Dong Hae LOVES Shopping!

Art Geeks

 

Dong Hae worked like crazy after getting the idea. Of course, he may be cheating a little by doing the same thing for two different projects, but if he made it extra good, then no one could blame him.

 

He was at school early on Friday, working quietly in the dark room when he heard three taps on the door. He figured if it was anyone they could just enter because the door was not locked. But the taps kept coming and there was a whole scenario that played out in his head that included murderers, stalkers and cats. If anyone asked, Dong Hae had a nice day dream about how he’s going to be the most successful photographer ever.

 

“HELLOOOOOO?!”

 

Dong Hae jumped a little. Okay, a lot.

 

“WHAT THE!” Dong Hae screamed.

 

“Well, you weren’t responding to my normal absolutely gentle volume and my poking in your ribs.” Sung Min replied nonchalantly, the bloody smug arse.

 

“For one, you’re not supposed to be here, in this room. For two, you don’t ever come to school this early, saying it ruins your beauty sleep if you wake up early. So what are you doing here?” Dong Hae retorted.

 

“Well, I sacrificed to get here of course. All for you, I must add.”

 

“Okay, I’m not liking this. What horrible thing are you going to do to me?”

 

Of course, Dong Hae completely forgot about his meeting with yet another suitor the next day. Sung Min was there to remind him and… to take him shopping?

 

“Woah woah, hold up. Shopping? Did I catch that wrongly?” Dong Hae interrupted Sung Min’s babble.

 

“Nope.” Sung Min replied, chipper.

 

Sung Min’s reasoning was that he firmly believes Ki Bum was not interested in him in the dating way was because he owned absolutely clothing.

 

“But you chose the outfit for me that day!” Dong Hae protested.

 

Sung Min just ignored him and told him to be ready by seven that night and waddled away. That git.

 

----

 

Dong Hae did not have to suffer like this.

 

He does not owe anything to Sung Min.

 

Well, Sun Min just had good blackmail material in his hands.

 

So Friday evening found Dong Hae sitting in his living room waiting for Sung Min to arrive as he flipped through the TV channels.

 

When the doorbell finally rang, Dong Hae stood up, resigned, took his carry on bag and walked as slowly as possible to the front door. HE HATES SHOPPING!

 

“Hi!” Sung Min greeted him, looking completely high on drugs or something.

 

“Nah, he’s just high on the idea of going shopping and torturing me,” Dong Hae thought.

 

What surprised him was there was Hyuk Jae and Kyu Hyun behind the person wearing bright pink leather pants that Dong Hae did not want to associate with.

 

“What are you two doing here?”

 

“Much as I hate shopping, I just couldn’t pass up the chance to see you get absolutely miserable and knackered,” Hyuk Jae replied, smug.

 

As for Kyu Hyun, he was making googly eyes at the back of Sung Min’s head so that was reason enough.

 

“Well, let’s go!”

 

The moment Dong Hae groaned, three manic grin appeared.

 

----

 

“No, Sung Min, I don’t need a satchel.” Dong Hae complained, batting away the completely girly looking bag that Sung Min insisted was a man’s satchel.

 

There was no support from Hyuk Jae what so ever because he was busy being gleeful. Kyu Hyun had no time to peel his eyes away from Sung Min. Not even a second.

 

“Ugh, Hyuk, you can stop being my best friend from now on,” Dong Hae muttered, sulky.

 

“Oh stop sulking, that pink satchel looks so good on you!” Hyuk Jae replied.

 

Dong Hae had no time to come up with a smart come back because Sung Min chose that moment to load his arms with what seemed to be about ten pairs of clothing and pushed him in the direction of the changing rooms.

 

There were a lot people happy that night, like Sung Min, Hyuk Jae, Kyu Hyun and the salesgirls at the shopping mall. Dong Hae was not one of them.