Mission 11: Skinship gone wrong

Make Me Fall In Love With You

 

 

*making my heart beat like this*

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuki's POV

 

 

 

"What?" L lean his face a bit closer, making a little space for us. I can feel his hot breath on my cheek sending butterflies in my stomach... again.

"N-Nothing, I-I said Nothing" I shook my head furiosly and try to avoid his gaze which is insanely melting me.

He scoffed and he show off his deadly smirk.

"I heard that i make your hea-"

"NOTHING! I said NOTHING" I cant let my feelings overrun me, I will never fall for this jerk. He was supposed to be the model on my story, this is not going according to my plan. I felt butterflies again when he lean more closer, completely closing the distance between us. Silence overwhelms around us and I believe he can hear my heart beating uncontrollably.

"Then why are you blushing so mad right now?" That's it. His words caught me offguard making me took a step backward. *How did he*

He laugh. a real laugh, making his dimples visible and his eyes smile. Seriously.

I was stunned for the moment and i got lost just by looking at him, no wonder he's the kingka of our school and lots of girls would die just be with him But he is a freaking jerk and a player, i bet he doesnt take relationships seriously, his looks will melt every girls heart but-

"Hey~ Are you okay?" I snapped out of my thoughts and reality hits me, why did i suddenly thought about those things and now Im freaking late. .

"I-Im Late" I blurted out, staring at the falling leaves on the sidewalk . He facepalmed himself and chuckled.

"So do I" He smiled and grab my wrist.

"Come on" before i could say another word, we began running the streets, people kepe on looking at us.I feel like were filming a movie or something my hair was out of it's place, swaying on every direction. I believe im a complete mess right now. His fingers suddenly slowly makes it's way into mine and he securely clasped my hands. I can feel my face heating up as i look at our hands,.. His hands were soft, warm and big... But perfect.

I smiled as i looked at our hands and i can hear him laughing like an idiot.

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"So can you explain why your'e late?"  we were standing outside our classroom door, we didn't make it and we have to climb on the school  walls just to pass through. Our teacher was raising an eyebrow on both of us while our classmates started whispering and giving me dirty looks.

"Why is he with the nerd?"

"Why are they together?"

'eew. I just can't believe L is with her"

"look, that nerd is even holding L's hands"

My eyes traveled down on my hands, and he was still holding me firmly, I slowly pry my hands off and he looked at me a bit surprised.

"Ms. Nam and Mr. Kim, i want to see you at my office after class,.. please take your seats" 

I let L walk in first, i just cant handle those glares and looks that i am receiving, L looked at me and i pretend that i didn't see it. I walk on my seat and sighed.

Then something unexpected happen.

L made his way into my seat and guess what he just sat right next to me. making all the other students turn their heads towards us and gasped.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I hissed. He just looked at me and shrugged his shoulders.

"What the ~"

"Ms. Nam, is there something wrong?" The teacher looeked at me with her arms on her waist. I shook my head and bowed. Thank God the bell rang and students started to left the room.

"You and Him, on my office after class" I sighed and slowly slumped on my seat. why i was always in trouble whenever this jerk is with me. aish ~ and speaking of that jerk, he was still there fiddling something on his phone.

Before i got up on my seat. he suddenly grabbed my wrist making me stumble towards him and i am completely speechless by the awkwardness of my position on him.

I was literally sitting on him. On his freaking lap and what's worse, he encircled his arms around my waist, tighter  until our bodies touch,

'You know what, i could do this all day, If you want?" I was redder than a  freaking fire truck. he smirk and look me in the eyes with that seducing killer smile.

Someone please save me from this gorgeous creature.

 

 

 

 

L's POV

 

 

I admit it.

I was having fun.

I never thought that it would be this good.

But yeah,

So Yuki and I were both late for class today.

i can see the pissed look on her face.

this girl is so interesting, one moment she was blushing hard and the next thing i bet he wants to throw me off the cliff.

The bell rang and students left out instantly, She just looked at me and adjusted her glasses, 

Her long wavy hair sways when she got up on her seat, Before i knew it, i grabbed her wrist, I didn't know that i pull her too tight making her stumble towards me.

she looked at me wide eyed as she realized she was sitting on my lap.

"Wh-what..the, let me go" She stuttered looking redder than a tomato. I smirked and plan to more.

I slowly wrapped my arms on her waist and pull her closer,

"You know, i could do this all day, If you want?"

"J-Just let me go, you jerk" She tried to push me off,  but ended up failing, Haha. 

"Shh. Stay quiet, you dont want anybody to see us like this." I pretend to look worried and again i looked at her pissed face.

"Remember, this was part of the lesson" I smirked and lean my face closer to her .

"Lesson 2, Skinship" 

She unconsciously bit her lower lip, making me gulped and try to distract myself with something. But that freaking girl keep on doing it making me out of control. She doesnt have any idea on how well attractive she is by just doing that.

"yah ~ Stop doing that" I cleared my throat and tried to keep my straight face on.

"Doing what?" She did it again.

"That!"

"Doing what?"

Before i knew it, i heard dongwoo's laugh and the door opens.

 

 

 

 

Just great.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

so First and Foremost :)

I want to THANK YOU GUYS :)

My Dearest subscribers , for still reading my story

Im happy :) Really.

i Just dont know if my story is like you know worth reading LOLSXD

But anyway, THANKSSSS :)

and Im sorry, if i dont have time to update or reply on your comments :)

but i read them all.. really, and im so happy and grateful

thank you very much. 

it's our SEMBREAK already, which means i have more time to update.

and sorry for keeping you guys waiting for like months, im so so sorry :)

I promise to update every know and then :0

 

 너무감사합니다!