Mission 17: Matchmaking Infinite

Make Me Fall In Love With You

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

With tears in her eyes, Yuki ran as fast as possible away from him...away from his touch, his lips, his hands.

"aaaahhhh" yuki screamed in frustration as she recalled that intimate moment she had with him. everything, every little detail. She heard footsteps from behind and she ran again, but this time that footsteps was coming closer and grabbed her by the waist.

'What the hell is wrong with you?" Yuki tried to free hersel f from the arms that keeping her in place. But the familiarity of the voice make her stop.

"O-Oppa?" She turned to look at her brother with a questioning look on his face.

'Duh.." Woohyun rolled his eyes, and slowly let go of his arms around his crazy little sister.

"Why are you running like that? are you in a marathon or something?" yuki whose bending with her hands on her thighs and panting heavenly glared at his brother.

"you..you scared the hell outta me" She exhaled and lean her hand against the cold wall... Where myungsoo pressed himself against her and she wrapped her legs around him  heat was coming on her face as she recalled what happened earlier. Woohyun who look notice at her sister's flushed cheeks, swollen lips, and...

"why are you wearing that?!!!" he yelled at her sister, taking in the loose P.E shirt that just stops on her mid-thigh, showing off her sister's long milky legs. "It's a boy shirt.. Yuki!" he almost screamed at her again.

'I-I..j-just" Yuki stuttered, she's busted, that's all that she can think right now, what if woohyun find out that she's been making out with L at the Locker room, what if myungsoo appeared and tell woohyun about everything, after all they're bestfriends. yuki flinched at that thought.

Yuki bit her lip hard as she tries to erase those possible thoughts, "I want to go home, woohyun."S he addressed her brother informaly and that's a rare thing for her to say, she hung her head low and she heard woohyun's sharp intake of breath.

"You better explain this later, Nam Yuki" woohyun removed his jacket and place it on her sister's shoulder as they headed to the parking lot.

 

 

 

Staring at his phone, his mind debating wether he should call her or not. Clutching his phone hard, he sighed and plopped himself on the couch and threw his phone.

Why...

Why are you doing this to me Yuki?

Myungsoo sighed as he rubbed his temples and ran his fingers on his still damp hair. There's no denying that she enjoyed what they did earlier, her responses were the same as his, her desire was overwhelming, and her moan...

'Aish!" Myungsoo ran a frustrated hand on his face and clench his jaw, nothing can deny the fact the there was something between them. Something intense, intimate and he never felt that before. Everytime he closes his eyes images of her flashes, everything, it's like she's been a memory to him already, her eyes, her lips, her legs around his torso, her touch, her body,..

Myungsoo gulped at that thought, "Your'e driving me crazy, Yuki"

a loud knock on the door brought him back to senses and a loud shriek make him grunt and peeled himself off the couch.

"what the are you guys doing here?" With an irritated look on his face, Myungsoo look at his hyungs with a knowing smile on their faces.

"Who says we can't come?" Hoya smirked as he made his way to the fridge and start opening a bottle of beer, he handed one to sunggyu who smacked him on the face.

'! what was that for?" Hoya growled, dropping the can of beer on the floor. "You better clean that up." Myungsoo sighed.

"OMG.!OMG!OMG" Sungyeol shriek like a bloody girl."Hyejin just asked me out?" he said while giggling like a retard sealion.

"Aren't boys supposed to be the one asking girls out?'Dongwoo chuckled as he looked over at sungyeol's phone. "Well, it's reverse version these days" Sungyeol smirked.

"Hyejin.. That hot cheerleader?" Hoya suddenly interested sat next to sungyeol who was having the time of his life.

"isn't that your'e girlfriend L?" Sunggyu asked and all head snapped to Myungsoo, who wants to strangle each of his hyungs.

"I dumped her last month" Myungsoo said in a monotone earning a 'aah' and 'ooh' from his hyungs. He let out a deep sigh "Seriously, what are you doing in my house?"

"Just, hanging out dude" dongwoo said while munching a banana on his mouth, 

"hey, where's woohyun and Sungjong?" Sunggyu asked while flipping some channels on the couch.

"Sungjong is having a detention while woohyun left early." Dongwoo shrug.

"Speaking of woohyun, did you see his sister earlier" Myungsoo's ears perked up and his heart started to beat fast. Hoya smirked while looking at Myungsoo. "Man, you should see those long milky legs, she was hot as hell while running down the hallway, not to mention-" within a second Myungsoo stood up infront of Hoya, his jaws clenching and he looked at his hyung with so much despise. "I was just saying that right at that moment i want to bang her-" Before Hoya could finish it, Myungsoo shoved him on the wall, one hand gripping on his collar, while the other punched the wall, right next to Hoya's face.

"Don't ing say that" Myungsoo growled, Sunggyu, Sungyeol and dongwoo looked at the scene before them with their mouths hanging open... like idiots.

"what?.. She's not even yours, man" Hoya smirked and lean in closer to Myungsoo, "If you ever touch her, i swear to God that i'll ing kill you." he shove Hoya harder on the wall making the latter growl in pain.

"Myungsoo, stop" Sunggyu put a hand on his shoulder and he slowly drop hoya on his feet. With one last glare he stormed off upstairs.

'wow. That was... Intense" Hoya chuckled, coughing a bit. "Are you ing out of your mind?"Dongwoo smacked hoya's arm,

"I didn't even saw her..." Hoya laughed earning another smacked this time on his face, "Will you ing quit it" Sunggyu  half-yelled.

"he's inlove with that girl, you es" Hoya smirked. "what?" 3 heads snapped at his direction making him chuckle.

"You idiot, i saw and heard them making out in the locker room apparently I was on the other cubicle and i just can't get out and ruin the moment for them, you -hole" Hoya almost laughed at the reaction of the other members.

"Wh-What?" Sunggyu shook his head. " your'e saying L is making out with woohyun's sister? Th-the nerd?"

" Your'e so freaking slow headed" Hoya plopped on the sofa, with the other members surrounding him."And FYI a HOT NERD" Hoya smirked. "Man, Myungsoo really got some hot taste."

"Why? what happened?" Dongwoo asked getting hyped about the situation that he have the idea to eat some popcorn like in a movie.

"The girl dumped her...not literally dumped but somewhat ran away from him" Hoya grab a mouthful of popcorn and shoved it on his mouth.

A moment of silence before Dongwoo speak out.

"Is L a bad-kisser?" 3 smacks landed on the dino's perfectly fine face and he winced in pain.

"Your'e , She's Woohyun's little sister for sake how do you expect woohyun would react if he knows that?" Hoya snarled and smacked Dongwoo again.

"Myungsoo's known for his playboy games, but he's ing really in love with yuki?" Sunggyu sounded amused as he stared at Hoya who was nodding his head.

" And Yuki was also afraid of loving L because she feels that L was just using her" Hoya said clicked his tounge.

"So what do we do now?" Dongwoo said as he looked upstairs here myungsoo locked himself out.

" we sounded like some matchmaker bull" Sungyeol snickered while texting.

" You s, were going to help lover boy get his Princess" Dongwoo smirked and all of them nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Hi everybody. I've updated again ;) and i would like to thank you guys, for sticking up with this story so far 

and i would like just to say that i can't make it anymore longer so im thinking of ending it :( i guess chapter 20 or less will be the final Chap ;)

so stay tuned ;)

Thanks everyone .

xoxo