when I looked up I saw someone. Someone who made me look twice, someone who was from my past yet someone whose presence didn't make me freeze in my spot, make me think of my past or be afraid and run away. It was someone whose presence made me walk right over to him without hesitating, someone who I gave my number to, someone who I was willing to keep in contact with, someone who I was going to meet up with in a few days. It was none other then...