Mission 7: That Incident+Me&Oppa;

Make Me Fall In Love With You

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Guy helded the girl's hand making her feel warm and curios for the first time, It never occured to her that holding hands with someone sends butterflies in your stomach.. they held each other's hands until they both get lost in each other's eyes, it was like a pinch of warmess crept to the deepest part in her heart.

 

Yuki shook her head while finishing typing her novel, She reviewed it once more. The feeling that she expressed in the novel is the somewhat the almost similar feeling she felt while she was holding that L guy's hand, not that exaggerated feeling but she never felt warm before. warm in other person's hands/

 

She slightly shook her head and just pressed the update button for her to clear it up.

The feeling was different, different from holding with her brother's hand, it was warm yet strange.

"Yuki-ah" Her mother called her softly from downstairs, She folded her phone and adjusted her glasses as she open the door,

"Yuki-ah, can you drop by the grocery store, I'll be gone for weeks and im afraid you and your brother doesnt have any human food to eat while im gone" Her Mother chuckled as She handed her a list of  what she would buy, Yuki nodded and put on her boots.

" I'll be gone by the time you come home, just tell your brother" her mother kissed her forehead, but she just maintained that emotionless expression of her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

", why does it have to so freaking cold" L roughly rubbed his hands and placed it inside his pockets as he blew some air, making some white smoke coming out. He was walking down the alley, hoping for something to eat.

 

Yuki was walking the same alley too, She was absorbed by reading the grocery list that she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Well,well If it's not Ms. annoying freak" She looked up to see the least person she expected to bump on.

No other than Mr. Jerk itself, smirking as he eyed her from top to bottom.

"Pssh. well, if it's not Mr. Jerk, what a coincidence bumping into you" She sarcastically said as she crossed her arms. L smirked and walk in close to her.

Again

" YAH! you erted " Yuki quickly took fast steps backward but unfortunately the ground was wet and slippery making her fall, but she quickly grab on to something to supportt her, unfortunately she grabbed into L's scarf making him to fell along with her.

 

 

 

~ooofff~

 

"Ouch" Yuki murmured while she felt some weight on top of her, she slowly opened her eyes to see a wide eyed L looking right at her face. They were both stuck and shocked before they know the awkward position of both of them were in, L's gaze traveled down to her lips, He can hear her gasp and the sound of her fast beating heart. One more move and his lips would met hers.

 

They stared into each other's eyes, Yuki reddened and she immediately jerk away as she pushed L off her, making him slammed his on the cold wet floor.

"what was that for?" He angrily said, as he landed wet on the floor. Yuki dusted off her now wet shirt, She glared at  L who was busy massaging his precious .

"what was that..." Yuki Thought as she adjust her hoodie and walk faster, she turned to look back and she sighed as she saw L Nowehere in sight.

She put her hand on her chest and then that feeling once again ran up to her body.

"AISSH~" She angrily stomped her foot and Walk away.

"

 

 

 

 

 

L's POV

 

 

 

 " Hyung you look creepy smiling like that" Sungjong stared at L who was smiling creepily since he got there.

"Are you planning on something?" Dongwoo said while munching on something. L Looked at him then that evil smile once again is visble on his face.

", your'e freaking me" Sungyeol laughed so do the others. L Glared at them and they quickly straightened theirselves and pretend to be doing something.

 

 

 

"Nam Yuki.... This is going to be fun"

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuki-ah" Woohyun said while munching an apple. Yuki raised an eyebrow, she was too focused watching TV that tells about crappy cooking.

"Pleaaseee" woohyun sighed for the nth time

"Would you ing change that Channel" woohyun straightly said as he shook Yuki's arm,

"Pleasee....pleasee..pleaasee" He whined, But the cold her wouldn't budge and just glare at him making his mouth shut.

Yep. woohyun is afraid of her Sister.

"My Gawd, Yuki, when are you going to change?" He irritatedly massage his temples. it doesnt mean that he doesnt like Yuki the way she is but the way her sister acts is killing him.

"what?" Yuki said in a low voice. Woohyun just affectionately smiled at his sister and playfully ruffled her hair.

'aish ~ and you, when are you going to stop that?" she flicked woohyun's forehead and return him with a small smile.

 

 

 

 

"You know, if you just remove those glasses you'll be as Hot as me"  woohyun teased Yuki, earning him another flicked at the forehead. 

 

"THAT"S IT !!!!!!! YOUR"E SO DEAD NAM WOOHUN!!!!!!"