Mission 8: A ride with Him

Make Me Fall In Love With You

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          The next day,  Yuki woke up late. His so-not-good Brother forgot to wake her up and just left her panicking her self out early in the morning.

"that...crazy...arghh" She kept on cursing as she hurriedly wore her uniform. She ran down the stairs and  tripped on the last step.

"AISH~~~ this is so not my day" She rushed into the kitchen and pop a bread on and hurriedly ran outside.

"Gawd. That Jerk will so get it later"she clenched her fist as she ran down the streets. her house was like 4 blocks away from her school so she have to hurry before the gate closes.

"Ahhhh..." She huff and panted. She stopped for awhile to catch her breath and ran again. Passers by where giving her weird looks. She just ignored them and ran faster, Her long hair was flowing behind her as beads of sweat drip down on her neck.

Fate was so unexpected, L was riding his motorcycle when he saw a very familiar girl running pathetically, He smirked as he noticed that girl and zoom his motorcycle as he stopped infront of her.

"What the~~ !! ARE YOU NNUTS?" Yuki yelled as a man with a motorcycle blocked her, she put her hand on her chest. gawd, she thought that was the end of her life. The guy stood up and took his helmet off.

"No way~"

"What the heck are you doing here?" A smirk was plastered on L's face.

"I was on the way to school, DUH!" L gave her an obvious answer as he rolled his eyes.

"Well,. go away, ! IM FREAKING LATE" She rolled her eyes as well, as she gave L a your'e-so-dead glare. She have no time to deal with this jerk anyway.

"Aish ~ Jerk" Before she could took another step, L grabbed her wrist and spun her, facing him, then he give her his undying melting stare.

"Tsk...Tsk.. Well, your'e a stubborn one" L click his tounge, Yuki somehow found it very cute and she unknowkingly giggled.

"What?" L looked at her with a raised eyebrow " Are you so stunned by my gorgeous face that you-"

"Oh, please shut up. AND CAN YOU LIKE LET GO OF ME CAUSE IM SO FREAKING LATE" 

"Geez, Calm Lady, im here to take you to school," L looked away as he scratched the back of his neck, But even him doesnt know why he offered her a ride on the first place.

Yuki was silent for a moment, Then she sighed. " Guess I have no choice" L scoffed and hand her an extra hemet. but Inside he was happy that she agreed.

"Yow, Nerd, Hold on tight" He teased as Yuki positioned herself behind L.

"What the...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" There he was, zoomin in the motorcycle, Yuki immediately wrap her arms around L tightly, she doesnt want to die just yet.

"WHAT THE CAN YOUSLOWWW DOWWN IM DYING HERE" she yelled, but that annoying dork just laughed his teeth out and zoom his motorcycle more faster.

they arrived infront of the school, a minute before the gate closes. L triumphly smiled as yuki was still hugging his back, with her eyes closed.Haha. He had to admit that he enjoyed that annoying scream of her.

"Uhmm ~ are you still planning on hugging me because I really dont mind, but were kinda late-" 

" Would you please..." Yuki sighed as she put her hand on L's mouth " SHUT YOUR ANNOYING MOUTH" She hurriedly went off the seat and tossed L his helmet. She was beyond annoyed by that Jerk. 

"Hey, no word of thanks" L laughed as he eyed her grumpily walking away, 

" IN YOUR DREAMS DORK" Yuki cant stand the cockiness of this guy, 

 

 

 

L's POV

 

Haha. That Nerd.

That look on her face.

So cute.

 

...

...

...

 

Did I just called her Cute ?

 

 

"Yah ~ L your'e freaking me out. why are you smiling all of a sudden"  out of nowhere a pillow just landed infront of my face. 

" what the heck is your problem?" I glared at Sungyeol and the others who were looking at me, Strange they were giggling like idiots.

"Nothing, It's just.." Sunjong tried to stiffened his laugh,. Now im getting annoyed.

"What?" I said coldly as i turned back on my cold expression. haha. This will make them spill it out.

"Yah, L. Are you dating someone" Hyung asked me. WHAT?!! I almost slapped the pillow on his face but decided not to.

"because, we just saw you with a girl on your motorcycle" Hoya said, Oh No. Dont tell me they saw her.No.. Me and her. No~ AISH

"Is it True" Woohyun suddenly approached me, The look on his eyes forces me to spill it out. OH NO>

"That You..." He sighed, No, Crap. yuki was her sister.Crap. I almost forgot.

"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?" He suddenly squealed. My jaw almost hit the floor, how come these guys are so freaking childish.

"Haha ~ No" i laughed nervously. 

Crap. What are they thinking right now.

 

 

 

Yuki is not my girlfriend........She will never be anyway,