Heart Attack [KyuMin]

Super Junior One-shots/Two-shots

Title: Heart Attack
Pairing: KyuhyunxSungmin (KyuMin)
Inspired by: Demi Lovato's Heart Attack

A/N; The story behind this oneshot is real life. It suits the plot. So yeah. Enjoy :)


Never put my love out on the line
Never said yes to the right guy
Never had trouble getting what I want
But when it comes to you, I'm never good enough

Sungmin wished for a positive and amazing school year with his new classmates and teachers. He knew he wants to forget the past, and just move on and be the best he can be.

He almost entered the school's star section, but he had a low grade so unfortunately, he did not enter the section. But now, he promise to do his best and there will be no distractions for him.
 
As he enter his new section, he scanned the room for familiar faces. He saw his old classmates and his friends. They all saw him, and waved at him.
 
When he settled down, a familiar face caught his eye. A tall young lad, with his brown hair a little bit curled, and his complexion a little fair. He blushed at the sight of him, and he wanted to know his name. He knew he will be his inspiration.
 
--
 
After arranging the seats, their adviser asked, "Now, who can't read at the back?" Two of his friends held up their hand, immediately giving a glare at his friend who is sitting in front of him.
 
"Yah Lee Donghae! Why are you going to leave me with a bunch of strangers?!" Sungmin whispered angrily.
 
"I can't see! Plus I can't obviously read at the back!" his friend, Donghae, answered back and began to fix his things.
 
Two of his classmates offered their seat for them, and to Sungmin's surprise, it was the one with thw curly hair who helped them. He smiled and tried not to make it obvious, but with the pain still present in his heart, he doubt that he could stay nice with the lad.
 

Never break a sweat for the other guys
When you come around, I get paralyzed
And everytime I try to be myself
It comes out wrong like a cry for help

So Kyuhyun is his name... Sungmin thought as he seldomly glanced at the young male in front of him. So far, they have been the best of friends. This is the first time he spoke in days since he's too shy.

"Okay class, we'll be having a group activity. Your assigned group will be based on your columnar seating arrangement," their Science teacher instructed, making Sungmin realize that he and Kyuhyun will be groupmates.
 
As soon as the things were already laid and are ready, his two new classmates, Leeteuk and Kibum, started to look for pictures in magazines for the project. Sungmin helped them, also Kyuhyun, but the entire time, the latter stayed beside the former.
 
The older finds it annoying, so he repeatedly punched Kyuhyun's hand, but after a while, he would hold his hand like he doesn't want to let go.
 
Sungmin looked at his hand, and immediately tried to let go. But the sensations inside of him grew, as if he really doesn't want to let go.
 
--
 
"Hey Sungmin," Kyuhyun called as the both of them sat near to each other during school assembly. Sungmin perked up and looked at him, "Yeah?"
 
"Well, remember the time that you and Kangin are now together?" Kyuhyun asked, making Sungmin smile a little. The older is already in a relationship with Kangin, the muscular one seated beside him.
 
Sungmin nodded, making Kyuhyun laugh a little, "Well, it's time for me and Zhou Mi to tell you the truth." The older knew what's going to happen, so he slapped his friend real hard, but in a playful way.
 
"Yah! You guys scared the hell out of me! Wow! Since when?" Sungmin asked, making him like a gossiper. Kyuhyun tried not to blush, "Well, we were going home when I suddenly asked him if he wants to be us. He said yes and there."
 
Sungmin felt his heart crush. All those times, all those skinships, were for nothing? He knew he should be happy with Kangin, but why can't he?
 
He suddenly remembered his conversation with Zhou Mi. The two of them are also friends, and are really close to each other now.
 
"So who's your crush in this room?" Sungmin asked while the both of them are eating lunch.
 
Zhou Mi chuckled, "Well... It's Kyuhyun." The older twitched a little, making him try not to be mad even though it kind of hurts.
 
"What about you?" his Chinese classmate asked as he shoved a poece of meat in his chopsticks inside his mouth. Sungmin sighed, "Kangin,"
 
"Really? Wow. He once confessed to me when we became close friends," Zhou Mi commented. This made Sungmin break down easily also, but he need to accept it.
 
Sungmin sank into his chair during assembly, and just waited for time to pass. He knows that he shouldn't fall in love with someone else, but why is he feeling this way?

You make me glow,
But I cover-up, won't let it show
So I'm putting my defenses up
'Cause I never want to fall in love 
If I ever did that, I think I'll have a heart attack

Sungmin shook his head in desperation. He shouldn't feel this. He shouldn't be happy. Zhou Mi is away, and Kyuhyun is obviously trying to win his heart again. No, he can't be.

His mind was nowhere, and he felt his heart racing. How could he feel this? He can't fall in love with Cho Kyuhyun. He will never dare to do that, but why is he like this? Why is he enjoying every moment they're together?
 
"I can't, I can't fall in love," he mumbled. Donghae looked at him with confusion, "Are you all right Min?"
 
Sungmin shook his head, "Aniya. I'm not. I'm freaking out. I don't know why I'm feeling this."
 
His best friend placed his hand on his best friend's shoulder, "Ming, if this is about Mi and Kyu then spill it out."
 
The older took a deep breath, and said everything he needs to tell. He was obviously freaking out, trying to breathe in and out to get himself right.
 
"I know that I shouldn't be happy that Zhou Mi is not here, but why is it that whenever Kyuhyun's with me, everything disappears?" Sungmin finally said as he looked down. Donghae knew his best friend is being pulled from right to wrong.
 
"Ming," Donghae called out as he gave his best friend a time to breathe in and calm himself down. Sungmin blinked at him, and it was the younger's turn to calm down.
 
"Kyuhyun likes you."
 
Sungmin's world shattered. He knew he should be happy, but why is he feeling this way? He knew it's wrong, and he can't face him properly, but why does he feel like he's the luckiest person alive?
 
With that thought, the older was left to ponder. He loves Kyuhyun more than his life, but it's obviously forbidden. He knew something will be wrong, and it will eat him alive.
 
"I can't fall in love."
 
He mumbled, Donghae patting his shoulder. "You can forget him. I know you can. You have forgotten Kangin now, it's time to forget him next."
 
Sungmin sighed. It was the most painful, but he needed to let him go.
 
I don't wanna fall in love, Kyuhyun. Because if I ever did that, I think I'll have a heart attack.

Guess who just updated :>

- Jeanne ♥ [130627]