A little bit of SiChul in the mix!

Maybe I misunderstood

Authors Note: YAY!!! I AM FINALLY DOING THIS IN MIMI's POV!!! ^_____^

------------------------------------------------------------

Zhou Mi opened his eyes and stared adoringly at the sleeping man next to him, bubbles of happiness filled his chest and a sudden urge to make love to him, filling his body. "Kyu." He leaned over and whispered into Kyuhyun's ear, making Kyuhyun groan and shift.

Kyuhyun was now facing Zhou Mi, and Mimi began to run his hand against Kyuhyun's cheek. "Kyu, wake up." Kyuhyun did not say anything, and Zhou Mi got an idea. He leaned forward on the bed, supporting himself with his arm and started sliding the covers off of Kyuhyun sliding kisses on Kyuhyun's neck as he did so. The plan went perfectly.

"Ah!! Mimi...mmm...stop!" Kyuhyun's face betrayed- for a mere moment- his lust for Zhou Mi, but then it went back to being sleepy. "Mimi plese let me sleep?" Kyuhyun whined, and Zhou Mi felt bad for waking him up. "Sure Kyu..." He turned and, as quietly as possible, got off of the bed stretching his arms. He had never slept so good in his life, and wondered how Kyu could still be so tired.

Gently he slid the covers back over Kyuhyun then turned and walked out of the room, closing the door as slowly as possible to make the smallest amount of noise.

As he got down the stairs, a delicious aroma filled his nose and he turned and stolled to the kitchen, a smile on his face. He had expected to see Leeteuk making breakfast, but the person there instead surprised him.

"Siwon? What are you doing?" Sheepishly Siwon looked at the food he had prepared. " Heechul is not......feeling well...." he eyed Zhou Mi as he said this. "So, I am making him breakfast. Do you think he will like it?" 

The array of food that he had cooked looked amazing and Zhou Mi openly admired Siwon's eggs. "Omo! These look so fluffy and delicious." Siwon smiled and turned to the bacon he was sizzling. 

Zhou Mi wanted to do this for Kyuhyun sometime. "Hey...Siwon..do you think you could maybe teach me how to cook? I wanna do this for Kyuhyun.." Siwon nodded absentmindedly "I will show you how so that you can do it for Kyuhyuns birthday in a week." 

Zhou Mi had some amazing plans for Kyuhyun's birthday and now he would be able to cook him breakfast in bed too! "Thank you siwon! So...Heechul is sick?"

"Yes." Was all Siwon said.

"I think I am going to go and check on him..." Then before Siwon could say 'No! He is sick because of you ya idiot!' Zhou Mi had wandered off to Heechul's room.

"Hee?" He knocked on the door, and waited for an answer.

"Aish! What do you want Siwon!?!? I said I was FINE!" Zhou Mi was shocked at the cold yell Siwon would have heard, after he went through all the trouble of making Heechul as nice breakfast.

"Um, Hee its Mimi!!!" Heechul went silent, then after a moment said ".....come in....."Zhou Mi opened the door and there sat Heechul in his pajamas with his arms crossed and an attractive pout.

Heechul was both a handsome man and a beautiful female as well, when Zhou Mi had first seen him he had been captivated by Heechul, and that was why when Hangeng had told him to take care of Heechul he had happily obliged. He treated Heechul like a princess and because of that they had become best friends, with Heechul leaning on zhou mi for over a month.

"Heechul, Siwon said you aren't feeling well....." Heechul uncrossed his legs and stood up. 

"Mimi, we are best friends ne?"

Zhou Mi bobbed his head up and down happily. "The BEST of friends Heechul!"

Heechul gave Zhou Mi and adorable smile and Zhou Mi returned the smile with equal love.

"Remember how I use to call you seasoning and tease you?"

Remember? How could Zhou Mi forget? Everyday Heechul had !!! 

"Yeah, I will never forget that Hee!"

Heechul walked up to Zhou Mi and smiled lightly, his fingers on Zhou Mi's cheek. "So, tell me. What made you fall for Kyuhyun?" Zhou mi jerked at the question. "What do you mean what made me----?" He stopped and began to think about how  he had come to love Kyuhyun.

"Well, he seemed really withdrawn when I met him, and I felt this....want to know him better. So I started bothering him everyday and then we became friends and I saw how incredible of a person he is and I slowly started to fall for him..." Heechul seemed satisfied, like he had known Zhou Mi's answer all along.

"So, your relationship with him started out of pity? Think about it Zhou Mi, would you have noticed Kyu if he had been more open like..say Leeteuk?"

Zhou mi did not know the answer to that, it was true that he had been attracted to Kyuhyun because of how quiet the man was and when he had realized Kyuhyun was so evil it had only furthered his love for the younger man. But, why exactly was he in love with him? 

"Mimi are you happy with Kyuhyun? He made you sad before but are you happy now?" 

Zhou Mi nodded his head and coughed a little. "Hee...Kyu is mine. I love him so much...." Heechul removed his fingers from Zhou Mi's cheek and grabbed him by the collar, pulling him in for a kiss. Zhou Mi's eyes widened and he guilt attack him...he had just cheated on Kyuhyun....

"Mimi....what if I told you that your relationship with Kyuhyun is killing me? What if I told you, I care about you more then you knew until today?" Zhou Mi did not speak his mind was rushing and overflowing with confusion.

Heechul loves me, I love him..NO! I love Kyu!!!!! Kyu loves me, he said so!!!!!

Heechul released Zhou Mi. "I am going to say it clearly Mimi, your relationship with Kyuhyun is killing me." A crash came from right at Heechul's door, both of them turned their heads in unison to see Siwon picking up broken glass and food from the floor. "I-I ran into the wall and...." Siwon did not look up and both Zhou Mi and Heechul rushed over to help him.

"Yah! Siwon you idiot, what is all this?" Zhou Mi opened his mouth to tell Heechul but Siwon spoke first. "Aha sorry I made this for you but I seemed to have ruined it." The entire time he spoke Siwon had not looked up, this was when Zhou Mi caught on to Siwon's feelings for Heechul.

"Aish...OW!!" Heechul let out a cry and jerked his hand away, tears forming in his eyes. "Heechul what happened!!?!?!" Siwon grabbed Heechuls hand and began to on the sliced finger. "The glass cut me..." Heechul pulled his hand away and smacked Siwon upside the head. "Yah! What the hell!?!? Siwon just get me a band-aid!!!!"

Siwon lowered his head and stood up. "Ok, I will be back." Zhou Mi gave Heechul a glare as he finished cleaning up the mess. With a sigh he stood and wiped his hands off on his pants. "So, Mimi what do you think?" Zhou Mi was preoccupied, Siwon had spent a large amount of time cooking the breakfast for Heechul and it had not gone over well." Hmmm?"

"Yah Mimi!! What do you think about my confession towards you!?!?!?!??! I said I love you!!!!!!" Heechul yelled this loudly making everyone in the house come out of their rooms, including Kyuhyun. He walked down the hall with a death glare glued to his face, and his hands in fists. "Hey Heechul!! WIll you shut the up!??! Everyone ALREADY knows how Siwon feels about you so there is no need to confess to him so-----" Kyuhyun's eyes widened as he saw who was standing beside Heechul. "Wait.....you love Zhou Mi?" 

Kyuhyun released his fists and his hands hung limply at his side. Heechul was as confused as Kyuhyun was. "What about Siwon liking me you idiot?" He stared at Kyu, annoyed.

Tension filled the air and all of the members hesitated on speaking. They had known about Heechuls feelings toward Zhou Mi but had expected Siwon to confess to Heechul BEFORE this kind of thing happened.

"You," Heechul pointed to Kyuhyun "do you love Zhou Mi?"

Kyuhyun's hands clenched again and his nails began to bite into his skin. "Of course. Dont you love Siwon?" Heechul raised an eyebrow and turned to Siwon who had just returned with a band-aid. "Yah! Siwon what is this idiot talking about?" Siwon ripped the band-aid wrapper off and wrapped it around Heechuls finger. 

"I...don't know...." He excused himself from the room and left. "Aish!!!!!! Kyuhyun why do you have to confuse me eh?" Some more silence floated around before Zhou Mi decided to speak. 

"Kyuhyun erm, do you want to go get breakfast?" Kyuhuyn switched his gaze from Heechul and focused all of his attention on Zhou Mi. HIs attitude changed drastically and Leeteuk made a mental note to get his Kyu-bear checked in reagrds to being bipolar. "Ooh can we!?!?!?!" He lunged forward and intertwined their fingers before pulling Zhou Mi with him toward the bedroom. 

Heechul silently watched them go, positive that the entire day Zhou Mi would be thinking about his confession.

Zhou Mi smiled to himself as Kyuhyun got them into the bedroom and began to strip, ignoring Zhou Mi's full stares as he his lips. 

"What should I wear Mimi?" kyuhyun held up two shirts and Zhou Mi pointed to one. 

Kyuhyun slid it on then grabbed a pair of jeans, then he snatched his sweater off of a hook and pulled Zhou Mi out the door. "Let's go!!!!!" Zhou Mi put on a tight frown and pursed his lips. "Kyu, dont forget to grab a hat....we can't be recognized remember?"

Kyuhyun stopped jumping with joy and placed a hand on Zhou Mi's shoulder. "Who cares what they think. I love you and I want the whole world to know." 

----------------------------

"Hee why can't you see me?" Siwon whispered to himself while looking in the mirror, ha had always been a confident man. He was handsome, smart, funny, and yet it seemed that he wasn't enought for Heechu. Zhou Mi had something he did not, and Siwon was determined to figure out what it was.

He had been in love with Heechul since before Zhou Mi had become a member and he knew that Heechul had always been oblivious to his love.

He heard his doorknob click and he swiveled to face the intruder. There in the doorway with his arms crossed stood Heechul. "So, Siwon mind telling me what everyone was talking about?" Siwon rolled his eyes. "Aren't you going to run after your Zhou Mi?" Heechul ignored the question by flicking his hand at Siwon. "You answer my question first."

This was not how Siwon had wanted to confess, but he would rather tell Heechul then have it remain a secret and lose Heechul to Zhou Mi. "I like you Heechul, always have and always will. But, you like Zhou Mi. Everyone can see that I like you, but you, you are so BLIND to my love that it HURTS."

Heechul opened his mouth "Siwon.....I---"

--------------------------------------

Authors note: :D HOHO I am EVIL ^__^ I end it RIGHT here! ;) I hope you enjoyed this chapter...BAD HEECHUL trying to get in the way of KyuMi :) Thank you for reading I <3 you all!!!당신을 사랑합니다 thank You for supporting me! ^^ I will update again later tonight!!!!