[REQUESTED] Only One (YeMinWook)

Super Junior One-shots/Two-shots

Title: Only One
Pairing: YesungxSungminxRyeowook (YeMinWook)
Inspired by: BoA's Only One
Requested by: TheGreatRinnim

My love, goodbye now - you're the only one
Even at the moment we break up, you're the only one
It hurts and hurts and it's foolish but goodbye
Though I may never see you again, you're the only one.

Ryeowook walked up to the coffee shop, the agreed place where he and his ex-boyfriend, Yesung, will meet. The two decided to meet up, and make it the last time for them to be with each other, before the older's boyfriend, Sungmin, find out and get mad at Ryeowook again.

The younger sat near the window, looking anxiously around. He felt he became a total burden to Yesung and Sungmin. Now that the two of them are back together, there's nothing Ryeowook can do but wish them good luck, even though their shared relationship hurts.

It all started with a hello.

Ryeowook and Yesung met in a mall, wherein the latter bumped into him, which makes the former fall some of his things that he was carrying. It was Christmas, and everyone has been hustling and bustling to go home. Ryeowook started to smile at the flashback inside his mind.

"Yah, watch it, will you?" he yelled at the stranger. He helped Ryeowook picking up the scattered things, and giving them one by one to him. The stranger smiled sheepishly after helping Ryeowook, "Mianhae. I didn't see you there." Ryeowook just glared at him, but the stranger never let him down.

"I'm Kim Jong-woon. And you are?" he introduced, offering his hand out for a shake. Ryeowook looked at the hand, and then at him. "Are you serious? We just bumped into each other and then you're gonna introduce to me?" The stranger just smiled at him, "I'm sorry again. I didn't know you're that unapproachable."

Ryeowook glared at him again, "Are you implying that I'm a snob?" The stranger chuckled, "No sir." The younger trudged away, leaving the stranger blushing. Ryeowook, at the other hand, was not really upset, but he was blushing fiercely. Someone has finally made him smile after his dull lovelife.

Just then, someone tapped his shoulder. It was him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jong-woon."

 

We will become strangers at this place right now,
Someone will shed tears and be left alone but
I hate seeing you try not to scar me and feel ill at ease
So I'll let you go.

The guest smiled and sat in front of him. "Hello, Kim Ryeowook," he greeted.

Ryeowook looked down and fiddled with his fingers, "You may order now. I already ordered mine since I can't bear waiting you any longer." The man chuckled, "You still don't know a lot about me, Ryeowook. We've been a relationship for two years and yet, you still-" "I still don't know your flaw, Yesung. You keep on bragging that ever since you and Sungmin became so close because of me," Ryeowook interrupted, taking a sip of his hot coffee.

Yesung, his nickname, just chuckled and looked at the furious Ryeowook. He ordered for cold coffee, making Ryeowook look weirdly at him. "I thought you hate iced coffee," he commented. Yesung just smiled again, "Sungmin introduced it to me. I'm fine with it." Sungmin, Sungmin, Sungmin, Ryeowook repeated in his mind. Why would he still talk about his damn boyfriend in front of his ex-boyfriend?

Until now, Ryeowook still can't believe that he and Yesung broke up just because of the flirtatious Sungmin.

After a long day, the younger decided to sleep and rest. But something kept on bothering him, so he decided to call Yesung. He dialed the numbers quickly, eager to hear the older's voice again.

"Hello?" it answered.

"Yesung? Is that you?" Ryeowook answered excitedly. He could feel the speaker sighing.

"A-aniyo. I'm Sungmin. Ryeowook, is that you?" the speaker perked up. "N-neh," the younger shakily said, "w-where's Y-Yesung?" He could feel himself bursting into tears as he heard his boyfriend's crush.

"Oh, sorry. He's out. He made me keep his phone for a while. Oh! And I almost forgot that me and Yesung are officially dating! Can't you believe that?" Sungmin said excitedly. The pain started to scrunch up inside Ryeowook's beating heart.

"C-congrats M-Min. I b-better go now. C-congrats again," Ryeowook said and with that, he never talked to Yesung after the incident.

Two days later, Yesung bumped into Ryeowook again, this time with Sungmin. "Hey Ryeowook!" Sungmin and Yesung said together, making Ryeowook feeling flushed.

Yesung looked at the younger, feeling guilty for not telling him the truth. "Wait a minute, Minnie. I'll just talk to Ryeowook," Yesung told his boyfriend and kissed his cheek. Ryeowook felt himself breaking down.

"Look," Yesung said after he dragged Ryeowook off to somewhere peaceful, "I'm sorry. I didn't tell you this but... I fell in love with your best friend. I-I'm sorry. I-" "You could've just told me that, Kim Jong-woon! I trusted you! You have been my only, yes only, one. I made you fall hard for me, I made you wait longer just to feel what it means to be loved. Then you just wasted it?" Ryeowook butted in.

The older can't help but tear up. All of what Ryeowook mentioned were true. It was all true.

"You still know that you're my only one right?" Ryeowook said as he snapped both of them back to reality. Yesung nodded, "I-I'm just sorry, Ryeowook. I made you look like a total jerk."

The younger clenched his hands, unbelievable with what the older said to him. It was all true, that he made him look like a total jerk and he used him just to be friends with his crush.

Just then, Yesung's phone rang. "Yoboseyo?" he answered. Mixed emotions started to enter Ryeowook, all in pain.

Yesung smiled and hung up, "Sungmin's going to be here." And with that sentence, Ryeowook turned pale. He will meet his former best friend again, who will make him miserable again. He can't flirt with Yesung anymore, he's all his. For Ryeowook, he can't get Yesung back. He doesn't know how to flirt, plus if he flirts with someone, he'll get easily caught.

I guess it's time to confront things, Ryeowook thought as he took a sip of his coffee.

 

When will my head erase you?
One day, two days, one month, if long term then a few years
And someday in your memories,
I won't live in it, you will erase me.

Sungmin entered the coffee shop, smiling. Yesung caught his gaze and waved. "Minnie-ah~!" he shouted. Sungmin turned around and smiled, "Yesungie~!" Ryeowook felt himself crushed at the moment.

The cute guy, named Sungmin, looked at Ryeowook, glaring. "Hello Kim Ryeowook," he acknowledge. Ryeowook waved a little, "Hello." The pain is still present there, and he can feel it.

"How are you?" Ryeowook asked, trying not to cry at the painful scene. Yesung and Sungmin are close to each other, with Yesung slinging his arm around his lover's. Sungmin looked at him, "I'm fine Ryeowook. And you? Still trying to-" "I'm not trying to get Yesung from you, Lee Sungmin," Ryeowook gritted through his teeth.

Sungmin just nodded and continued to acknowledge Yesung. Ryeowook can't still erase his memories with Yesung, even if he's with somebody else now.

"Tell me, me or Sungmin?" Ryeowook gritted through his teeth as he interrogated his boyfriend. He caught his boyfriend texting Sungmin, rather than them having their own quality time.

Yesung tried to look away from him, but he knows he can't have two hearts. He loved Ryeowook with all his heart, and he will do anything just to make him his. But when Sungmin came along, he doesn't know what to do.

"S-Sungmin," the older answered as the stood up and walked away. Ryeowook flipped the table and became violent, realizing what just happened. He fell on the floor, curled himself and cried his way out of this problem on the cold floor. Shocked, he got up and reached for a knife.

Yesung saw what happened and immediately stopped Ryeowook. "You can't do this!" he shouted art Ryeowook.

"Who are you to stop me?" Ryeowook answered back.

And he was too late.

Ryeowook felt himself tearing up, and looked at his chest. He tried to kill himself though, but the doctors immediately saved him. Because of Yesung, the younger was given the second chance to live.

Sungmin, at the other hand, just stared at Ryeowook. "You should've killed yourself all the way," he commented. Ryeowook glared at him, as if he wanted to kill him now.

To prevent Ryeowook to kill Sungmin, Yesung coughed. "So," he started, "I'm here to say sorry." Ryeowook just nodded slowly, and closed his eyes.

"Nice meeting you, Kim Jong-woon," Ryeowook said as he stood up and held out his hand for a shake. Yesung stood up and shook his hand.

The younger then walked away from them, realizing he's leaving everything behind now. Forgetting might take a while, even though it hurts, but it's the best thing to do.


Hey there~! ^^ Because I can't write a fanfic + the pairings kind of suit my problem, this is what I came up with. Hope you guys like it :)

- Jeanne [130327]