I was gonna pick you...but....

Maybe I misunderstood

Leeteuk was released from the hopsital fairly quickly after Kyuhyun had left. Nobody knew where he went and in front of Leeteuk, nobody dared to ask. Leeteuk himself took due note of Kyuhyuns absence, and felt guilt devouring him.

'Hey Mimi." Heechul nudged Zhou Mi once they got inside the home "can we still go on our date?" He put up a pouty face as Zhou Mi shook shook his head. "Nah, Kyuhyun hasnt come home yet. I think I am just going to wait for him in his room." Heechul pulled on Zhou Mi's arm and stood in front of him, halting the taller man.

"Kyuhuyn said we could, and earlier you told me you would go!!! Mimiiiiii" Heechul squealed the name and started bouncing up and down. Zhou Mi looked up at the ceiling. 'Aish! Of all the moments for Heechul to be so clingy.....' He closed his eyes and took a deep (and I mean DEEP) stress relieving breath. "Ok, Heechul I will go. BUT..." He held up his finger stopping Heechul's sentence in mid air. "I will need five minutes to change."

Heechul put his hands on his hips victoriously. "Deal." Then he sprinted off to his room, whooping for joy. Siwon heard this and felt a frown tug at his lips. 'Haha.....your so stupid Siwon...to think that he would take your feelings into consideration...."

-------

Kyuhyun did not know where he was going. Instead he allowed his feet to carry him wherever they wanted. And where they wanted to go was to a park. Without even realizing it Kyuhyun had walked over six miles to a park, and sat himself down on a swing, tears pulling at his eyes, and, in this one moment when he wanted be alone several fans popped up.

He immediately wiped his eyes with his sleeve and put up his "public" front. "Kyuhyunnie!!!! AHH!!" Some girls ran at him and began to snap photos of him. He took it all in good humour, sitting on the swing turning his gaze to them, pretending that nothing was wrong with him.

One fan took note of how he was alone, and FAR from where she knew he lived and so she decided to play detective, taking out her notepad as her blog was dedicated to her precious Kyuhyun and she was one of many she knew that were against all the hate he was recieving lately.

"Kyuhyun oppa, why are you out here alone? And so far from your home?" Kyuhyun appeared taken back, but his mind worked quickly. "Haha well you see, I am not the only member of Super Junior out tonight. Hmm...I guess they all hide better then me...." Some fans let out cries of delight.

"Kyu Oppa, can you give us a hint!?!" "I wanna see Donghae Oppa!!" "Ohhh I wanna see EunHae!!!!!!!!!" "Oohh me too!!!" The girls bombarded him with pleas for answers. 

"Hmmm..." Kyuhuyn tapped his chin and feigned like he was thinking really hard. "Well....I know Yesung was planning on going to see a movie soo...maybe look for him at a theatre?" Some fans leveled their gazes at him, uncertain if he was telling the truth.

After a few more minutes of silence some of them took off, texting and calling their friends telling them to go to any movie theatre and look for yesung.

Kyuhuyn smirked to himself, then looked at the remaining fans around him. "Ah, my loving fans...may I have some time alone ne?" Most of them respected his wishes, but a few of them did not and Kyuhyun was growing agitated. 

"Oppa just wants to be left alone you guys...." Kyuhuyn had to be careful about what he said, he did not want to slander Super Junior any further. "If I sing you guys one song right here, right now, will you give me some privacy?" All the fans broke out in nods and slight screams of "Ne oppa!!!"

So, Kyuhyun closed his eyes and began to sing "blue tomorrow' all by himself. His voice had all of the fans mesmerized and some even started crying. It took every ounce of mental, and emotional strength inside of Kyuhyun for him to NOT cry as well. Right now he was under a large amount of stress and this song had just come from his lips, although he had planned to do something different.

When he finished he lightly pat his eyes and grinned at his sobbing fans. "Ok, now deal?" the fans nodded and one by one they stood up, giving Kyuhyun his much wanted privacy. He had been giving fans a lot of attention lately and he felt for sure that they would respect his wishes and leave him alone.

As soon as the coast was clear he broke down, tears spilled forth from him, making his eyes all red and puffy and he could not stop the little sobs and hiccups that would sneak out of his mouth every now and then. "Teukkie oppa..." he spoke quietly to himself, his gaze traveling to the skies, the stars were beginning to shine. "Why did you say that...do you know how much you have hurt me....?" 

Kyuhyun was really trapped, he loved Zhou Mi and wanted to be able to let the whole world know that Mimi was his, but he also loved his family and knew that without them he never would have met Zhou Mi in the first place. Relationships never stayed secret...the hate blogs that were put up along with the scandalous photos showed that...so...who was Kyuhyun to choose his family or....his lover?

"I wish someone could just make this decision for me....." His tears were so pure, so innocent that the "detective fan" who had seen everthing and had taken pictures of everything...immediately erased it all, making a split second decision to not make this public. "Baby Kyu Oppa I hope you feel better soon..." Then she snuck off intent on taking what she had just seen to her grave with her.

--------

Meanwhile.....

Zhou Mi rolled his eyes at Heechul as he explained why they were having this dinner. "Well, Mimi remember when I told you that I loved you?" Zhou Mi rubbed his temples and took a sip of water. "Yes hee...I remember..."

"Well, I-I think I might be feeling the same thing for Siwon...." Heechul bit his lower lip.

"Then why not just date Siwon...he's available I'm not....." Zhou Mi smiled as the waiter set down his food, he picked up his chopsticks and began to eat.

"Zhou Mi....I think I am just confused.....so...I asked Kyuhyun...no...I BEGGED Kyuhyun to let me take you on a date so I could sort out my feelings...."

Zhou Mi nodded his head and slurped up some noodles. "Ok, that makes sense....so...hows this date going for ya?" Heechul laughed and picked up his own chopstick, digging into his food. "I have had better dates."

They laughed and smiled at eachother as they shared fond memories of how they had met and what exactly Zhou Mi had done to made Heechul care for him.

Finally, after two hours they decided to head home, only problem was Heechul was still unsure of how he felt......

--------------

Kyuhyun stood up off of the swing and began to walk again, his footsteps heavy and dragged out. "Zhou Mi....or....Super Junior...." He let out a cry of pain as he still did not know what to do!!!

"Heechul ah, I had a great time!! Were you able to sort out your feelings?" Kyuhuyn stopped and turned his attention to across the street. There he saw Heechul and Zhou Mi, just leaving a fancy restaurant. 'Oh yeah...I told Hee he could take him out....' Kyuhyun smiled bitterly to himself.

Hmm...not exactly Zhou Mi...." Then Heechul did something that shook Kyuhuyn up inside, he pulled Zhou Mi in for a kiss. And this wasn't a fast kiss, no, this was like.....Kyuhyun counted on his fingers, a small cute appearing in his heart for each second that Zhou Mi did not fight back.

Four seconds!! Finally Zhou Mi shoved Heechul away. "Heechul what the---" Heechul jumped for joy then leaned in and whispered something to Zhou Mi. It was this: 'Mimi, I am in love with Siwon....'

But Kyuhuyn did not hear that...empty hearted he made his way accross the street, attracting both Heechul and Zhou Mi's attention. Zhou Mi flew forward towards Kyuhuyn and Heechul smiled.

"Kyu!! Where have you been!? I have been worried!!!!!" Zhou Mi tried to pull Kyuhuyn to him, but his lover was stiff. "Kyu?" Zhou Mi wondered if Kyuhuyn had seen them kiss.

"Kyuhyun ah, I have sorted my feelings!" Heechul smiled at Kyuhyun, who turned a dark and terrifying glare to Heechul. "Yeah, I saw that."

"Really?!?!! Aren't you going to congratulate me!?!?" Kyuhyun's eyes flickered from Zhou Mi to Heechul and back again. 

"Yeah, congrats on taking my boyfriend away from me." He spat out the words and ripped himself away from Zhou Mi, before walking in the direction of their house.

"Stealing your.....Yah!! Wait!!!!!" Heechul ran after Kyuhyun, while Zhou Mi stood completely still.....had Kyuhyun just...misunderstood the kiss.....?

"I said WAIT!" Heechul grabbed onto the back of Kyuhyun's shirt, but Kyuhuyn spun around and punched him full force in the face. "Thanks for making my life a little easier...hyung!" He ran as fast as he could back to the house, ignoring Heechul's cries.

As soon as he got into the house, he slammed the door and slid to the ground, his back against the wall and his legs pulled in. Then.....he cried some more...unaware that all of the members were watching him from up the stairs.

'Kyu-bear...' Leeteuk clenched his shirt, before he decided to take the initiative. As stealthily as he could he made his way to Kyuhyun and slid down onto the floor next to him, pulling the younger boys shaking body to him, he let his Kyu-bear cry on his shoulder.

"I...I choose Super Junior Teukkie omma.......I-I-I want to stay with the family. Please don't make me go!!" Kyuhyun let out a wail, and it surprised Leeteuk. 'He sure is crying hard just for something I said.'

"Kyu-bear....what I said at the hospital i didn't mean it. It was the stress talking! The stress I tell you!!!" Leeteuk playfuly pinched Kyuhyun's cheek, but it did not lighten his mood.

"I...went to the park and sat thinking about who I would choose...Super Junior...or Zhou Mi...."

Leeteuk twitched. "Kyuhyun I did not say you needed to choose. That is ridiculous! I only meant---"

"I was going to choose Zhou Mi...but......he made the decision easier for me...." Kyuhyun pressed his cheek to Leeteuks. " I choose Super Junior...."

"Kyu-bear." Leeteuk grabbed onto Kyuhyun's hand and led him to his bed, there Leeteuk and Kyuhyun layed down and Leeteuk pulled Kyuhuyn to his chest, and he Kyuhyun's hair until the younger man fell asleep, a frown glued to his face matching nicely with his tear stains.

'He made the decision easy for me....wonder what that means....' Leeteuk slipped out of the bed and wandered downstairs when he heard the door open and saw Heechul and Zhou Mi enter. It took Leeteuk a whole two minutes to notice the giant bruise on Heechuls cheek.

"Chullie!!! What happened?" Heechul laughed it off. "This? Oh, Kyuhuyn punched me.....if you will excuse me I need to go and see Siwon..." Leeteuk pulled Heechul back. "Why did Kyu-bear punch you?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Oh...that...well you see......I kissed Zhou Mi and..."

"You what!?!?!?!!" Once again all of the members were at the stairs, peeking down to see who was in trouble now.

"I did it to help me sort out my feelings!!!! I was in love with both Siwon and Zhou Mi...so I asked Zhou Mi to dinner and kissed him!!!!! kyuhyun saw us and misunderstood!!!" 

"Misunderstood!?!?! Heechul you CROSSED the line!!!!! You don't kiss another mans boyfriend!!! GO APOLOGIZE TO KYUHYUN." He spoke the words fiercely, fists clenched. 

"Apologize...he HIT me...why should I apologize?" Siwon appeared at the bottom of the stairs. "Hee....did oyu really kiss Zhou Mi?" Siwon looked so mortified, and Heechul stuttered. "T-to...well..yeah but.....it made me realize...I love you siwon!!!" Heechul tossed himself at Siwon, who caught him easily. 

Zhou Mi rubbed his arm, his heart was hurting. "Teukkie omma....may I go see Kyuhyun?" Zhou Mi looked even more broken than his Kyu-bear and Leeteuk nodded. "Just understand this Zhou Mi.....he is not going to go lightly on you..."

Zhou Mi slipped off his sweater and winked to Leeteuk. "Yeah, I know...but I love that doofus, so im going to..." He stopped at Ni Qui brought her leash to him. 

"I'll take her out, you just go see Kyu-bear." Leeteuk hugged Zhou Mi warmly and knelt down to Ni Qui. "Hey little gil how are you!?!?! Aww your soo cute!!!!" Ni Qui wagged her tail as Leeteuk left the house with her on a leash.

"Heechul ah....you should go with Zhou Mi...explain to Kyuhyun how this was an accident...." 

"If I go right now...it will only make matters worse...kyuhyun will think it is like..a break up intervention or something. let Zhou Mi try first, if it doesnt work we will show Kyuhyun our relationship tomorrow ok?"

Siwon nodded thoughtfully, then grabbed Heechul and pulled him up the stairs. "Come watch a movie with me."

-----

"Kyu?" Zhou Mi lowered himself onto the bed and began to adoringly his Kyuhyun's cheek. "I love you." He quietly began to sing Because you loved me by Celine Dion under his breath, as he tightened himself against the sleeping man.

----------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!: OMO if you guys have never heard that song you should listen to it ^___^ This is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CkKuA86Mis

This song makes me cry TT_TT....and I thought it was the perfect way to describe Mimi's feelings for Kyu!!!! It popped up RIGHT away in my mind as soon as I wrote the ending chapter scene!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 Do not worry!!!! KyuMi will survive and the fans will do something that will make everyone cry----HAPPILY!!!!!