Unbearable school

Maybe I misunderstood

As the private school bell rang, students rushed to get to class on time. Not Kyuhyun, he walked slowly to his class his hands on his head. The teacher wouldn't dare to mark him late or absent. He was, after all, a member of Super Junior one of the greatest K-pop groups of SME. He was walking slow you see because he was slightly angry at Zhou Mi for complaining about the incident including Ae Suk, Kyuhyuns ex. 'All I did was ask for Zhou Mi to tell her I had changed my phone number and that she had the wrong number. I don't see why he was so agitated by it. Who cares how she felt?' 

He scratched his head as he came to the classroom door. He let out a light sigh and stepped in, as expected the teacher pretended not to notice him and Zhou mi waved him over to his seat. "Kyu why are you late?" Zhou mi whispered as Kyuhyun sat down in the seat. He looked over and smiled. "Because I can be." He watched as his friend frowned then faced the board, pretending to focus on what the teacher was saying. 

The class went by quickly as Zhou mi vigorously took notes and Kyuhyun played with his DS. When the bell sounded, Kyuhyun sighed sad that his game time was over. Silently Zhou mi followed him as Kyuhyun got lunch and sat down at the table. "Hey Mimi! I missed you!" Kyuhun looked up and frowned intensely at the attractive man standing before him. "Heechul!!!" Everytime heechul came Zhou mi always got excitied and jumped for joy. 'He never does that with me...' Kyuhyun furrowed his brow then lowered his head back to his food, trying to eat but suddenly finding he had lost his appetite.

Zhou Mi threw his arms around Heechul and they hugged. "Kyu say hi!" 

'Say hi!? Doesn't he know that this guy always troubles me?' As politely as he could Kyuhyun raised his head and said "Hello Heechul. Where is YOUR best friend Siwon?" Heechul laughed and Kyuhyun pushed his hands into fists and hid them under the table fighting a glare. "Zhou Mi is my best friend also! You can have more then one best friend Kyuhyun! Besides, don't you have other friends?Besides our fellow bandmates?" Heechul looked around at the empty table. Kyuhyun looked around the table as well and bit his lip. No, he did not have other friendsoutside of Super Junior and gaming was his life, besides he didn't trust other people. For all he knew they could be pretending to be his friend because they wanted to ruin his career, or just because he was famous.

He spoke without thinking. "Yes, you are my friend Heechul." That caught Heechul by surprise, but he quickly regained himself. "Of course Kyuie, but I am a member of Super Junior so I do not count, remember? Zhou mi suddenly spoke up, a protective tone hinted in his voice. "He does not need other friends Heechul, he has me!" He finished the sentence with a smile.

Kyuhyun stood up and slung his backpack over his shoulder. "No, Heechul you are right maybe I should make more friends...." he picked up his lunch tray and brought it over to the garbage can, angrily throwing it in before stomping off to go play his DS on the rooftop.

X Zhou Mi X

Zhou Mi's shoulders slumped as Kyuhyun left the room. "Heechul, why do you have to be so mean eh?" Zhou Mi adored Heechul, but he almost could not stop himself from bolting after Kyuhyun and begging for forgiveness. "Zhou Mi, why don't you just tell him?" He looked over at Heechul confused. "Tell who, what?" Heechul smacked Zhou Mi on the forehead "Aish! Its obvious you like him Mimi! Even Leeteuk knows!!!!" Zhou Mi's face turned bright red and he looked down at the ground. "Heechul he does not think of me that way. He always goes after women, I am just his friend...."

Heechul hit Zhou Mi on the head one more time for good measure. "If you do not tell him soon Zhou Mi, he may get taken from you....then you will just have to get with me!" Heechul leaned in playfully and made a kissy face at Zhou mi, who jumped away terrified. "Please do not joke that way! I will go see if Kyuhyun is okay!" With that, Zhou Mi took off so fast he left a girl dizzied and confused.

X Kyuhyun X

As he got up to the rooftop, Kyuhyun set his bag down and took out his Mp3. He started playing the song "sorry sorry" and quietly sang along, soon he unconsciously started dancing to the song as well, unaware that Zhou Mi was watching. Whenever it came time to sing of perform Kyuhyun always felt his heart flutter, he felt like he belonged on the stage...no...he KNEW he belonged on stage, but whenever he got off he always felt empty, like something was missing fromm his life. 'What could possibly be missing. I have everything I need.....yah!" He let out a yelp as he tripped over his own feet. 

He clenched his eyes waiting for his face to hit the cement-like floor he was standing on, but instead felt warm arms wrap around him preventing him from harm. "eh?" He looked up, curious to see who his saviour was. "Mimi......" He whispered the words, as his body temperature rose and his chest went all fluttery...almost as if he was on stage. "Kyu! Are you ok?! You have to be more careful! Look your shoe is untied! Thats why you tripped!" Zhou Mi kept talking but Kyuhyun heard none of it, he only heard his heart beating fast. SIlently he stood where he was a confused expression on his face as his gaze remained focused on Zhou Mi.

Then, almost as if in a trance he shook his head and regained himself. "Zhou Mi, were you watching me dance?" Zhou Mi sheepishly looked up at Kyuhyun. "What the-!?!? Zhou Mi thats really annoying! I wanted alone time! Why can't you stop being a puppy and LEAVE ME ALONE!?!?!?" Zhou Mi's eyes went wide, and Kyuhyun felt guilt crash into him. "I....I...I just came to see if you were ok..." 

Kyuhyun wanted to say nice things, he really did, but his evil tongue spoke for him. "Why wouldn't I be ok? You think I can't make friends? I can!" Zhou Mi stood up from tying Kyuhyuns shoe. "I never thought that I just..." Kyuhyun interrupted him "Just what?" Zhou mi stuttered a little then turned away from Kyuhyun, muttered an apology and took off back down the stairs. "Mimi, WAIT!!!" Kyuhyun took off after Zhou Mi, yelling for him to stop. He wasn't very far from catching him when suddenly he missed a step...and went crashing down. 

X Zhou mi X

Zhou Mi heard Kyu calling after him but he couldn't stop, no, he wouldn't stop. 'Kyu probably just wants to yell at me' he kept sprinting until suddenly he heard a cry of pain come from behind him. He turned just in time to see Kyuhyun rollling down the stairs. "Kyuhyun!!!"

 

AUTHORS NOT ------------------------

HOHOHO EVIL ME!! EVIL! EVIL! EVIL! Already Kyuhyun could be hurt!?!??!! :O Also, please Kyuhyun  is not such a bad person! I swear!! He is just grumpy...woke up on the wrong side of the bed!!!!!!!! If you are confused about anything just lemme know and I can explain!!!! ^___^ Thank you for supporting...I would have made this chapter longer but my Xbox is calling to me!!!!!!

I PROMISE TO UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW! Thank you for reading and comments and critique are appreciated......I think I can take it!!!!

@Kyumilarrabee YAY!! Already I have a reader!! Thank you so much for supporting me!!!! ^____^ I will try not to make this story too sad or painful for our precious Mimi Oppa!!!!!!!!!

@silverpaw22  I know! There definitely Aren't enough KyuMi! I love Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi Sooooo much!!! I also wanna do a HoMin!!!! Thank you for supporting me!! It makes me soo happy! :D