It's You [ZhouRy]

Super Junior One-shots/Two-shots

Title: It's You
Pairing: ZhouMixHenry (ZhouRy)
Inspired by: Super Junior's It's You

A/N; Sequel to Tried to Walk

I don't need anyone else, it's only you to me
Even if you don't ask again, it's only you to me
Even if you have another love already
I can't forget you, I can't turn back

 

 

Staring blankly at the white wall, Zhou Mi still can't move on. It has been two years after he and Henry called it off, but he still can't tell if he's okay or not.
 
Tears strimmed down on his face as memories started to recall inside his mind, reminding him not only sadness but longing.
 
He still tried to walk alone, across the streets he had been with the Chinese-Canadian, but nevertheless ended up crippled and blind to walk into those paths again.
 
The Chinese stayed inside his room, not moving an inch. He has been lovesick for quite sometime now, and obviously not making him any progress. He decided to go out and breathe in fresh air.
 
Even though years has passed, his heart is still beating for Henry. The Chinese-Canadian showed him how to love and how to be free. His eyes were the only thing he wants to stare, and his movements were the only thing he wants to watch.
 
It was still only him at the end of the day.
 
He wouldn't mind crossing paths with him again, but if he's with someone else then he can't bear the pain. He longed for his presence for a while now, and wanting him back is his mission.

 

When I tell you I love you thousands of time
Even if my heart is on fire and as my lips dry
If I'm born agin, it will still be only you
Tik-tok-tik-tok - even as time flies

 

 

"Xianhua! Could you hurry up?" a voice yelled from upstairs.
 
"I'm coming, hyung!" Henry answered as he carried loads of bags, making the poor chipmunk cry because of overweight.
 
"Just put them there," the older male instructed, pointing at a free space near the cabinet.
 
Henry made them all fall from his back and shoulders, and grunted in exhaustion. "Why did you even choose to stay here, Ryeowook-hyung?" he asked in disbelief.
 
The male named Ryeowook smiled at him, "You do know that you're the only one I know here who has a house near the airport."
 
Henry rolled his eyes, "Are you here to corrupt my mind, hyung? Now that you're married to Yesung-hyung?"
 
"Of course not, Henry-ah!" Ryeowook chuckled as he heard the doorbell. "Oh, that's Yesung. Be back in a flash!" he added and dashed off.
 
Henry chuckled at his bestfriend's actions. He decided to live with the chipmunk for a while since he and Yesung still needs to find a descent home.
 
The Chinese-Canadian stared at the photo he and Ryeowook have before the latter was naïve and child-like. He fell in love with this Ryeowook, but soon he felt that someone is more important.
 
It was still Zhou Mi. Even if he's born again with his new life with Ryeowook.
 
"Oh, hey there Henry," Yesung beamed as he entered his room. The chipmunk nodded and hid the photo under the bed for safekeeping.
 
"So what's up hyung?" the Chinese-Canadian asked as he scratched his head.
 
"Wookie wants to go out for a stroll. Want to join us?" the older asked.
 
Henry declined, "No thanks. I'll just stay here."
 
"You sure?"
 
The Chinese-Canadian nodded as Yesung turned around and left him. He sighed heavily and sat down on his bed.
 
He still think of Zhou Mi, and he still loves him. It was still only him whenever he thinks of the word "love". He can't explain what is it but he comes into the chipmunk's mind.
 
Even if time passes by, it's always the Chinese.

 

No words are necessary, it's only to me
Even if you say it's too late, it's only you to me
I know it's a wrong love
I can't give up, I can never let you go

 

 

Zhou Mi decided to go out for fresh air, since he has been inside his house for a long time. He suited up in his light-blue polo with matching black pants and Converse shoes and headed out.
 
He missed the warm sunlight beaming down on him. It's been a long time that he felt warmth from nature, but not from humans.
 
The Chinese wished that he and Henry would part ways again. He couldn't take his mind off the younger. It was always him and he wouldn't change for him.
 
Just then, someone was walking behind him. Familiar footsteps started to take him over.
 
He turned around to see that it was Henry, slowly moving towards him. The Chinese-Canadian still didn't change a bit after their break up 2 years ago.
 
"Hey," he waved as his caramel-orange hair shone brightly. Zhou Mi waved back and smiled, "What brings you here?"
 
"I wanted to go out alone, rather than joining with Ryeowook hyung," Henry answered as he walked beside Zhou Mi. He felt an electric current flow between them.
 
They walked together in peace, not making a sound or what. Until they then approached the park, earning a sigh from Henry.
 
"This place," he murmured. Zhou Mi looked at him and pulled him towards the benches.
 
"Yah, what gives?" Henry groaned. He didn't like beinb dragged, but when the Chinese drags him everything is all right.
 
"Henry, you do know I still memorize your flaws," the Chinese commented.
 
The Chinese-Canadian felt himself blush, "I know that Zhou Mi."
 
Zhou Mi sighed and placed his hand over his. "I've been thinking about you lately. And my heart kept on saying that it's you, always."
 
The chipmunk was surprised. He still loves him even though he left him cruelly. Loyalty has been present all throughout between them, making him realize how sorry he was.
 
"Even if people tell me that it's stupid, and how complicated it is, it's really you. I still love you, Henry. Just give me one more chance to make it right," the Chinese pleaded as he opened his other hand.
 
Henry didn't know what to say. He felt his heart crash a little but slowly turning back into its original form. How could he feel this? It has been years after they broke up and still, this is what he feel?
 
"I..." he trailed off. Zhou Mi looked at him, but slowly he removed his hand.
 
"I know that we will never grow back together. But at least you still heard my heart speaking," the Chinese sadly smiled and stood up, walking away.
 
Henry didn't know what to say, but after a while, the Chinese's words melted in his heart. It has been him all along, and he never changed. His heart has mixed feelings but his mind kept on flashing his image.
 
The Chinese-Canadian looked for him, panting and running everywhere. From the wide streets to the narrow alleys, he searched for him. He wants him to know that it's not yet the end.
 
He reached his house, and slowly knocked on it. The door slowly opened and revealed a tall figure wearing a sweater and loose pants.
 
"Henry?" he called out.
 
Without saying another word, the chipmunk kissed him. His taste has been so familiar to him, and he felt whole again. He then realized that his heart is right, Zhou Mi is still his. And it's only him who can make him complete.
 
They broke off, with Zhou Mi's eyes widen. "I-I guess you're right Zhou Mi. It has been you all along, even if time passes by and even if I got cursed."
 
Zhou Mi blushed and pulled Henry into his house, finally complete and happy after years.

So there goes my feels. Sorry if it's too... long and irrelevant.

- Jeanne ♥ [130417]