Mission 8:Unbreakable

Make Me Fall In Love With You

Mianeh :(( I just can't seem to think of a title so i just used B.A.P Unbreakable :) Anyway, Im sorry for the super late updates :( and thanks for those subscribers who continue to support and read my story :)

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH :)

 

Please do comment & subscribe ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Yuki's POV
 
 
This is Just Unbelievably Nuts.
 
What the Heck.
 
Woohyun oppa just invited his Friends here tonight.
 
Not to mention that Cocky L is with them
 
Argghh... Another torture seeing him
 
Im so tired of the cockiness of this guy.
 
I was walking again...on my own when some bastard bumped on me and guess what that bastard didn't even bother to apologize.
 
pfft.
 
I was down, picking up my scattered things, this street seems unfamiliar to me. 
 
Anyway, I think this is the other way to my house. but who knows? I bet Oppa is busy with his friends.
 
"Tsk..tsk.. Looks like you got the wrong way missy" A big fat ugly looking guy stepped on my books while a stupid grin was visible on his fugly face.
 
At first i tried to act calm  "Mister, Your'e stepping on my books" I firmly said. He just smirked and pressed his big fat foot harder on my books.
 
Oh no, he is not messing with me.
 
"Alright then" I said, as i straightened myself . I hate the guts of this Guy, he's a big fat Monstrous looking Human. He grinned, showing more of his yellow stained teeth. I scoffed as i glared on him
 
"You Big fat dope, what do you want?" This is so not getting good. but i tried to act calm as possible. 
 
"Oh noh noh noh, what's with that tone missy, I just want to hang out tonight" He swayed his way approaching me.
 
Great This Dope is drunk.
 
"Well, your'e messing with the wrong girl, You piece of trash" I cautiously step backward.
 
"You are a stubborn one, I see, so wanna play hard to get?" he smirked as he leaned in closer making me nauseous with his garbage smell.
 
Gawd. How i wanted to puke.
 
Then he suddenly grabbed my wrist. 
 
Oh no. He just didn't do that
 
I reluctantly Hit his foot, causing him to winced in pain and curse on me.
 
" You .." he said still wincing in pain. I smirked.
 
" Shut Up dope and pray that you will never see me again because if you do.. Im gonna do more than that" I threatened him.
 
Wow, Guess I love threating people, no wonder that L guy agreed.
 
I fixed my things and ready to go but the worst thing happen, That Dope Guy suddenly get a hold of my backpack and spun me around to face his big, oily, stinky face.
 
"You , Your'e so gonna get it" 
 
I cant move. His hold was firm on me, He looked at me evily as if he was planning to kill me, butHe throw me hard and i hit my head on the wall. My nose started to bleed and my vision got blurry.
 
The last thing i saw was he approaching me and someone came out and beat him.
 
"yah... Yuki-ah wake up" was the last words i heard. then i passed out.
 
 
 
 
 
L's POV
 
 
So woohyun invited us on his house.
 
Hmmm.
 
I guess i'd be seeing that Nerd again.
 
Sounds Fun.
 
"Yah, Hyung... I think we should buy some snacks" Sungjong purposely flashed his undying aegyo on woohyun.
 
Gawd. This Kid. 
 
So back to that nerd again.
 
Unfortunately I found her on the library reading books...again.
 
Tsk..Tsk
 
I wonder if she have any more hobbies than sulking herself in reading those books.
 
Something about this girl makes me Interested on her.
 
Not that Romantic feeling.
 
I just want to find more about her.
 
No. Scratch that.
 
GAWD.
 
anyway, I entered the library for the very first time of my life.
 
Wow. It's so Quiet and 
 
BORING
 
No wonder, all of the nerds in our school are here.
 
I saw Her adjusted her Big Glasses, Seriously.
 
"Mr. Kim if your'e not going to be useful in any way here inside, please leave" The Annoying Librarian scolded me, catching some attention on the students. Then i saw Yuki looking at me with an annoying glare.
 
"Uhmm. No, I was with someone" I said as i flashed my eye-smile. Then some ooed and giggled.
 
"silence" the librarian Hissed and looked at me. i reluctantly grabbed a book and pretend to open it and walk my way towards that nerd.
 
"pshh. What on earth is The kingka doing here?" She said sarcastically as she lower her book, giving me a view of her eyes.
 
"Why, is it a sin for me to be here?" I said as i flipped through the pages of some book. she shook her head and closed thebook she was reading. She sighed and stood up.
 
"wait, where are you going?" 
 
"away from you" She said. Gawd, Stubborn I see,
 
"What happened to that favor of yours?" I cockily smiled. suddenly bringing up that topic. Yep. You can call me genius.
 
"You said you wanted me to-" her eyes grew big and she suddenly grabbed me and drag me to a shelf where no one can see us.
 
"what the heck is your problem?" She hissed, I can see a sense of panic in her eyes.
 
haha. I got her now.
 
"what? Im just asking" I shrugged my shoulders and looked at her innocently.
 
she facepalmed herself. "Fine!....teach me" she blurted out.
 
What?
 
Teach her?
 
Like right now?
 
"Now?" I said. I guess she was just bluffing but the look on her eyes convinced me that she is not.
 
"Well, when do you want?" She looked at me innocently.
 
her eyes,
 
easy L,
 
It's Just eyes,
 
Her big doe Like eyes.
 
wow. I never thought that she have beautiful eyes this close.
 
Snap out of it L,
 
"so..." she impatiently tapped her foot.
 
"But it's not that i can teach you about that this instant" I said. Seriouly, why do i feel nervous?
 
Is it the fact that she was asking for it or the fact that we were so close to each other.
 
I sighed.
 
"well..." I pinned her on the shelf, my arms were blocking her from escaping. She looked surprised and her cheeks shade in color.
 
I smirked As i lean in more closer, Pressing our bodies together.
 
"This is what you want, right?" I whispered on her ear.
 
I looked at her red face and instantly laughed and distanced away.
 
"Puahahaha. You should have seen your face" I breathed in between laughs. She angrily slapped my cheek and ran off.
 
 
 
>>>>FAST FORWARD<<<<<
 
That incident kept on replaying on my mind.
 
I tried to do stuff that will make me forget about it, but i just can't.
 
"Yow.L what's up" Dongwoo put his arm around my shoulder.
 
"You've been spacing out dude, You alright?" Sunggyu put on his earphones while looking at me. I shook my head.
 
"Im fine..." I scoffed.
 
"yah ~ Let's Hurry... Im Hungry" Sungyeol whined
.
" Guess i have to buy some snacks" I said. They looked at me and nod their heads.
 
"be there Hyung"Sungjong giddly said. 
 
Now. where to buy some snacks? 
 
I think we passed by a local mini store lately.
 
Guess it's not far from here.
 
I turned and walk the opposite direction, Just then on a alley i saw a Big fat guy cornering a girl.
 
hey, this girl was wearing our school uniform.
 
I Saw the guy throw the girl hardly. then i somewhat recognized the girl's face
 
Oh no. dont tell me that's NAM YUKI
 
I ran and hit the Guy's head and in an instant he passed out.
 
"yuki-ah" I said as i saw a line of blood flowing down on her forehead and on her nose. She began to close her eyes.
 
 
"NO! YUKI-AH WAKE UP"