Mission 12: Liking her?

Make Me Fall In Love With You

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was stiff at the moment, so do that jerk.  
 
"WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS?!" As soon as the door opens, all of the Infinite members jaws dropped as they saw L and Yuki, well more like cuddling each other. Yuki instanlty jumped off on L's lap and look at her brother marching towards them with eyes like it's going to drop at any moment
 
"NAM YUKI! WHAT IS THIS! I CAN'T Believe... O MY GOD. L you and my sister..." Woohyun keeps on babbling and pulling his hair. he just can't believe that L and his little sister have something, 
 
"Look, Hyung I can explain" L touched woohyun's shoulder but the latter shrug it off.
 
"No..No... I just, O my god," Woohyun shot him a look, L Sighed
 
"Wait." sunggyu interrupted. "let me get this straight, You" He pointed at L who was having his same poker face on " and her" He glanced at yuki who was shocked as the others. "Have a thing?"
 
"NO!!" L and Yuki chorused.
 
"Pffft... I will never have a thing on that Annoying woman" L scoffed and glanced at yuki who was sending daggers on him.
 
"Me either... that Guy" he pointed at L who was also glaring at her. "Is a Freaking JERK. A. JERK." then they started bickering and sending glares at each other until sungyeol shouted making them all flinched,
 
"OKAY ! STOP" Sungyeol bursted out. " Let's just forget about this, kay?"
 
"NO... L you have some explaining to do.." sunggyu continued as he walk off and the other followed. Leaving L, yuki and woohyun alone.
 
"So... What is really going on?" Woohyun finally broke out the silence. L scoffed and casually walked off so do yuki.
 
"Ok . Fine" Woohyun sighed as he also left the room.
 
 
 
 
 
Woohyun sighed  as he slowly closed yuki's door. After she explained that it was just a misunderstanding and she slipped but L caught her quickly and unexpectedly she landed on his lap. woohyun was not convinced thought but he must believe her sister...after all she's his sister.
 
"L... i guess you like my sister.." Woohyun chuckled and he just let that incident off.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The sun beamed on Yuki's window hitting her sleeping face, she fluttered her eyes open and stretch her arms.  It was warm saturday morning and she was happy, she was able to update her novel again and stay at home.. She suddenly remembered the incident with L yesterday and she felt something unusual for her.
*stop it yuki* she held her beating chest and laid down again.
 
"That jerk" She said as a small smile crept up on her lips.
 
 
Meanwhile, Infinite was hanging out in their usual place. Bored faces was visible on them. Sunggyu was laying down on the couch while his feet was on dongwoo's lap who was busy eating chips, Sunggyu was looking bored as ever that his eyes were no longer visible, woohyun was texting L to come over while Sungjong was busy memorizing the steps of Gee. Seriously. 
 
Just then the door burst open revealing L with his usual poker face on.
 
"Look who's here" sunggyu eyed L "Yuki's Boyfriend"  Woohyun smacked his hyung head making the others laughed.
 
"Seriously L? You and Her?" Sungyeol looked at him with an unbelievable expression. Then, woohyun threw a soft ball on him hitting him hard on the nose.
 
"Aish ~ That Seriously Hurts" Sungyeol groaned and glared at woohyun.
 
"That's what you get for messing up with my sister" Woohyun said Brotherly like. even though Yuki was a zone out girl in school, he still cares for her and no matter what he told her, she just doesn't listen to him.
 
"Hmmm. I think yuki is pretty" Dongwoo said all of a sudden. All of them turned their heads on him especially L. *Does hyung....likes her* Dongwoo nervously laughed.
 
"what?" He cracked. "She's my lab partner and she's really pretty without those glasses"
 
What dongwoo said is actually true. L suddenly remembered when he treated yuki's wound, her long lashes, cotton like nose and pink lips. *why does she hide behind those thick glasses* L gulped and he looked at woohyun. he still have some explaining to do.
 
"Look, hyung... yesterday.." woohyun cutted him off by raising his hand into L's face. L arched his eyebrows.
 
"you don't have to explain.." Woohyun said as he plopped himself on the couch. L sighed and gulped down his drink.
 
"You know, if you like her just tell me... L, Don't be too aggressive and excited~" L choked on his drink and gasp for air. Sungyeol patted his back while the others can't stop laughing.
 
 
 
*me? likes her?*