Mission 3: Her threat

Make Me Fall In Love With You

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ Chapter 4 ~

 

"What?" he raised his eyebrow and looked at me incredously.
 
"Or else, what?" I straightened myself and took my phone. I really dont have any plans threatening him but...
 
"Or else..." I clicked on the video and right on my cellphone was the video of him playing the piano while singing. His jaw dropped. I folded my phone and put it back on my pocket.
 
"Do we have a deal" I Smirked. He glared at me then he walk away.
"No way , You freak" He scoffed and continued walking. So, he wants this game to continue. well, Let's see. Im On.
 
**************
 
 
L's POV
 
 
 
 
That Girl.
 
Her Guts. Great.
 
Now what do i do?
 
I Massage my temples as i lay down on my bed.
 
If that Video would spread around the campus. Im dead.
 
i Hated if Someone ever saw me Play or Sing.
 
I don't like anyone to see the soft side of me.
 
I just hated it. I hated it to the deepest vein in my heart.
teach her about LOVE?!
 
Love my , neither i dont have any experience on it.
 
She's The Freaky girl of our school.
 
Why should i ever agree to her plan?
 
Oh, right.
 
MY VIDEO WAS ON HER PHONE!~!!!
 
 
I threw my pillow and groaned.
 
That Girl. Just wait till tomorrow. She'll be dead, for sure.
 
 
 
The next morning. School started as usual. Yuki was unusually in a light mode when she woke up, She drank her milk and impatiently wait for her lazy brother to get his out of the house.
 
"I'll be seeing you later" His brother waved at her, girls swooned by his charismatic looks, Yuki just rolled her eyes and went to her locker.
 
"aigoo~ She is so lucky to have a brother like him" She heard one of those girls squeal.
 
"yeah~ unlike her brother, she's such a freak"another one laughed. Yuki heard everything and she silently closed her eyes and took a deep sigh.*why must be it like this*
 
the bell rang signalling for their homeroom to start, Yuki entered the room with Eunha who was busy braiding her hair, just then she shifted her gaze to this L guy who was looking at her as she walks in. *why do i feel that this is not going the way i planned it to be*
 
As soon as the Bell rang, all of the students rushed their way outside of the classroom, Yuki was busy copying her notes and didn't notice that she was left alone in the classroom.
 
She tilt her head and sighed. Just then she heard a voice that make her flicnched on her seat.
 
"So,.. are you still planning on spreading that out?"
 
No way.
 
It's him.
 
She tried to compose her self and act calm as posibble "Maybe." L clenched His teeth.
 
"Your'e dead" He said under gritted teeth.But She just look right at him with straight face. Just then L approached her making her step backward.
 
"very dead" L said as he keep on moving closer to her.
 
"what are you doing?" She stammered, feeling that this will not turn out good.
 
"Give me your phone" L demanded as he continued to approach her until she hit her back on the chalkboard.
 
"Wh-why woul-" But L did something that make her heart do flip flops. He circled his arms around Yuki's waist and their faces was just an inch closer.
 
"Give it to me.." L whispred on her ear, Making her whole body shiver and somewhat weak. She never ever have this feeling before and it's kinda nerve cracking for her.
 
The awkwardness in their eyes was snapped out when they heard a sudden gasp behind. L quickly turned his head to see their teacher looking at them wide eyed. By just looking at their position, You can say that there are doing something, inappropriate.
 
"YOU TWO!" The Teacher yelled. " FOLLOW ME!" Yuki suddenly felt her legs began to tremble. Her heartbeat was racing, is it because of what the teacher said or maybe because of what that L guy did.
 L glared at her. she looked at him with innocent eyes making him surprised but tried to hide it from her.