Mission 20: Love you Like you

Make Me Fall In Love With You

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

one year later.

 

 

        " What about this?" Yuki smiled delightly and she was very vey excited but L is busy trailing kisses on her jaw and down on her neck. "Myungsoo, will you just stop it?" Yuki gently pry his head away from her. "hmmm..." L murmured, "Stop it, your tickling me" Yuki laughed but L nuzzled his head on her neck making her squeal. They received some looks from the people, evil glares from girls and amusement on others. "Were in public, Myungsoo.." Yuki chuckled as she once again pry L's head away from him. "not to mention were in the middle of the street" Yuki half yelled. 

"I'll stop when you call me babe" Myungsoo smirked. Yuki's heart quickened in pace, he always have this effect on her, it's like his the only person in this planet that have that effect on her, "Come on say it.. I bet baby sounds better or Myunggie~" Myungsoo teased and once again kissed her neck. The ice cream vendor chuckled at both of them and yuki blushed.

"He seems he can't get enough of you" The vendor said and yuki blushed deeply. L laughed and winked at Yuki, Yuki just shook her head and order a strawberry flavored ice cream, L ordered a blueberry one. The vendor handed them each of their ice cream and smiled. 

"Don't let go of that young girl, mister" the vendor smiled. "she's a keeper" Yuki blushed and looked away. L held her closer and smiled at the man " Oh i will,sir" With that they left and stroll on the park.

Hand in hand they were both laughing, telling random jokes and making funny conversations. Yuki laughed and she stopped to looked at L with his eyes twinkling and his mouth was in the biggest grin he ever had. Yuki smiled and warmth spread on her heart, she can't believe that once in her life she hated this guy now she loved him the most. She just stare at him and L caught her looking at him. He furrowed his eyebrows and lean closer, he kissed the tip of her nose. "Hey..." He playfully said. "What's wrong?"

Yuki exhaled and shook her head. "Nothing" She smiled "It's just.. I can't believe that were together" Myungsoo soften and looked at the girl that made his life change completely. He still remembered the day she threatened him and used him as a freaking model for her novel, she can be pretty weird sometimes, Myungsoo laughed at that memory and he remembered falling in love with her, the way her eyes sparkle whenever she looked at him, the taste of her soft sweet lips, her innocence and kindness. Myungsoo cupped her face and looked at her softly.

"Im just..happy that your'e with me" Myungsoo said and grin making yuki chuckle and playfully flicked his forehead.

"What was that for?" Myungsoo half yelled and Yuki was running away, laughing. "Nothing!" Yuki yelled back laughing. Myungsoo chuckled and shook his head before running to get her girlfriend.

Yuki panted and looked back, she heaved a sigh of relief when she didn't see L. She chuckled but her happiness was soon gone when a pair of strong arms grab her by the waist and spun her around. She shriek in surprise and hit her head in someone's chest and she smelled the familiar scent.

"Geez, your shriek is awful, sungyeol shrieks better than you" Yuki looked at L and pout her lips. L suddenly stopped laughing and just looked at Yuki. " Show me your tounge" Yuki smiled and clapped her hands eagerly. 

L scoffed "why on earth would i show you my tounge?: L raised his eyebrow in a y manner, Yuki just rolled her eyes and puff her cheeks.

"Pleaseeeee" She whined and stood on her tippy toes. L shrugged and crossed his arms.

"Babe pleasee.." Yuki put on her best and Myungsoo instantly smiled and pulled her closer. he stuck out his tounge and yuki giggled. "Your tounge's Blue" Myungsoo raised his eyebrow amused. "Now show me yours" He smirked and he yuki's cheek. Yuki stuck out her tounge playfully, Myungsoo chuckled and smirked.

"Now let's make it purple" He said and before Yuki can register what he's said, Myungsoo crashed his lips on hers and she instantly melted, she fluttered her eyes closed and her arms playfully grip his hair making him groaned. She smiled against his lips, Myungsoo gently bit her lip and she parted, When his tounge met hers, they were fireworks and sparks everywhere, it's always like the very first time they kissed and she let the moment drown her.

They both parted and breathing heavily, Their foreheads are touching and they both enterwined their hands, Myungsoo stucked his tounge out and it was indeed purple. Yuki just laughed and peck his lips.

 

 

 

 

            " I love you, Nam yuki" Myungsoo said not leaving his eyes on hers, Yuki smiled. Those words are very special to her and she gently cupped Myungsoo's face.

 

 

              " I love you too, Kim Myungsoo" She giggled and Myungsoo lifted her up and sway her around, she laughed.

 

 

 

 

  From that moment, they both knew that they were inseperable as they looked lost into each other's eyes. The threat that binds them before now it's for real because they both fell for each other. 

 

 

 

 

- Make  Me Fall In Love With You

 

 

 

 

 

~ END~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


          And that's it :) I can't wait till tomorrow to update so i decided to update today :D

Anyways :) It's finally done :( Im sad and happy at the same time. 

I know it's short and Im really happy that you guys really really stay with this story :D

Once again, Thank you! I And to my fantastic subscribers ;) 

THANKS AGAIN :D Hope you'll still support me on my future stories :D

P.S Sorry if the youtube screen was really big :D Haha.