Mission 6: Fall In Love me

Make Me Fall In Love With You

 

 

 

 

what on earth is this dork talking about?

 

 

 

I stiffened at the words he said.

No. I can't be fooled by this jeerk, I looked at him staright in the eye and he did the same.

"Are you forgetting something?" I said as a mischievous grin form on my lips. He raised an eyebrow, waiting for me to spill it.

"Your.video.was.on.my.phone" I emphasize every word. Haha. serves him right, is he playing this vice versa, Im the one he should follow right? 

He slammed his palm on his face, looking totally pissed, I did a little victory dance in my head. Puahaha

"Fine!" He said , totally irritated.

"What do you want me to do?" 

I tapped my chin and a small smile formed on my lips.

 

 

 

"Mission 1.... Fall in love with me"

 

 

 

L's POV

 

The Heck this girl is saying

ME?
 

Fall in love with her?

 

well, i can imagine it will never happen.

 

My jaw dropped wide open, This girl.. i want to strangle her to death...Right now.

"What?" I said, totally shocked.

"Fine, if you dont want then.." she said, pressing some buttons on her phone.

"Hey- wait-wait" i said, why am i sweating right now? I've been this nervous before

"why on earth will i fall for you?" I literally like yelled it infront of her face.

"You said, you'll teach me about Love right?"

"Yes. But it doesn't mean falling in love with you, you freak" I glared at her, If glares could just kill, she'll be dead long ago.

"It's more natural and i want to feel it" This girl is like a freaking idiot.

I nervously laughed.

"Are you serious about this?" I said as i ran my fingers on my hair, feeling totally frustrated.

She nodded innocently.

Right. she wants me to do this thing to her because she just wants to experience it?

 

 

 

 

But some part of me wants to do it actually.

 

 

 

 

 

It was silent for a moment, The awkward air was like torturing me, 

*step*

Just then she suddenly step forward, approaching me to be exact.

The more she took a step towards me, the idiot me took a step back.

. why am i acting like this infront of her.

I raised my hands infront of me.

"What are you doing?" I said as i looked at her, obviously thinking something stupid.

But to my surprise she touched my hands and her hands is so damn cold,

"Woah~ your'e hands, they're so cold" I said, well a little bit surprised.

"Shut up" she glared at me. 

Se held my both  hand,  her fingers slowly making it's way to my palm.

She slowly interwined her fingers with my hands and i did the same.

A bead of sweat trickled down on my forehead. am i nervous or what?

"It's warm" She said out of the blue. I raised an eyebrow and looked at her weirdly.

"it's cold" I blurted out. No way, her hands were so cold. It's like she soak them in cold water or something.

"Hmm... your personality is cold yet your hand is warm" She chuckled. 

"Hey that's enough already!" I said shoving my hand away from her hold, but to my surprise, she grabs it back and looked at me intensely in the eyes.

"Hey, Keep holding on my hands until we share the same temperature"

This girl. She slowly closed her eyes and i looked at her weirdly.

"That's enough already" she suddenly jerk my hand away.

I was pissed. This Girl, she thinks she can do whatever she wants with me.

I walk past through her and glared at her as i open the door,

 

 

 

" Im leaving, You'll pay for this tomorrow"