Scheming, pink ponce

Art Geeks

Sung Min did not know what Dong Hae’s outburst in the morning was about but he did not care because he had a foolproof plan, put together by him and his boyfriend. Whether it was Kyuhyun’s willing participation or not was beside the point.

 

After much pouting and whining on Sung Min’s part, Kyu Hyun finally let go of his anger towards Dong Hae and went to his school. Sung Min was overjoyed because his plan was about to be set in motion. He was practically sizzling with anticipation, waiting for lunch period to arrive. But he would not let it affect him in class of course, music was important to him. He had already received several scholarship offers from universities.

 

Finally, finally the bell rang and he packed his saxophone as fast as he could gently. Because of his homouality and a great interest in all things pink, people might think he was just like a girl. They were wrong of course. Try lugging a 10kg heavy instrument case almost everyday. You would get herculean strength in like a month.

 

“DONG HAE!!!” Sung Min called out as he reached the cafeteria.

 

Dong Hae waved at him from their usual table.

 

Sung Min finally reached the table and put down his saxophone case, a fat file containing music scores and his bag, heaving a big sigh. “Where’s Hyuk? Not here yet?”

 

Dong Hae just shrugged.

 

“Anyways, I have THE list.” Sung Min said as he took out a piece of paper, of course pink, from his shirt pocket.

 

Dong Hae raised a brow. “List? What list? Ah, is the set list for your mid year concert out already? But it’s still April…”

 

Sung Min had yet to unfold his pink paper but was smiling his evil smile so Dong Hae got nervous. Really nervous. “Oh no. What have you done?”

 

Sung Min’s smile grew wider, if it was even possible. “Just look.”

 

Dong Hae stuck out an index finger, dragging the pink paper from across the table to his side, looking at it like it was infected with some contagious disease.

 

His grimace must have been evident because Sung Min pouted and said, “Hey, I’m your friend! I won’t do anything that would be bad for you. Just look at.”

 

Dong Hae sighed. Here goes. Written in Sung Min, girly handwriting with little hearts on the I’s, was:

 

Kim Ki Bum

Age: 17

School: Kyu Hyun’s school with the really long name and no abbreviation

Interests: Singing and Modeling

Pros: Would probably be famous one day, good humour

Cons: IMO, not that good looking

 

Kim Ryeowook

Age: 17

School: Kyu’s school

Interests: Sports(soccer, baseball), Design

Pros: Great personality. Not sure, but he said he likes pink to me. So that’s a bonus.

Cons: Ugly.

 

Choi Siwon

Age:18

School: -_-

Interests: Martial arts, Drums

Pros: Has abs. Really tall. GOOD LOOKING.

Cons: STUCK UP. Think the world revolves around him. And boring too.

 

Park Jae Bum (Jay Park)

Age: 19

School: Same

Interests: Dance, Photography

Pros: Has abs. Good looking. REALLY WHITE SKIN. Bonus: Transferred from america. Funny, good personality. NOT BORING.

Cons: Short

 

*All the above persons are openly gay and are currently not attached.

 

“What is this?” Dong Hae asked, acting confused although he knew what this was.

 

“A LIST! I told you. We already set up dates for you to go meet them. It’ll be every Saturday, starting this week.” Sung Min was literally bouncing in his seat.

 

WHAT? “Wait, wait hold on. Who said I would go? I am NOT going to any of these. Besides, I have an internship starting this Saturday remember?”

 

Sung Min shook his head. “Nuh-uh. You’re not getting out of this. All these are at 7pm, by which, your sessions with your amazing idol would be over. You’ll have plenty of time to prepare. Oh and there’s one thing I forgot to show you.” Sung Min smiled his evil smile again and took out his phone.

 

----

 

Hyuk Jae was not sure whether he was welcome at their usual table but he still made his way towards Dong Hae and Sung Min. Sung Min was showing Dong Hae something on his phone and Dong Hae face was going steadily white. He hoped it was not . Because despite what he would like to think, Dong Hae was still his very innocent and best friend. He should not be traumatized like that.

 

“It’s settled then, you’ll go and meet them. Every Saturday, for three weeks. Just miss one meeting, Dong Hae, and you know the consequences.” Sung Min said smugly as Hyuk Jae reached their table.

 

“Huh? What meeting? What consequences?” Hyuk Jae said as he sat down, wolfing down his lunch because there was not much time left.

 

“I took matters into my hands like you said I could and I landed him dates with FOUR different guys! He said he’ll go.” Sung Min was really bouncing now. And the table was shaking and his milk packet was precariously at the edge of the table.

 

Hyuk Jae was stunned. Dong Hae was willingly going on dates that Sung Min set up? Was he that mad at Hyuk Jae? And why was Hyuk Jae feeling like someone snatched away his favorite piece of porcelain from right under his nose? He was happy right? Happy for his best friend! Happy for his non-existent love life that was about to be changed. Right?

 

“Whatever. Look, Lee Sung Min. Not a word more about this, to ANYONE. Not even him.” Dong Hae slighted his chin towards Hyuk Jae. “It that ever sees the light of day, I will kill you. I’m serious. I. WILL. KILL. YOU.” With that, Dong Hae stomped away, clutching the piece of pink paper.

 

As the bell rang, Sung Min rushed after Dong Hae as they had Math class together. He ignored Hyuk Jae’s whines of “Hey! Don’t you think I should know? I’m his best friend!” Whining and pouting was not going to work on Sung Min, the master of both.

 

Hyuk Jae put his tray away and headed towards his English classroom, feeling strangely dejected.

----

LEE SUNG MIN WILL PAY. That little pink ponce is NOT so little after all. He’s like those scheming Slytherins from Harry Potter. That evil smile and smart brain. I don’t know how he managed to record me singing and dancing to 2NE1 songs in the school shower stalls but he somehow did! I made sure I locked the doors! And no one showers there at the end of the school day. Every one uses those stalls right after PE!

 

He’s threatening me into meeting these random guys that he declares matches me. OH GOD. No words can describe how I’m feeling right now. To be manipulated by that little. UGH.  

 

If that video spreads in school, I will be the laughing stock for an entire year. That ponce. SIGH.

 

That aside, I finally, finally finished filling in the intern forms and sent it to Mario’s studio. Still left with the NYASA application form though. Why do all the overseas university want us to write super long essays in ENGLISH? UGH.

 

Don’t think I can sleep tonight, out of both anger and stress.THAT PINK PONCEY GIT.


Hyuk Jae, oh dear, please realize your feelings soon. Dong Hae might be stolen from you! Ahaha XD

Just to get things clear, "today" in this chapter is Thursday. And both and internship and the first meeting is on the coming Saturday.

And I had to sneak in a cameo from Jay. I just had to ahaha. And slotted in every Dong Hae couple I knew. I don't really like "boy idol groups". Suju I got into because of my sister. So Jay is that fresh breath of air in KPOP for me. But this story is still about Eunhae, with a side Kyumin. So no worries!