Ni Qui

Maybe I misunderstood

What started out as a morning filled with anger and surprises quickly turned into one of happiness for Zhou Mi.

Kyuhyun's hand was gripped firmly in his and his eyes remained oblivious to the masses of girls that were screaming his name and offering gifts. Today was the day Kyuhyun would focus all of his love and attention on Zhou Mi, today was a day where he would no longer think just for his fans but for himself as well. Today, Kyuhyun became KyuMi with Zhou Mi.

"Oppa!! Kyuhyun Oppa! You are so handsome Oppa!"

"Oppa, I love you!! Do you love me!!"

"Eeee Kyuhyun!!!"

"Oppa where is Sungmin!?!?"

"Oppa, why are you with Zhou Mi!??!?!"

Fans kept yelling at the top of their lungs trying to get his attention, but Kyuhyun just ignored them, his hand squeezing on to Zhou Mi's even tighter. He had known this would happen, had known that as soon as they stepped out in the streets without a disguise that fans would follow after them, screaming their names. 

Finally the fans tried to block Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi's way, they were extremely close and it was starting to drive Kyuhyun up a wall.

"Oppa, why are you ignoring us? Don't you love us oppa!!!?!?" Kyuhyun closed his eyes and took a deep breath, he could not tell these fans to off. That was not allowed, he could get in serious trouble for that.  So, he put on a fake smile and tried to use their love to his advantage. 

"Omo fans Oppa is not feeling well. He is so tired and he forgot to grab coffee and did not have breakfast." He frowned and put on a cute pouty face. "Would some of you mind going and getting me those?" A large group of fans took off, eager to please Kyuhyun. 

He put on a fake sad face at the remaining fans and feigned that he was hurt. "The rest of you do not love me enough to go and get me something?" Kyuhuyn had NO intention of taking anything from the fans he just wanted them to leave.

The remaining girls crossed their arms and continued to block his path, some were taking pictures again. "Oppa, why are you with Zhou Mi?"

Kyuhyun looked over his shoulder at Zhou Mi. "Hmm? Oh, because he is my boyfriend." The fans all ceased taking pictures and glared at Zhou Mi, then at Kyuhyun. "Oppa, I think you mis-spoke! You mean he is your friend!" Kyuhyun curled his lip. "What, do you guys not support KyuMi?" Kyuhyun pulled Zhou Mi, so that his lover was right next to him.

The fans all looked to each other, uncertain of how to react, a ton of them wanted to scream no, and let out their hatred but they also knew that alot of them DID support KyuMi, or KyuMin, or really anybody that would kiss and hug and be cute with the other! "Yes oppa of course....KyuMi is my favorite couple..." One fan spoke and Kyuhyun decided to give her special attention. 

He smiled and held out his hand. "I am glad to hear that. What is your name?" The girl blushed and took Kyuhyun's hand earning jealous stares from the other fans. "My name is Leah....." He kissed the top of her hand and made his way back to Zhou Mi, who looked really uncomfortable. "Actually Kyuhuyn oppa...." Leah smiled at Zhou Mi "Mimi oppa is my bias!" Zhou Mi's face showed surprise and then it lit up. 

"Really?! Wow!" Zhou Mi began to get all giddy and warm inside. Finally! He met a fan who adored HIM!!!!! Kyuhuyn kept on his fake smile but he was slightly jealous that this girl had just admitted that Zhou Mi was her bias. "Leah it is girls like you that are true fans." The other girls started to whisper among themselves and Kyuhyun began to get antsy. "Listen girls we are just trying to get something to eat..." as if to justify what he just said his stomach growled really loudly and the fans voiced their conerns. 

"Oppa, have you been eating well! Please take care of yourself!!" Kyuhyun loved how fans all acted like they were his mother or his wife. "I have been eating well....thanks to Zhou Mi. He makes sure I eat well all the time!!!!" this calmed the fans down and they stepped out of Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi's path.

"Have fun Oppas."  Two fans took off their hats and held them out to Kyuhuyn and Zhou Mi. "That way you aren't bothered anymore." They both took the hats, Zhou Mi slid his on his head but Kyuhyun used his to block the upper half of his face from the fans view, he then pulled Zhou Mi's face behind the hat as well and kissed him. 

This drove the girls crazy and they took a few pictures, before allowing KyuMi to leave.

--On an unimportant note the fans that had rushed to get Kyuhuyn food and drink were disappointed when they came back and heard that Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi had kissed and were gone--

Kyuhyun grinned smugly at Zhou Mi, who was still gushing about his first meeting with a fan that liked him. "I can't believe I am her bias!! That makes me feel...aish I could DIE happy right now!!" He continued to talk about Leah as they sat down and Kyuhyun let his smile slide away.

He remained silent while Zhou Mi expressed his joy. 

When the waiter came Zhou Mi finally settled down. "Oh! I will have a salad please!!! The.....chicken salad!" Kyuhyun ordered next. "I will have Kimchi!! Along with a two scoops of rice." The waiter took their orders then walked away, Kyuhuyn put his hands together and put them under hs chin giving Zhou Mi a hard look.

"Umm..Kyu why are you staring at me like that?" Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow. "Staring at you like what?" Zhou Mi copied Kyuhuyns pose then gave him a serious stare. "You are doing this."

"Am I?"

Zhou Mi nodded his head then took a drink of water.

"I am just wondering why earlier you said you could die happy knowing that a fan loved you so much." Kyuhyun's tone was sharp and angry and Zhou Mi winced. "What I meant by that was, knowing that there are fans that like me has made me really happy and....." Kyuhyun averted his gaze elsewhere pretending to have lost interest in Mimi's excuse. 

"I don't care what you MEANT. What I basically heard was, I can die happy knowing that a fan likes me forget what Kyuhyun has to say about it." 

"Mianhae Kyuhyun, I did not mean it like that!" Zhou Mi fumbled with a napkin, annoyed that Kyuhyun was mad at him, still, being the person that he was Zhou Mi quickly tried to bring Kyuhuyn back to being happy.

"Kyu," He reached his arm over and pulled Kyuhyun's hand across the table, it slowly and gently. "I am really happy that you decided to have breakfast with me! And I am even happier that you kissed me in front of your fans." He began to trace along Kyuhyuns fingers with his hand. 

Kyuhyun pouted a little bit more, trying his hardest to resist Zhou Mi. But he failed. "I-I like spending time with you."

---------------------

Heechul made his way back to his room his face blank and his eyes empty. Siwon had just confessed to him and Heechul had nothing to say about it. Loving siwon had never even occured to him and he wondered how Siwon could have fallen for Heechul, when he was always mean to him.

Heechul recounted how often Siwon had been there to help him and how he always got him the best presents! "aish! How could I have been so stupid!" He pulled on his hair and ground his teeth. He was so angry at himself for not noticing sooner! Everyone in the house had known except Heechul himself, how could this happen.

He recited Siwons last words in his head. "I love you so much that it hurts me!" Heechul had said nothing, he had been too shocked to say anything! "Do you love me back Hee?" Siwon had gazed at him hope and adoration in his eyes. "I-I Love Mimi!!" He had spoke defensively taking the only stance he knew. Siwon's eyes spoke nothing of what he had been speaking. "Please Hee, leave me." and with that Heechul had calmly walked out of the room.

"How could I have been so stupid?" Heechul put his hand over his heart, it was hurting and he did not know why. He only knew that he regretted everything that he had done today...

----------

Heechul's confession ran around in Zhou Mi's mind, toying with his emotions and confusing him. Silently Kyu and him had finished their food and had wandered back to the house and during the entire walk back - aside from more fans following them and taking pictures- it had been relatively quiet.

Even as they walked into the house and were met by Teukkie Omma, who hugged them, they still remained quiet. "Did you guys have a good breakfast?" Leeteuk looked form Kyuhyun to Zhou Mi wondering what had befallen the couple who had left so lovey-dovey this morning. "umm." Was all Kyuhyun said as he sat down at the computer.

"What about you Mimi?" Zohu mi tore his eyes away form Kyuhyun and smiled happily at Leeteuk. "I had the most amazing salad Hyung!!!! It was so good!!!!" Leeteuk clapped his hands together and smiled. "That is good to hear!! Hey Mimi would you care to go shopping with me? I want to make Kangin a special meal tonight!!"

Zhou Mi looked toward Kyuhyun. "May I ask Kyu first if I can go?" Leeteuk understood that mimi did not want to make Kyu-bear any angrier then he seemed. "Yes! Of course!!!!"

Zhou Mi politely tapped Kyuhyun on the shoulder and patiently waited for him to pause his game.

It took Kyuhyun five minutes to do so, with Leeteuk watching from the kitchen his arms crossed, annoyed at how spoiled his Kyu-bear had been acting lately. 'Maybe I should get Zhou Mi something to cheer him up.....'

Kyuhyun finally put his game on pause. "Yes Zhou Mi?" He was slightly agitated due to almost losing the game. But Zhou Mi LOVED this part of Kyuhyun, the part that was SO competitive it was cute. "May I go shopping with Teukkie Umma?" Kyuhyun looked dumbfounded.

"Mimi! I don't own you! Why are you asking if you can go somewhere with Teukkie omma? I can't tell you where to go, and you shouldn't want me to either!!" Zhou Mi gave Kyuhyun an apologetic smile. "So I can?"

"Aish, yes! Go and have fun!!" Zhou Mi let out a holler and before he thought about what he was doing he kissed Kyuhyun on the cheek. "Love you!" he shouted then ran up to Leeteuk unaware that Kyuhyun was watching him, his face red.

"Umma, he said I could go!" Leeteuk who had been watching the whole thing smiled ardently.  "You two love each other very much, ne?"

With that Leeteuk and Zhou Mi went shopping. They went out in disguises and miraculously were not noticed by any fans! As they went from store to store Leeteuk grabbed several things he thought Kangin would want to eat along with a few things for the other members! And as their trip ended, they were passing by the pet store when Zhou Mi let out a cry and ran up to the window, dropping some of the bags he had been carrying for Leeteuk.

"yah!!! Mimi!!" He yelled at the younger man and bent down to snatch up the bags, adding to his already huge load. "Teukkie Omma! This dog! Loook!!!!!!!" Zhou Mi squealed and pointed to a tiny little brown dog with fluffy, curly, brown hair. It reminded Leeteuk of someone...

"It looks just like Kyu!! Eee, it is the fluffiest thing I have ever seen!! It's soooo CUTE!!" He continued to spazz out over the dog, and Leeteuk made a sudden decision. 

"Let's go and buy you the dog then!" He beamed at Zhou Mi, as Mimi took off into the store to buy the tiny dog. 'Hmm..I wonder if Kyuhyun is gonna notice the similarities.....?'

------------

Once home Leeteuk brought everything into the kitchen then helped Zhou Mi carry in all of the things for the dog. " I shall name him Ni Qui!!! " He took the dog out of the carrier pen and dashed to Kyuhuyn, eager to show him his new found friend. 

"Kyu look at my puppy teukkie umma got for me!!!! isnt it cute!!!!!!!??" Kyuhyun paused his game and faced Zhou Mi, his eyes grew a considerable amount. "Mimi, what are you holding?"

"A puppy!! It reminded me of you!!!!^^" He was really excited and could barely stop himself form runnning around the house squealing. Kyuhyun gave him a plain stare and raised his eyebrows. "A...dog...reminded you..of..me?" he pointed at the dog then at himself.

"Mhm!!!!!! Because he has your hair!!!!" Kyuhyun hopped out of the chair. "My hair is not that fluffy!!! If you didn't like my hair why didn't you say so!?!?!" Kyuhyun raised his hand to his hair and gave Zhou Mi a hurt look before slipping off into the bathroom.

Zhou Mi set down Ni Qui and followed Kyuhuyn to the bathroom. "Kyu, that's not what I meant! I meant it was just so cute that-" Kyuhuyn held up his hand. "You haven't meant alot of what you said today huh?" Zhou Mi opened his mouth but was silenced by Kyuhyun again. "Tomorrow I will go and cut my hair...." Zhou Mi flung himself forward and wrapped his arms around Kyuhuyn from the back, he leaned forward and placed a kiss on Kyuhyun's neck.

"Kyu, i swear I like you just the way you are. I love you Kyu." He nuzzled Kyuhyun's neck before releasing him from the hug. A scream came from the kitchen and they both took off.

"Your dog! It...." Leeteuk pointed to the floor and started to cry "It pooped on the floor!!!!!!!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: This story is progressing awfully slow isnt it? Hmm.....I am sorry!!! But I did bring in Zhou Mi's incredibly adorable and fluffly puppy!!! :D This is my first fanfic....so that is maybe why I am so slow with it TT_TT In the next chapter there will be a scandal!!! :O Dun dun duuuun!!!! ^^ thank you to all who are supporting me!! And also thank you YoonMi A reader who provides me with comments that make me soo happy!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 Please continue to support me!!!!!