Mission 18: Pursuing

Make Me Fall In Love With You

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    Yuki stare blankly at her notebook... her novels were now useless for her, her mission failed. She fell for him. She fell for that school badass, She fell for Kim Myungsoo. A soft knock on the door make her quickly hide the small notebook under her desk. Her brother entered her room with a hot chocolate and a cookie chip on the other hand.

"I just thought that you wanted these" Woohyun gently placed the cup on the desk and sat opposite at her sister. He noticed the red puffiness around her sistes eyes. She looked broken, hurt and betrayed.

Woohyun sighed and placed his hand on her sister's cheek making the latter look at her. "Now, can you tell me what happened?" Yuki looked away with a small tear escaping on her eyes,

"You can't hide the feeling that you like him" woohyun sighed and yuki head snapped to her brother. How? How could he know about it? She was suddenly nervous and scared but her brother's eyes betrayed her, it's full of love and compassion on her.

"Yes. I know about it, the other members told me about it" Yuki hung her head low. She felt embarassed and guilty, how come she didn't tell her brother first. What kind of sister is she? She bit her lip, preventing her waterfall of tears to burst out. 

"Im not really mad about it but Im disappointed" Yuki looked sadly at her brother opening to say something but woohyun just smiled and cup her sister's cheeks.

"Im disappointed because you gave up easily on him" Yuki gasp and she felt her world turning upside down, She remember those times she was with L, She felt guilty because she just used him, used him fo her novel without even considering what might he feel, she remember those times he made her laugh and smile at random moments, the way his hands will accidentally brushed hers, the way he saved her on that alley, the way he took care of her when she was sick. and now she lost the only man who dare to come close to her, who didn't mind those rumors about her, who dare to talk and befriend her, the guy who made her feel she's equal and made her feel she's loved. Now, she lost him..she lost the only guy she loved.

Tears started to fall on her eyes as she sobbed harder, woohyun gentlt hugged her sister and brought her closer. "You know, Myungsoo is not that bad, I've never seen him changed until he met you, he never seems so eager to see you, I noticed it as his bestfriend, sometimes he just stare blankly and smiles suddenly,.. you make him feel different, yuki." Yuki cried at her brother's chest but woohyun just cradled her back and forth.

"I don't know what to do" She sobbed as she finally settled down and looked at her brother. " I loved him and it is hurting me" yuki swallow hard. She was afraid, afraid of loving him. what if he didn't love her back?

"He's not using you, if that's what your'e thinking, L is sometimes rude, cold and mean but that guy has a soft spot especially for you, I've never seen him treat girls the way he treats you.. it's like your something special" Woohyun gently kissed her sisters hand and smile.

"If you really love him, you have to fight for him"

And yuki didn't think twice. She hugged her brother so tight and went to get her jacket and purse. She's going to see Myungsoo.