Stalkerish Tendencies

Art Geeks

 

Dong Hae was waiting nervously outside Lotte World. He was not sure at all why he agreed to an amusement park date. Well, what was he to suggest? An amusement park would be the most non-awkward places to go for a first date.

 

Dong Hae hoped Ryeowook was really not wearing pink leather pants. Because the previous night, Sung Min was super excited to hear Dong Hae’s recount of the date and got even more excited after hearing that he wore a pink sweater. Dong Hae prayed Sung Min did not do anything to make Ryeowook wear hideous pink clothing.

 

He saw ryeowook approaching.

 

Dong Hae admired his arm muscles a little. Okay, may be a lot. Hmm. They look so much like Hyuk’s. Those delicious delicious arms.

 

WAIT. WHAT.

 

But isn’t it cold though. It’s autumn.

 

“Hi!” Ryeowook said brightly.

 

“Hello.”

 

“God. I hope you saw what I was trying to show off. Cos I’m COLD.” Ryeowook said and promptly pulled a jacket over his tanks.

 

“So much for impressing me huh?” Dong Hae teased.

 

Ryeowook rolled his eyes. “Let’s go in! I wanna ride everything. It’s been so long since I’ve been to an amusement park.”

 

They rode every imaginable ride in the park. They rode the roller coaster so many times that they knew where the cameras are and posed for every shot. When they went to get the souvenir pictures at the service counter, the sales girl gave them funny looks. They were making “V” signs and acting cute while all the other riders were screaming their heads off.

 

At lunch time, they went to a Chinese place within the park.

 

They held hands on the merry go round. Dong Hae realised it was not awkward at all. It was like holding Hyuk’s or Sung Min’s hand.

 

Then, Ryeowook got him a mini princess doll at the archery game.

 

Gosh, he was gonna be teased by Hyuk Jae so much.

 

When evening rolled around, they walked hand in hand towards the exit. Outside the gate, Ryeowook tried to give him a kiss on the cheek as Dong Hae looked up.

 

“Wow, it’s gotten dark.”

 

“OW!”

 

Dong Hae hit Ryeowook’s nose with his chin.

 

“Oh my god! Are you okay? Sorry!” Dong Hae giggled.

 

“Are you giggling?” Ryeowook asked, petulant.

 

“I’m sorry! But this is so funny.”  Dong Hae replied, still laughing.

 

At that moment, Dong Hae realised something. He realised that while he had a lot of fun throughout the whole day, it was comfortable with Ryeowook. Too comfortable. When they held hands, it was like between friends that have known each other forever. It’s not something special.

 

“Look.” Ryeowook said, hesitant.

 

“I tried to give you a kiss. Because… may be… I don’t like you like you. I didn’t know for sure. But the whole day, it was a lot of fun. I just don’t think there’s something you know?” Ryeowook rushed out.

 

“Really?” Dong Hae asked.

 

“Look, I’m sorry if I was giving you the wrong messages or something…”

 

“That’s exactly how I feel!” Dong Hae interrupted.

 

“God!” Dong Hae laughed. “You know, Sung Min set me up with four guys. You’re the second one. I ended up befriending the first guy as well! They’re all from your school though. You know Ki Bum? God. HAHA. Sung Min is gonna be so pissed.

 

Ryeowook laughed together with him.

 

“When you find the one for you, text me or something. We’ll go out for drinks yeah? And I will give you some advice or something. Your first date was a good try though” Ryeowook patted Dong Hae’s shoulder, looking condescendingly at him.

 

Dong Hae glared at him. “I don’t need any advice, mind you.” He did not like his social awkwardness being thrown into his face.

 

Ryeowook just laughed.

 

Dong Hae laughed too.

 

His cheerfulness was just that infectious.

 

----

 

What the both of the laughing men did not notice was a guy around the corner, suspiciously wearing all black, trying to disguise himself as he stared at them.

 

“Ahhhuhuhuahhuhuh Sung Miiiiiiiinnnnnnnn, tellllll meeeeee.” Hyuk Jae whined.

 

“Noooooo.” Sung Min said, “I don’t want you ruining everything.”

 

“I just don’t want him to get hurt! It’s his first date!”Hyuk Jae exclaimed. “He’s your friend too you know. I’d think you’d look out more for him.”

 

Sung Min sighed.

 

“Pleaseeeeee. Tell me where they’re going.” Hyuk Jae said. He knew Sung Min was halfway towards him.

 

“Fine.”

 

“YAYYY!”

 

Despite feeling like a creepy stalker, Hyuk Jae followed them around for the whole day. Hyuk Jae was not so happy anymore. He felt as if his insides were being ripped as he saw Ryeowook try to kiss Dong Hae.

 

Wow, LEE HYUK JAE. Wake up. He’s just your best friend. You don’t own him. 

 


Guys guys. You see the poster for this fic? AMAZING right? Thanks to chibiminzy from NEW evolution. A ROUND OF APPLAUSE! And omg thank you for your lovely comments. And thank yall for subscribing :D