[REQUESTED] Can't Help Falling In Love (HanChul)

Super Junior One-shots/Two-shots

Title: Can't Help Falling In Love With You
Pairing: HeechulxHankyung (HanChul)
Inspired by: Harlem Yu's Can't Help Falling In You
Requested by: heepetal

A/N; Patterned it with Meteor Garden after the one who sent the request gave me an idea. And it's a genderbender. (girl!Heechul)


It's hard to forget the first time we met
That pair of mesmerizing eyes
I have your image in my mind
It can't be erased

Heechul hurriedly passed by the entrance of their school. It has been a quiet school year, and all she has been doing is to study and to be at the top of her game, even though she is definitely shy and prefers to be a wallflower.
 
"Heechul-ah!" a girl's voice called her, immediately turning her head to that direction. The girl's black hair swayed to the rhythm of the wind as she skipped to the older's place, earning the latter a smile that is placed on her face.
 
"Sungmin-ah, how are you?" Heechul asked as the girl arrived. The girl named Sungmin immediately clinged onto her and placed a strand of her long, black and silky hair behind her ear.
 
"I'm fine, eonnie. How about you?" she giggled. Heechul smiled a little, "I'm fine. Nothing happened lately."
 
Sungmin playfully punched her best friend's shoulder, "Eonnie, you should stop being a wallflower. It doesn't suit for a beautiful girl like you." The older giggled and opened her bag, placing her hand inside of it as if she's looking for something.
 
"Aniya. I'm fine being like this. Besides, I find that the world is big and I'm not used to this kind of world," she answered as she got the thing she needs and smiled. Sungmin noticed her sudden smile and looked at her bag, "Uhm, Heechul-ah, why are you smiling?"
 
Heechul snapped out of reality and blinked, "Ah. I just got my headband. My bangs really annoys me and I can't bear seeing them over my head."
 
Sungmin chuckled as they both walked towards their school building. As they reached the place, the younger smiled and lets go of her best friend. "See you later, eonnie!" she beamed and skipped away from her.
 
Heechul, on the other hand, looks around to see if anyone is still in the hallway. She walked towards the lockers, looking for a specific number. As she saw it, she frisked for a folded paper in her pocket and immediately placed it inside the locker.
 
She looked around again if someone saw her, and she immediately walked away from the locker, as if nothing happened.
 

I don't dare myself to be close to you
I'm afraid that I have nothing to offer you
Loving you might require a lot of courage
I'm just afraid that I will fall in love with you

The bell rang, and Hankyung is busy flirting with some other girls in his class. Kyuhyun, his right man and his best friend, is just beside him, chewing gum.
 
"I guess I'll see you later then, ladies," Hankyung purred as he placed his smooth hand onto one of the girls, making the latter blush fiercely and immediately faints. The Chinese smirked and walked away from the group of ladies, followed by a chuckling Kyuhyun.
 
"Will you ever get tired of flirting, hyung-ah?" Kyuhyun asked as he placed his hands on his pockets.
 
Hankyung chuckled as he reached the lockers. "Why would I? Besides, being the school's heartthrob is a very tiring task, Kyuhyun."
 
The younger rolled his eyes, obviously tired of his best friend's common answer. "Yah, what if someone likes you, would you entertain her?" he asked suddenly as he leaned against the lockers.
 
"Hm, maybe or maybe not," Hankyung answered as he opened his locker and a folded paper flew from the inside. The Chinese and the younger Korean were suprised with another letter.
 
"That's the fifteenth time in a row, Hankyung-hyung!" Kyuhyun exclaimed as he leaned his head on the lockers again, "Man, somebody is really dead for you, hyung."
 
On the other hand, Hankyung is pretty curious with who the mysterious girl is. He gripped onto the letter tightly, trying to remember the past letters he have received from the mystery admirer.
 
--
 
"Heechul eonnie! When will you tell Hankyung oppar about your feelings?" Sungmin asked during lunch break. As usual, Sungmin and Heechul are in their usual spot near a tree.
 
"I-I'm scared. What if I get rejected? You do know Hankyung is very popular," Heechul answered as she ate a piece of french fries.
 
"Well, who knows eonnie. You might end up with him!" Sungmin giggled as she took a bite of her TLC sandwich. Heechul, on the other hand, just sighed. Should she already tell her feelings to the school's heartthrob, or should she stay quiet and silently watching her crush flirting with others?
 

When I hold your hands, I feel your tenderness
It's really hard for me to breathe
I want to cherish your innocence
So when I see you wronged, I will be sad

Dear Hankyung oppa,

 
I guess this is the fifteenth letter of the month. I just want to say hi and how are you doing. You might think that I can just walk up to you and say this, but I don't have the nerves to tell it. So yeah.
 
- H
 
Hankyung reread the letter. It feels like his heart fluttered as he read it again, trying to think that someone truly loves him. He smiled goofily and reread it again, until a teacher saw him.
 
"Yah, Han Geng. If you still want to be the school's heartthrob then try to pay attention to my subject," the cranky teacher said as she hit her stick onto his desk.
 
Hankyung quickly folded the paper, shove it inside his pockets, and used his killer but swooning smile. "Yes seongsaengnim," he said in a slightly perfect Korean which made the teacher blush.
 
Kyuhyun looked at him and gave him a thumbs up. The Chinese chuckled and looked at their teacher again, trying to pay attention now, but something bothers Hankyung.
 
Something about his mysterious admirer.
 
He frisked for his phone, opened it and texted his best friend under his desk.
 
Yah! Let's spy who is who and let's try to get to know her more.
 
Kyuhyun felt his phone vibrate and immediately frisked for it, placing it under his desk also. He smiled slightly and replied to his best friend before he could really fully pay attention.
 
Count me in brother. After this, let's skip.
 
--
 
Heechul paced back and forth by the stairs. Should she really reveal herself to her crush? Well, Sungmin told her she should. But what if she got rejected?
 
"Aish! Stay positive Kim Heechul!" she chanted to herself as she tightly gripped onto the folded paper. She knew this is the time she would appear to him, and to tell her what she really feels.
 
She immediately walked towards his crush's locker and placed it inside. On the other hand, Kyuhyun and Hankyung were spying on her. The younger smirked, while the Chinese tried his best to remember the girl's figure.
 
"Let's talk to her!" Kyuhyun said as he slowly tiptoed away from the pillar. But just then, the school bell rang.
 
Hankyung slammed his head on the pillar and sighed, "Aish! I should've done it alone!"
 
Kyuhyun snickered, "Well you can. I won't be with you after dismissal, so that's your chance to follow her."
 
"But what about the others?" Hankyung asked as he widened his eyes.
 
"Hankyung, who's most important, your ever-so-supportive fans, or the once-in-a-lifetime secret admirer?" Kyuhyun asked as he crossed his arms.
 
The Chinese knew he needs to do what he needs to do. And that is to follow the girl.
 
--
 
Heechul took a deep breath and exhaled heavily. She now revealed herself, and is scared to be rejected. She stayed by the tree outside of the school premises where she and Sungmin stay for lunch.
 
"Heechul, be positive. You might be friends at first with Hankyung," she said to herself. She swayed her feet as she waited for the Chinese to come.
 
On the other hand, Hankyung is walking towards the big tree at the outside of the school's premises. Finally, once and for all, he will see and meet his secret admirer for the first time. He handcombed his hair and slowly, he looked at the back of the tree.
 
The sweet melody escaping from the girl's lips made Hankyung's heart drop. "I heard this song before," he mumbled as he walked around. Heechul, on the other hand, was busy humming her favorite song, making her calm.
 
Hankyung looked at who she is, and is suprised that it was her. "H-Heechul?" he called out. The girl turned around and looked away, realizing she's now face to face with the man of her dreams.
 
"Hey," she greeted casually as she swayed her feet again. Hankyung smiled and sat beside her, trying his best not to startle the girl.
 
"So it is you," he said as he looked down on the ground. Heechul looked at him, her face reading excitement and fear. "For how long?" he asked again, his face trying to hide the blush.
 
"Since we became classmates during fourth grade," she answered plainly. Hankyung knew that she was the reason why he's here, and why Heechul is starting not to be sociable after their encounter.
 
"Heechul-ah," Hankyung said as he draw his hand to Heechul. The girl flinched a little, making her blush fiercely. "Why didn't you tell me immediately?" Hankyung asked.
 
Heechul's head dropped, "I-I don't want to be rejected. I knew you were already at the top of your game and..." She trailed off, trying not to continue.
 
"Your letters always make my day complete, Heechul-ah. It's not just the same without it," he complimented as he rubbed his thumb on Heechul's hand.
 
"Now that I found my secret admirer, I want to tell her what I feel. What I really feel," Hankyung said as he moved closer to the girl. Heechul felt her face getting red and her eyes trying to spill tears.
 
Will she be accepted or not?
 
Before she could even speak, a pair of warm lips was placed on his. She felt goosebumps all over, and she felt like she was suddenly complete. Their lips moved with perfect motion, hands suddenly placing on their places. Heechul knew she is with the right guy.
 
As they broke off, Hankyung's forehead was on the girl's forehead. "I knew that I'll find someone like you, but promise me you'll stop being a wallflower, arasso?" Hankyung said as he placed a quick kiss on Heechul's plump lips.
 
The girl nodded and smiled. After all those letters and secrecy, she knew that she would be immediately accepted by the man she loves.

OTL I'm so sorry for updating so late! /gets hit by a truck/ I currently have a hectic schedule and I need to catch up since I'm on the 2nd section of the 3rd year level. So yeah. I'M SO SORRY. I'll edit this maybe by next week since I have two days of freedom + weekends becfore our first periodical test.

And I can't wait for English! Will write a short story, and I've been thinking of using Super Junior, miss A and/or Infinite members as characters. :)))

Thanks for waiting! Comment, subscribe, upvote (if you want)!

- Jeanne [130730]