Mission 2: Teach me about Love

Make Me Fall In Love With You

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
~ Chapter 3 ~
 
 
 
Class ended and i was on the front gate waiting for Eun ha. I saw her running towards me. I waved at her. 
 
 
" Oh, Yuki-ah," She panted. " Did you already find your Model?" She wiggled her eyebrows. I Sighed and shook my head.
 
"Don't worry, Im sure you will" She patted my back and her chaperon already arrived. She bid me goodbye as i watched her car left.
 
 
"Aish~ I must update my novel Today" I pumped my fist into the air. Then suddenly something strike me.
 
I forgot my Notebook in the classroom. Some of them contains my novels. I hurriedly went inside the school again, 
 
 
Pabo....Pabo.
 
 
 
I was on my way to my classroom when i heard something. Something at the hallway. I stopped my tracks and I Follow that sound  Until i stopped at the school's Music room. The sound is getting clearer at the moment.
 
"Eh?" I carefully slid the door. Then at the very center. I saw someone. I cant see his face because his back was facing mine. He was playing the piano and his soft, angelic voice filled the empty room. I was stunned at the moment. The way he sings, it's full of emotions and unknown feelings.
 
Something about his voice tells me that he's hurt.  I never heard someone sang like this before. It just feels different. Good different, His voice....was perfect. He finished the song and i heard him sigh.i was planning of leaving the room but the clumsy me, tripped on one of those stools making  a loud crash on the floor,. He turned and looked at me wide eyed.
 
 
Great. he just saw me.
 
 
 
Eottokhae?
 
 
 
I sat stiff at my back, Eottokhae? . eottokhae
 
 
I was planning on crawling away but before i can make my great escape, he slammed his palm on the door, i quickly turned at him, wide eyed.
 
" What are you doing here?" He said in a cold voice. I didn't respond instead i just hung my head low.
 
"Did you he heard everything?" He was mad now. I tilt my head to look at him but i regretted it. His face was like an inch away from me. I quickly moved away as i felt something.
 
 
"I-Im so-sorry" I stuttered still looking down.
 
"You should be, Dont you dare tell anyone what you just heard" I looked up to him. He was looking at me like burning straight holes in my eyes.
 
 
"Why?" The dumb me asked him. He Glared at me before he open the door and left.
 
 
Him.
 
 
it can't be.
 
 

 

But HIS THE PERFECT MODEL FOR MY STORY!!
 
 
 
 
I quickly ran outside but i catch no glimpse of Him. where could he be? Just then A hand suddenly covered my Mouth and it dragged me to God knows where it is. I tried to grip away but his hold was firm. Then he let go.
 
 
"Wh-What are" But before i could finish my sentence, i noticed the awkward position both of us were in. My back was Pinned against the wall, scratch that, he was pinning me on the wall. I gulped and all i could do was stare at His deep brown eyes.
 
 
"Shut up" He said. Still Looking Right at me. I managed To slip my hands and adjust my glasses. He smirked.
 
Just then a janitor passed by us and Thank God he didn't noticed us or else were both dead. He let go when The janitor was already out of sight.
 
I dont know why but the distance between us makes my heart beats so fast and i felt something on my stomach.
 
"WAIT!" I yelled as i ran up to him and stop infront of him. He raised an eyebrow.
 
"I need You." He gave me a What-the--are-you-talking-about look.
 
"It doesn't mean I need you, Like I need you, I need you to do something for me" He scoffed and  walk away.
 
"YAH!" I catched my breath and dragged his shirt. 
 
"What?!" He yelled at me making me flinched.
 
"I need you to teach me something......" I breathlessly said as i rested both of my hands on my knees.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Te-teach me about Love"