Kyuhyun you need to GROW up and stop being so selfish!!!

Maybe I misunderstood

Kyuhyun still could not believe a dog reminded Zhou Mi of him. It had been three days already and Kyuhyun would still find himself starting an intense staring contest with the puppy whenever Zhou Mi was not around.

"You...Aish! i look nothing like you!!" Almost as if the insult him the dog would stare at him and his lips, daring Kyuhuyn to hit it. "I am MUCH cuter then you!" He began to yell at the cute fluffy puppy, which out of fear, took flight and raced out of the room. 

"Really Kyu? You have taken to arguing and threatening dogs now too?" Kyuhyun raised his eyes up to the man standing at the door. "Heechul, what do you want?" Heechul shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing, I will just leave."

Kyuhyun took notice of the bags under Heechul's eyes and he quickly walked and placed his hand on Heechul's shoulder, not giving the man any time to leave. "Heechul, you can talk to me you know?"

Heechul clicked his tongue. "Tsk tsk Kyuhuyn offering to help a man who confessed to your lover. You are awfully dimwitted ne?" 

Kyuhuyn sputtered, "W-why you!!!!" He slapped Heechul on the back of the head. 

"And abusing your elders!! Aish!!!!!!" Heechul once again clicked his tongue and rubbed the back of his head. "You see Kyu...the truth is...well....." Heechul spun around and hugged Kyuhyun, making the younger man feel awkward. He hung his hands at his side, completely unsure of how to react. " I think I might love Siwon too...."

Heechul loves...Mimi AND Siwon? Kyuhyun shook his head and ever so slightly rested his hand on Heechuls back, patting him hestitantly.

"That doesnt make any sense Heechul? How can you love two people?? Are you SURE you love them both???" Heechul did not speak, he needed to take a few minutes to compose himself. Finally, with great effort he did so.

"Umm. I can't stop thinking about Siwon, he is always in my head!!!!! After he confessed, I felt so...whats the word- Torn!!! It was like a part of me had died for rejecting him!!!" Kyuhyun had nooooo idea what Heechul was going through but he was determined to try his best to help his 'friend' (He shuddered a little admitting to himself that Heechul was his friend). "And...when it comes to Mimi....please don't get angry.....I feel so protective!! I worry about him constantly and I get scared when I don't know where he is!!"

Kyuhyun did his best to hide his anger, but Heechul could still see the dark look that had formed on his face. "Maybe, Zhou Mi is just like a brother to you?" Heechul vigorously shook his head. "I...think I am confused Kyu....I am in love with two men and I have no idea how to follow my heart."

Kyuhuyn knew his words of advice would be biased, but he spoke regardless. "Heechul, have you ever noticed how Siwon is always there for you? How he always spent the most money and time with you? I think Siwon is the most deserving of your love." 

Heechul sniffed then let out a faint laugh. "I thought you might say something like that. Remember when I was injured? Who took care of me for that month?" Kyuhyun's eyes widened, he had forgotten about that. 

"Zhou Mi. You see Kyu, it is not a matter of who deserves to be loved by me, but who I am in fact in love with. Do you understand?" Kyu did not. "Ne."

'But arent those the same things?' he tried to make a small mental reminder to ask Leeteuk if he could explain.

"Kyuhuyn, I wish to ask something of you.....it will be big and I promise to repay you tenfold."Kyuhyun did not like where this was going...not.At.All.

"Umm...shoot."

"Kyuhyun, in order to help me figure out who I love more. Please let me go on a date with Zhou Mi."

Kyuhyun raised his fist at Heechul, then lowered it. In a relationship there had to be trust, you had to believe that the person you loved would stick with you forever, no matter what.

".....Ne......" heechul looked surprised. 

"Really?"

Kyuhyun threw his hands up in the air and let out a yell. "Argh!!!! Learn to listen better...just go ask him already." Then Kyuhyun stormed up to his computer and put his head phones in, ignoring Heechuls many thanks, his heart wrenched with fear at the prospect of losing his Zhou Mi.

--------

Leeteuk whistled to himself as he updated his twitter, a smile on his face. "Aww I love my fans they are so---" He stopped midsentence when he saw a specific tweet.

"Omo....no way.....they even have pictures???" Leeteuk started looking up "KyuMi scandal" and was overloaded by what he saw. Did anti-fans follow them EVERYWHERE!!? There was a picture where Kyuhuyn had hidden half of his face from a group of fans and kissed Zhou Mi but was unaware of the other fans behind him- they had full shots of him kissing Zhou Mi.

There were messages from fans saying 'Kyu Oppa, I loved you why!?!!?' and 'I HATE Kyuhyun, he was suppose to love me! I HATE that Zhou Mi Too!' 'If I can't have Kyu nobody can :(' along with other quotes that read. 'I use to encourage fan service but now that I know they actually like eachother I am horrified.' 'I use to think this was CUTE!?!!?!? I HATE YOU OPPAS!!'

Leeteuks eyes got even bigger as he saw the photos of them holding hands late at night as they left the school, and one fan ad even taken audio! "If its about the kiss, like I said, I am sorry! Please, don't let that ruin our friendship.."  Then there were pictures of Heechul and Zhou Mi!!!

Suddenly Leeteuk came across tons of sites accusing Kyuhyun of being gay, and accusing him of ruining Heechul and Zhou Mi, and the other way around. There were also hate sites put up against Zhou Mi for "Ruining" Kyuhuyn for his fans. Likewise for Kyuhuyn ruining Zhou Mi!

Leeteuk felt his heartbeat increase and he began to feel dizzy. With as much effort as he could muster he clicked away the sites and stood up, then walked up the stairs his legs feeling like jelly. Heechul ran past Leeteuk as he made his way to Kyuhyun's room.

"Kyu-bear?" He knocked then opened the door, forgetting all about privacy.

"Kyuhyun...." Leeteuk slipped Kyuhyun's head phones off of him, and just as Kyuhuyn was going to yell at him, he stopped when he saw Leeteuk's face. "What's wrong Teukkie umma?" Kyuhuyn gave Leeteuk the cutest face, making Leeteuk's heart hurt even more.

"Teukkie Umma loves you..." Then he fainted.

-----------

Heechul could not BELIEVE Kyuhuyn had given him permission to ask out Zhou Mi! He was soo happy and he started humming to himself as he ran past Leeteuk who had just come up the stairs.

With as much patience as a three year old getting their first taste of candy, he knocked on Zhou Mi's door hopping from one foot to the other.

"Mimi!! It's me!!!!" Heechul let out a yell of happiness as Zhou Mi opened his door. "Erm, yes Heechul?" Zhou Mi moved away from the door and Heechul pounced him. "Mimi, let's have dinner tonight ne?" He whispered it into Zhou Mi's ear and gave a small giggle.

"Aish!! Heechul, Kyu will be angry if we-"

"Nooooo he won't!" Heechul practically sang the sentence. "I asked for permission from him first!" Zhou Mi raised an eyebrow and gave Heechul a steady, suspicious, stare. "Did you really?" Heechul smiled. "I did! Want to go ask him?"

Zhou Mi waved his hand. "Naw, I trust you...ok....sure...."

All of a sudden they heard a yell. "Teukkie Omma!?!?! Whats wrong??"

------

Kyuhuyn sprung from his chair and grabbed onto Leeteuk. "Leeteuk!! Leeteuk!! Aish, hey!!" Kyuhuyn's eyes darted to the door as all of the members in the house appeared. Kangin rushed up to them and swung Leeteuk into his arms. "Hospital. Now." Kangin motioned for Kyuhuyn to follow, and they went with all of the members trailing after them.

Soon they were at the hospital and were anxiously awaiting any news regarding their hyung. "I hope he is ok!!" Heechul rubbed his shoulders and gasped when he felt a strong arm pull him into an embrace. "Leeteuk will be fine Hee, I promise." Heechul lightly smiled into Siwon's arm. 'I feel....so right here....'

Meanwhile Kyuhuyn was explaining what happened when Leeteuk came to the room. "He came into my room, took out my ear phones and told me he loved me! Then he fainted!!" Kangin was upset because he could not figure out why Leetuek had fainted. He was also a little damaged by the fact that Leetuek had made his way to Kyuhuyn to tell him he loved him instead of too Kangin himself.

Zhou Mi huddled in the chair alone, quietly worrying over Leeteuk. Kyuhuyn noticed his silence and clumsily made his way over to him and sat in the chair right by him. "Hey...Mimi...." Kyuhuyn ruffled Zhou Mi's hair trying to make him feel better. "I am sure Leeteuk is fine!" He made a fist. "Teukkie umma fighting!!!" Zhou Mi smiled at how cute his lover was being.

Ryeowook and yesung were talking with Henry,Kibum,Shindong, Eunhyuk, and donghae who were all LOUDLY voicing their concerns.

Finally after what seemed like ages to the boys a doctor came out and said a list of names. "Kyuhyun, Zhou Mi and Kangin. Leeteuk would like to see you." In a rush the three boys all took off after the doctor and threw themselves at Leeteuk. 

"Leeteuk, why did you faint?Kangin ran his hand along Leeteuks cheeck gently caressing it. "Haha, just a little bit of stress. Nothing to worry about."

Kyuhuyn stared at Leeteuk and, while blushing madly said. "Teukkie Omma, I love you too." 

Leeteuk's face formed into a frown and he looked from Zhou Mi to Kyuhyun. "Have you guys be safe lately?"

They both appeared to be confused. "On your dates? Have you been safe?"

Kyuhyun's eyes widened. "Umm....no......For a little while, I did not care what other people thought so I--"

"So you flaunted your relationship!!!!!!?" Leeteuk, for the first time ever yelled at Kyuhyun. "Did you not even ONCE think about this family?!!?!?!!!"

Kyuhuyn glued his eyes to the floor.

"Mianhae Leeteuk...." Zhou Mi squeezed Kyuhyun's shoulders.

"Do not apologize just listen VERY carefully. You guys have been found out by your fans. Have you even LOOKED online yet? There are fans with pictures, AUDIO, hate messages, and sites dedicated just to bringing the both of you down!!! Do you know what that means?"

Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi both nodded their heads.

"It means you have impacted this family too! Not only did you put your careers in danger, but also ours. Why, when the company finds out abou this---" Leeteuk closed his eyes and winced as he felt dizzy again.

"Shhh Leeteuk calm down..." Kangin lovingy Leeteuk's hand.

Leeteuk looked directly at Kyuhyun. "Kangin, please take Zhou Mi and leave me alone with Kyuhyun for a little bit....."

Kangin consented to Leeteuks wishes and Zhou Mi gave Kyuhyun one final shoulder squeeze before leaving.

"Kyuhyun, you do know the company might take you away for this...." Kyuhuyn did not respond, he was frozen, his mind had gone numb and he realized that at the moment the ONLY thing he wanted to do was curl up in a corner, invisible to the entire world.

"Leeteuk, I wanted the whole word to know that Zhou Mi was mine...I wanted...." 

"What YOU wanted was to be selfish. This past month I have put up with a LOT of attitude from you Kyuhyun, did you know that?! But I simply cannot let you go around flaunting your relationship with a guy- a NEW member nonetheless- to your fans!!!! You NEED your fans to love you, not put up hate sites and making comments about how much you have hurt them......I.....I am so upset with you right now...."

"Hyung please do not be mad......"Kyuhyun bit his lip, Leeteuk was NEVER angry with him before. He was the baby of the family...but right now Kyuhyun could practically FEEL the cold shoulder he was getting from leeteuk.

"Kyuhuyn, you need to grow up and stop being so selfish!! What are you going to say when the manager comes to you and asks you to explain?"

Kyuhyun could feel tears slide down his cheeks. "I am going to say.........I quit."

Leeteuk's whole body shook. "What did you just say?"

Kyuhyun remained silent.

"I ASKED YOU WHAT YOU SAID!!!!" Leeteuk was screaming now, making Kyuhyun cry even harder. 

"I said I am going to quit....."

"I heard you the first damn time!!!" Leeteuk felt so betrayed, he loved Kyuhuyn like a little brother,or, like a son but here was his precious Kyu-bear threatening to get up and just walk away from everything the group had worked hard to achieve as a family.

"That's fine...we don't need you." Leeteuk turned his eyes to the hospital window, his knuckled white from clenching his bed sheet.

"W-what?" Kyuhyun's crying had not ceased and in the midst of all of his hiccups he thought he had misheard his Omma.

"I said, WE.DON'T.NEED.YOU." Leeteuk emphasized every painful word.

It took all of his effort not to shout at Kyuhyun who noiselessly left the room. "Kyu-bear.......please don't leave me..." Leeteuk began to cry into his hospital pillow.

----------

Everyone jumped when they saw Kyuhuyn come out. "Omo Is Teukkie omma ok???? Can we go see him?" 

Kyuhuyn nodded his head, then proceeded past the boys and out of the hospital. Zhou Mi tried to follow but Kangin pulled him back. "Leave him be Zhou Mi......"

-----------------------------------

Authors note: TT_TT Poor...EVERYONE......I wonder what is going to happen to my Kyu-bear!?!?! And poor Teukkie Omma!!!!!! :( I love Leeteuk sooo much >___< How can I hurt him THIIIISSS MUCH!! *goes and grabs giant box of ice cream---offers to readers* Want some too? :( Hoho and how is the HeeMi date going to go!?!?! Find out in CHAPTER 12 YAYY *Throws party* I have made it to chapter 12~