Heart Attack [ZhouRy]

Super Junior One-shots/Two-shots

Title: Heart Attack
Pairing: ZhouMixHenry (ZhouRy)
Inspired by: Demi Lovato's Heart Attack

A/N; The effects of reading a ZhouRy fanfiction. One of my ultimate OTPs next to YeWook. :"> Enjoy!


- Henry -

You make me glow
But I cover up, won't let it show
So I'm defenses up, 'cause I don't wanna fall in love
If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack

I looked outside of my room, staring blankly and obviously out of my mind. I feel that something is going to happen, but I don't know what. I shifted my position on my chair, and glanced at my phone. It was blinking, so I mentally facepalmed. Should've let my phone on general, I thought as I walked to my bed and lied down.

"Hey," I greeted as I answer it.

"What took you so long? I've been calling for like three times already," the speaker answered, chuckling.

I smiled a little, "Mian. I thought nobody will call me today, so yeah."

"Would you like to go out for a while? I mean, just the two of us?" he asked casually, making me smile a little at his voice.

"That would be great, Zhou Mi. I guess I'll see you around," I answered.

"Yeah. See you at the lobby, pick you up there," he said and hang up. I tried my best not to hide my blush, but I just can't help whenever I'm talking with him. He has been my best friend, but there is something I don't want to do.

I don't want to fall in love with him.

Sure, everyone should fall in love, it's in our nature now, right? But I'm too scared to fall in love now. I feel so... afraid whenever I fall in love, after Ryeowook broke up with me. I don't know what just happened, but I know that something went wrong so I know that this would eventually fall into pieces.

But why am I thinking about this? Aish! Focus on the friendship. If I fall then I would commit suicide now.

I pick out my clothes, and immediately slip on it. I went to the bathroom and handcombed my hair, not bugging if he would try to make something weird or what.

I went outside and saw my phone blinking, again. Aish! When will I learn to change the settings of my phone?! I thought as I mentally facepalmed again and snatched my phone from the bed.

"Hello?" I answered as I straighten my shirt.

"I'm on my way to your place. Are you all ready?" Zhou Mi asked.

"Yes sir, just as you wished," I casually said as I carry my bag.

"See you Henry," he said and hang up.

Wonder what's going to happen.

 

Never put my love out on the line
Never say yes to the right guy
Never had trouble with getting what I want
But when it comes to you, I'm never good enough

He opened the door for me as we arrived in some place I don't know. I look around and there I saw a huge forest, making my jaw drop.

"Well, what do you think?" he asked as he look at me. I just stared at it, "Amazing."

"After you see the end of the forest," he said as he lead the way. I just look at him, still don't know what to do. "Well, you coming?" I perk up and followed him from behind.

The travel by walking is pretty tiring, but it was never dull. We talked for hours, and realized that we were almost there. "I hear falls," I said as I listen to the sound of the water.

"I was thinking that it should be a surprise, but I guess I already spoiled it," he answered as he step on a rock while we're passing on the river. I chuckled and crossed, until I slipped.

He noticed me as he heard the loud splash. "Hey! You all right?" he asked as he helped me up on my feet. I nodded a little and felt the cold river water in my back. Argh, I swear I hate this place now.

"I'm wet," I said as I continued crossing. He chuckled, "Well, it's your fault being so clumsy."

Well, I am a little clumsy, but sometimes when I'm with him I don't know what's happening. My mind starts to blur and my heart starts to pound loudly. Wait, I thought I shouldn't fall in love with him?

Argh! What's happening?!

As we arrive at the hidden falls, I gasped in awe. He turned to me and smile, "You like it?"

"I love it," I answered as I walked towards it. He chuckled and followed me.

I removed my shoes and walked towards the cool river water. The warm sun and the water was a perfect combination, and I smiled widely. I turned to him and asked him, "Who already went here?"

He walked up to my side and placed the arm around my shoulders, "Nobody. And you're the first one."

"Really?" I asked as I walked towards to the depths of the river and swam my way. "What are you waiting for? Come on!" I insisted, and he immediately ran and swam with me.

Wait, I don't know how to swim right?

 

Never break a sweat for the other guys
When you come around, I get paralyzed
And everytime I try to be myself 
It comes out wrong like a cry of help

I felt the weight of the water splashing on me. I guess I wanted to have fun for a while, but I can't swim, really. I felt myself splashing and my arms are moving not it motion. I tried to float but it's not happening.

"Henry? You okay?" Zhou Mi asked as he went to my side, but I was too busy to save my life. He took a good hold of me, and I tried to help myself with him.

As he pulled me to the shore, I coughed so loud. Water starts to go out of me, and I tried to shake myself. Zhou Mi's eyes were fixated on me, and slowly I look away from him.

I really don't want to fall in love.

He smiled a little, "You okay now?" I nodded and stood up, trying to make myself comfortable. My soaked shirt made me feel a little uneasy, and immediately Zhou Mi got my message.

"Luckily I brought your bag," he said and handed me my bagpack. I smiled a little, and searched through my bag. Luckily, I found myself a new shirt and removed my soaked shirt.

I looked at Zhou Mi, who is obviously mesmerized with my bare chest. I immediately put on my shirt and shove my soaked shirt in my bag. "Hey, you all right?" I asked as he immediately snapped out.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry," he apologized and sat down beside me. The both of us watched the falls as the sun was being covered with the clouds. I looked at my Chinese best friend, really happy that he has been my friend. But what if I did fall for him?

I sighed deeply. I don't want to fall in love with him. I want to move on, and I don't want to fall with the wrong guy. I've been too childish back then, and I don't want history to repeat itself. I shivered, and immediately Zhou Mi caught my gaze.

"I think you're getting cold. Here," he insisted as he opened his arms. I smiled and hugged him, feeling the warmth of having him. I suddenly felt that our hearts are beating as one, as if he was the missing piece. I twitched a little, and look at him, his eyes were close while he's feeling the warmth around me.

I could feel that he would fall for me, but not me.

I think we're not perfect for each other, Zhou Mi. I'm sorry.