Mission 19: A Kiss Under the Snow

Make Me Fall In Love With You

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    The cold wind hits yuki's face as she hastily made her way down the street, the cold crisp air was sending shivers on her body but nothing right now matters to her than seeing kim Myungsoo. She ran as fast as she could and smile when she saw Myungsoo's house a few feet away from her. She was hesitant at first but manage to calm her beating heart and made her way to the door. Everything woohyun said makes sense right now.  if you really like someone you must fight for them, no matter what. Yuki smiled and knocked on the door, holding her hand tightly and inhaling deepy. The door opened and a guy with very small but kind eyes looked at her.

The guy just looked at her and his widen a bit "Yuki? What are you doing here?" he said as he opened the door and yuki saw her brother's friends inside. great.  A muscular guy came up from behind which she recognized as Hoya looked at her amused. "He's not here" he said calmly. 

"H-How did-"Yuki stammered as she stared wide eyed at him. he just shrugged and chuckle." We all knew your'e that special girl that's messing with L's head for the past few months" Yuki can't help but blush. She's not that special, she think and messing with L's head? She turned tomato red.

"hey, Hey.. were actually cool about it" Sunggyu smiled and stepped closer to her. " He's lucky to have you" he winked and Yuki couldnt help the hotness of her cheeks. 

"He's at the park and you must go now.." Hoya smiled and gently shooed her. She smiled at both of them earning a thumbs up from sunggyu and a nod at Hoya then she run towards the park.

Oh, Myungsoo the things you do to me. Yuki smiled and adjust her scarf, I need to see him.

 

 

 

 

       Staring blanky at the dull dark sky, Myungsoo sighed as he forced himself to stop thinking about her. She's completely running on his mind the whole day. What's happening to me? Myungsoo ran his hands on his already messy hair and kicked the ground. It was freezing cold and he didn't mind, right now he want to clear his mind...his heart. He damp his lips as he remembered her again...

"Damn it" He cursed. What are you doing to me, Yuki. He once again ran a frustrated hand on his hair. Everything was happening to fast, He had her and he just lost her... God. He's such an idiot. He sighed and looked at the dark sky once again. The stars were shining brighter than usual and he almost closed his eyes when he heard a pant from behind. He snapped his direction to that noise andsaw yuki breathing heavily.

"God, what are you doing here?" He looked at her state and he figured that she was running when she got here. Concerned was plastered on his face and he was debating himself wether he should approach her or not.

"Im sorry" yuki said after calming down. Myungsoo looked at her confused, "What?"

Yuki sighed and took a step closer. "Im sorry about everything.." She stopped a feet from him and she was looking at her pale hands. "Im sorry... I ju-just I-cant Im sorry" There she go again. Stammering whenever she wants to say something, Myungsoo smiled at that thought but he cut her mid-sentence when he come to her closer until they were an arm's lenght apart.

"Im sorry too" L mumbled at he looked at her softly. "Im sorry for hurting you" Yuki sensed the sincerity in his voice and he looked at her like she's the most special thing in this world. Yuki blushed but instantly L took her hands. warmness spread on her body and right now she want to feel being in L's arms again. She gulped and looked at the dark brown eyes that were staring intently at her.

"The reason why I'm here it's because I want to say something to you" Yuki tried to calm her pounding heart but failed as L smirked and lean closer. It was warm just being near him and she felt safe and protected. She can't hide it anymore.

"I Love you." She ever said so softy that it was barely a whisper. Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows and leaning a bit closer. "What did you say?" Yuki sighed once again but this time she definitely want him to hear her say it. 

"I love you, Kim Myungsoo" L's eyes widen and he almost dropped Yuki's hand but as the words registered in his mind he smiled and looked at the girl that doesn;t have any idea what she's doing to him right now. Her ivory skin was gleaming under the moonlight and her red cheeks were burning from just confessing her feelings to him, Her hair was loose but either way she still looked so beautiful. A droplet of snow hit her cheeks making both of them look up.

It was like watching tiny little gleaming light falling from the sky and it was still early for this month for the snow to come nonetheless everything was perfect. L looked at her and cupped her cheek.

"Guess what?" L smirked, Leaning closer until their nose touch. Yuki gulped and L just chuckled.

"I love you too"

The world seem to stopped for yuki as he looked at the man before her eyes, She smiled and a sudden tear escape her eyes. She was beyond happy and her heart was like beating fires at each moment. He loved her back.

At that moment, L smiled and asked her "Can I kiss you?" 

Without hesitation yuki smiled and crashed her lips on him. At first, L was surprised but he smiled against the feel of her lips on his. He closed his eyes and snake his arms around her waist pulling her closer and deepening the kiss. Everything was finally perfect. Yuki smiled against his lips and both of them slowly pulling away.

The snowflakes were gleaming under the moonlight and L smiled so did yuki. He looked at her and kissed her forehead. 

"I love you since the day I saw you genuinely smiling at me, I've loved you ever since" Yuki melt at his words and L hugged her. She felt safe and warm and she can hear his heart beating wildly as hers. she smiled as she stood on her tippy toes and pecked his lips.

Without noticing, a shout and yell make them broke apart instantly and to their surprise the other members are there as well. Sunggyu was shaking his head smiling, Hoya was smirking as always but he seemed pleased, Sungyeol was the one shrieking and jumping wildly together with dongwoo, sungjong looked like he was about to cry and there was woohyun grinning at them.

"Finally!" Sungyeol yelled. Jumping wildly.

"This calls for a celebration"Woohyun cheered, Yuki blushed and the other members agreed.

L looked at his hyungs, he was also smiling and glanced at yuki who was blushing like mad. He laughed and held her close. Everything was perfect and nothing can change this moment ever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

OMG. finally, this Story will finally end on the next chap.

I can't believe you guys supported this until the end. Im so happy and very grateful.

Thank you so much for staying up with me and for the comments :)

Im happy by just reading your comments and Thank you Thank you for everything ^^ :))

I promised that this story will end on Mission 20 ;)