Love Me [SiBum]

Super Junior One-shots/Two-shots

Title: Love Me
Pairing: SiwonxKibum (SiBum)
Inspired by: Justin Bieber's Love Me

My friends say I'm a fool to think 'cause you're the one for me,
I guess I'm just a er for love.
'Cause honestly the truth is that you know I'm never leaving,
'Cause you're my angel sent from above.

SIWON'S P.O.V.

"Good morning world!" I said as I wake up from my deep slumber. I moved the curtains to the side as the sunlight beamed in my room. It's another day to work, to have fun and to see the one I love. Kibum.

I immediately entered my bathroom to take a good bath, leaving my television open to hear some news. After taking a bath, I headed to my dining room and prepared myself breakfast. Just then, my phone rang and I immediately ran towards it, hoping that it will be him.

"Yoboseyo?" I answered as I sat down in front of my television. I smiled as I heard the voice that answered. "Hey Siwon-hyung! It's me Kibum," the male answered on the other end of the line. It was him. Kim Kibum called me!

I cleared my throat and sat up straight. "H-hey Kibummie! How are you?" I asked him, having a smile in my voice.

"I'm fine hyung. I'll be stopping by at the SJ dorm. Can you guys wait for me at lunch?" he asked, hoping that he would earn an answer. I chuckled and blushed.

"Sure Kibummie. I'll be stopping by at the dorm also today. See you!" I said and hung up the phone. I immediately ate my breakfast and wore my casual clothes. I brushed my teeth with a full smile on my face, and I'm so excited! I'm going to meet Kibum again with the SJ members! So exciting!

I ran around the room, picking up my important things. Phone, bag, lipbalm, scripts. I rushed to get my keys in the house and in the car and ran outside of my condo unit. I'm so excited, and I wanted to be first to arrive at the dorm. So I immediately entered my car and drove away from the condominium I stay in.

Love me, love me, say that you love me. The song boomed in the speakers of my car. The song that American singer, Justin Bieber, sang gave me that different feeling. It reminds me of Kibum. Kibum is someone beautiful for me. He's different from the other guys in SJ. Even though there have been shippings between me and Donghae, I don't feel the same whenever I'm with Kibum. Donghae is with Eunhyuk-hyung, and there's nothing I could do about it.

I parked the car in front of the dorm, and I immediately got out. I knocked outside of the dorm, and someone called out from inside. "Who is it?" "Siwonnie." "Hyuuuung!" the voice, who happens to be Donghae, opened the door and glomped on me. "Hey kiddo! How are you?" I asked him as he accompanied me inside. "I'm fine hyung. Still sad that Leeteuk-hyung's not around, but I'm used to it now," Donghae answered, remembering when Leeteuk-hyung left us for the army.

I sat on the couch where Yesung-hyung, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk-hyung and Sungmin-hyung are. "Hey Siwon! What's up?" Yesung-hyung asked me as Ryeowook cuddled beside him. I smiled at him and sat down. "Fine, hyung. Kibummie will stop by here," I answered. Eunhyuk-hyung and Sungmin-hyung rolled their eyes. "Aish! Kibum, Kibum, Kibum! Siwon, you are so in love with Bummie," Eunhyuk-hyung complained.

What would they do? I'm so desperately in love with Kibummie. I just love him, but does he love me back?

People try to tell me but I still refuse to listen,
'Cause they don't get to spend time with you.
A minute with you is worth more than a thousand days without your love.

KIBUM'S P.O.V.

As Siwon-hyung hung up, I immediately prepared myself and ate a quick breakfast. I decided to visit the SJ dorm since I have no schedules ahead and I want to talk to Siwon-hyung today.

I don't know why but I like Siwon-hyung. He has been there for me ever since I started my acting career and been on hiatus on SJ since 2009. I guess I have been too depressed when Hankyung-hyung left us. Like me, he also got into dramas and movies.

Excited, I ran around like a nervous man whose wife is about to give birth. I grabbed my phone, my bag, my keys and my scripts. I called up Donghae-hyung as I walked down a flight of stairs. "Yoboseyo?" he answered.

"Hae-hyung! It's me, Kibummie!" I said happily as I entered my car and started it. I switched my phone into my bluetooth so I wouldn't have a hard time holding the phone while driving. "Bummie! How are you? Siwon-hyung is here already," he informed. Wait, really? He's there already?

I blushed. "Great! I'll be stopping by there. I'll be with you at lunch time, arasso?" I informed them. "Ne hyung!" he said and hung up. I put down my bluetooth and focused on driving. I feel so happy that Siwon-hyung is already there, and for no reason, I want to confess my love for him. I don't know, but I don't want to see him with others. I would tell my co-workers how obsessed I am with Siwon-hyung, but they told me to slow down. But no, I would listen.

As I arrive, Siwon-hyung's car was already parked in front. I got out immediately and fixed my clothes neatly. I rang the doorbell when someone answered. "Who is it?" "Kibummie, hyung." "BUMMIE!" the voice, who is Donghae-hyung, glomped on me. Donghae-hyung hugged me tight and led me inside the dorm. The dorm changed a lot after me and Hankyung left. It's home for me again. My second home.

"Hae-hyung, where's Leeteuk-hyung?" I asked as I realized Leeteuk-hyung is not around. "Oh, Teuk-hyung? He already entered the army," Donghae-hyung said sadly. Leeteuk-hyung and Donghae-hyung are very close to each other, since Leeteuk-hyung treats Donghae-hyung as his son.

I patted Donghae-hyung's back and led him to the living room. Just then, I saw the angel that just came from above.

Choi Siwon.

Love me, love me, say that you love me.
Fool me, fool me, oh how you do me.
Kiss me, kiss me, say that you miss me.
Tell me what I wanna hear, tell me you love me.

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V.

Siwon and Kibum were nervous seeing again after how many months. Kibum has been busy doing his acting schedules, which makes his religious hyung sad and lonely. The both of them get along even though Siwon is a little bit funny due to his "derp" side, while Kibum is a very normal person.

"Hi hyung!" Kibum enthusiastically said, glomping onto his hyung. Siwon chuckled as he saw the original maknae go to his side. "How are you, Kibummie?" Siwon asked him. Kibum looked at him and smiled, "I'm fine hyung. I just missed all of you." All of the SJ members smiled and hugged their original maknae, well except for Kyuhyun who has been the evil maknae, after all.

Kibum noticed Kyuhyun away from them, away from his bunny lover, Sungmin, also. "Hey Kyuhyun. How are you?" Kibum asked his dongsaeng. Kyuhyun smiled a bit, and hugged his normal hyung. "Kibummie-hyung, I was just joking of you not returning back to the dorm. I missed you so much," Kyuhyun said in tears. The original maknae patted the evil maknae and brought him to Sungmin. "Min hyung, did he really miss me?" he asked his bunny hyung. Sungmin laughed. "Yup, pretty much," Sungmin answered. Kibum smiled.

"So, let's go grab lunch guys!" Siwon offered. The whole SJ members said "Yeah!" in unison, and went outside of the dorm. Kangin have the keys to dorm so after the guys rode in the van, Kangin locked the dorm and ran towards the van.

As usual, Shindong seats at the front since he wanted to give his hyungs private time and at the same time alone time, after all, his girlfriend Nari is not around and he didn't have time to ask her out for lunch, but this time Kangin seats with him. Heechul and Hankyung sat at the back with Eunhyuk and Donghae; Yesung and Ryeowook sat in the middle; and Siwon and Kibum near the sliding door with Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Kangin was sad since this is the first time he'll be alone without his Leeteuk.

The long drive didn't bore the SJ members, in fact, all of them were busy laughing and teasing each other. Kibum also found himself laughing along with the others. "Yah! Let's play a game of truth or dare!" Heechul insisted. The SJ members laughed and agreed.

Heechul sang a quick "Truth or Dare" song which involves pointing at the members. Until he pointed at Siwon. "Ha! Siwon! Truth or dare?" Hankyung asked.

Siwon looked uneasy, but with an encouraging look from Kibum, he smiled. "Truth," he answered confidently. "Siwon," Heechul asked him, making it sound like those you hear in "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" games, "do you like or love Kibum?" The SJ members looked at the religious member, realizing that he's blushing.

Siwon closed his eyes, and opened it again. "Yes, I love Kim Kibum," he answered truthfully. The members teased Siwon and clapped for him, realizing that Kibum is also blushing after Siwon made his "confession." Heechul then sang the quick "Truth or Dare" song, this time pointing at Kibum.

"Kibummie," Heechul asked, making Kibum hold Siwon's hand in nervousness. Siwon chuckled and patted his dongsaeng's/crush's back, "truth or dare?" Kibum nodded as he said "Truth." Heechul giggled in excitement, making Hankyung calm him down. "Kibummie, do you also love Siwon?" Heechul asked his dongsaeng.

The SJ members looked at Kibum, making him look pressured, but Siwon reassured him. I hope he also likes me, Siwon thought. Kibum smiled at him, and said, "Yes, I also love Siwon." The SJ members yelled and shouted in happiness. It's not that he just made a big confession, but it made Siwon blush like he never blushed before.

"Yahoooo!!!!" the SJ members said in unison. Siwon hugged Kibum tight and kissed his forehead. "You love me?" Siwon asked. Kibum nodded and hugged him again. Kibum then broke off and slowly, give Siwon a kiss. Siwon replied to his kiss and both of them fought for dominance.

Kyuhyun seemed to be annoyed, so he suddenly butted in. "YAH! CONTINUE THAT MAKE-OUT AFTER WE RETURN AT THE DORM!" he complained. All of them laughed, and smiled at Siwon and Kibum. "So are we official, hyung?" Kibum asked curiously. Siwon gave him a nose-to-nose and nodded. Kibum has never been so entirely happy now that he's with the one he loves now... Who finally confessed also.


My last one-shot! :(( Might update again next time. :( Don't worry! I'll update When Fahrenheit Meets Super Junior and for the first time, Enchanted [A Super Junior Love Story] next time! ;) Good night guys! Ps; WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST WRITE? Does it have too much fluff? XD