Mission 9: Concerned?

Make Me Fall In Love With You

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
L hurriedly carried Yuki on his arms and lifted her bridal style.
 
". Nam Yuki wake up" He said under his breath as he walk in fast pace. He was freaking nervous and he doesnt even know why.
 
Blood was continously flowing down on Yuki's forehead, her face was a bit pale and bruises on her legs.
 
Since L's house was nearer on that street and the hospital was blocks away he decided to go directly to his house.
 
"Open up!" he yelled through the door and the maids instantly open the huge door.
 
One thing about L is that he's extremely rich and He is the heir to the Kim's Company.The one that sells car and has a bunch of property in the land of Seoul and other countries.He just want it to be a secret and only Infinite knows about it.
The maids were shocked to see their master carrying a girl, well this is their first time seeing their cold master with a girl inside his house, but in an unlikely situatiom
 
"Get the first aid kit" His yelled echoed throughout the mansion as the maids hurriedly obliged."" He lay down yuki on his bed as he arranged the pillows and elevated yuki's head.
"Gawd. what did you get yourself into Young lady?" He hissed as he open the kit.
"mmm" Yuki winced as L tried to apply ointment on her wound but she kept her eyes closed.
 
 
 
 
Yuki slowly opened her eyes to see a very handsome Young man infront of her.
 
*am i dead?* She thought.
 
But her vision got clearer by the moment and L's face become visible to her,
 
*L? what is he doing, he look so worried*
 
Yuki closed her eyes again and drifted to sleep.
 
 
 
 
Yuki's POV
 
 
I slowly opened my eyes and the first thing i saw was a wooden dark ceiling above me.
"Where am i?" I must be dreaming, Then my Head started to ache. I tried to touch it but i winced in pain.
I looked on my surroundings and I am in someone's room.
 
I AM IN SOMEONE'S BED
 
Oh my gosh. Don't tell me.
 
No...
 
 
No....
 
 
No..
 
 
But wait i still have my clothes on.
 
I felt relieved yet confused.
 
But whose room is this?
 
It's so freaking huge, I looked through my left to see a veranda closed by a glass window.Then something caught my eye, A picture frame, 
 
No.
 
Is that L?
 
No, It can't be him
 
The last thing i knew is that....
 
I was being carried by him.
 
I gasped as i suddenly remembered what happened
 
L...
 
He saved me.
 
 
 
 
L's POV
 
 
She is not yet waking up.
 
I fixed the bandage on her head. Gawd, This girl is so reckless.She's no match for that Ugly jerk, why would she risk herself?
 
I was just looking at her the whole time.Staring at her.
 
It never occured to me that She was......Beautiful without those thick glasses of her.Her eyebrows were creased. I touched it with my finger and her eyes began to relax.I looked at her sleeping face.
 
"Young master, your mom was on the phone, he wants to talk to you" Mr. Park, our butler said politely, 
 
"Ok, i'll be there" i took a once more glance at her before closing the door.
 
Why? Why does she look so goddamn beautiful even by just sleeping?