Too Perfect [ZhouRy]

Super Junior One-shots/Two-shots

Title: Too Perfect
Pairing: ZhouMixHenry (ZhouRy)
Inspired by: Super Junior-M's Perfection

 

Oh too perfect, I appear in your eyes.

I will not let anyone stay with you instead of me

Your brows and eyes, your side face, your charm

You're everything from head to toe, I have already fallen for you.

 

Henry walked by the corridor of his school. The sun was brightly shining by the huge windows. The heat can be felt even though it's blocked by the window's glass. The chipmunk walked slowly, reminiscing the days when he encountered a Chinese man with his best friend, Kim Ryeowook.

"Yah, Xianhua!" a familiar voice made him turn around. His best friend, Ryeowook, was running towards him. Henry's face turned into an angry expression. He disliked his Chinese name, he didn't even use it when he entered the school. For him, it just reminds him of pure sadness and homesickness. No wonder when he saw the Chinese lad made him frown.

Ryeowook panted as he reached his chipmunk best friend. Henry started the conversation to his ever-so-annoying best friend, "Have you seen him?" The boy shrugged. He frowned, and continued to walk slowly. Ryeowook placed a hand on his best friend's back and patted him. "Henry, don't you remember the time he passed by us?" he reminded his best friend. The younger boy looked up and tried to remember what happened back then.

Both of them are walking around the park, when a tall, young lad was walking. Henry's eyes fell on the young lad, examining his features and his clothes. He's fashionable, indeed. The chipmunk felt warm as the Chinese man passed them, his cheeks turned pink. He turned around and looked at the back of the mysterious Chinese man.

He wanted to approach him, so he then left his best friend in vain. "Xianhua!" he called out, but he ignored the called. The walked faster, but a heart-breaking sight made him stunned.

The Chinese man kissed a young woman.

Henry frowned with the sight he saw. It's unexpecting, but how can he stop himself from crying when he just met him?

Ryeowook shook his best friend back to reality, making Henry wipe his tears. "Henry, I'm sorry. But that's life. Hey, it's almost lunch time. Let's go down the cafeteria, Yesung's already there," Ryeowook reminded his best friend. The Canadian nodded and joined his best friend downstairs.

 

I found the treasure in love,

And you are the treasure I am searching for.

You keep stirring my world,

Even the ice will burn if it meets you.

 

Zhou Mi sat on one of the empty tables in the cafeteria. A few students started to pile in one by one. The Chinese man bowed his head, not wishing his former girlfriend look for him. He kept on playing with his food, his fork moving around and around on the paper plate. The students started to pile in until it became jampacked.

His mind kept on floating over the Canadian guy he saw last time. He wanted to turn around because he just saw a beauty. When he passed by him and his best friend, he felt his goosebumps rise. He was one of a kind, a sunflower in a bed of roses. He will never forget his face, most especially his snowy white skin.

But when he stopped, his former girlfriend stopped him by a kiss. He saw the sight of the mysterious Canadian, but his face was flushed. He never mean kissing the warm lips of his lover, and it just happened accidentally. It was all a coincidence.

Whispers grew and grew, turning into a talking frenzy. He wanted to leave, but something made him stay for a while. The lines of the noisy students were break into different stores, and his eyes kept on seeing the sight of the untouched food he bought. Everything is not perfect now, and he wanted to see the sight of the young lad's ever-so-perfect face.

Just then, someone tapped his back, causing him to turn. His wish just finally came true.

He saw him. He saw his oh-so-perfect young male.

 

My heart has become one side of the pocket,

Just for you, continuously giving and giving this love.

Is it right to love you like this?

I wonder that and become more infatuated with you at the same time.

 

The Chinese man looked up and his face flushed. Is this reality? He pinched himself several times to wish it's just a fantasy. But no, he kept on keeping the pain. It's reality.

Zhou Mi cleared his dry throat and stood up. He was wobbly at first, but able to stand up straight. "H-Hi," he started, making the chipmunk back away from all that blush. The redness became worse as he saw the Chinese's smile. Ryeowook pushed his Mochi best friend and started, "Err. Zhou Mi, here's my best friend, Henry Lau. Henry, meet Zhou Mi. I'll just leave you two here."

And with that, Ryeowook left without a word.

Henry was hesitant at first, looking around and checking if someone he knew could help him. But no, until he caught the sight of Yesung, Ryeowook's crush. He then mentally facepalmed himself, and made a mental note about not bringing Ryeowook to the cafeteria.

"Have a seat, Henry," the Chinese man insisted. Henry blushed at Zhou Mi's attitude and sat down comfortably. He still can't believe he's face-to-face with the most perfect man he met in his whole existence.

Zhou Mi is everything for Henry. From his perfect physical features to his too perfect attitudes. It's everything for him.

The Chinese smiled at Henry's expression as he sighed. "You okay?" he asked, Henry shrugged. "I-I have to go now, Z-Zhou Mi --" "Wait, don't leave yet, H-Henry," Zhou Mi trembly said. Henry turned around and for the first time, touched the perfect Chinese man's hand.

"Zhou Mi..." he said, as if he was breath-taken by what Zhou Mi said to him. He carefully placed the Mochi's hand on his chest. Henry closed his eyes and felt the fast beating of the Chinese man's heart.

Zhou Mi smiled and moved in beside the chipmunk's ear. "You're just too perfect, Henry," he said in Chinese, making Henry's hair go up. He smiled and sat down beside the Chinese.

"And you're also too perfect, Zhou Mi," Henry answered in Chinese, making the two of them interwine their free hands and pull each other for warmth.


AWKWARD CHAPTER. =)) Anyways, here's an update.