A......kiss!!?!?!?!

Maybe I misunderstood

For the rest of the day Zhou Mi successfully refrained from seeing Kyuhyun...by sitting in the boys bathroom, his knees pulled up to his chest as he sat in the corner. His head was throbbing now and the only place he could get to was the bathroom without falling. Sure, he could have gone to the nurse but then Kyuhyun would have found out he was hurt and would have criticized him...so...he stayed where he was, trying his hardest to clear his head.

"C'mon Zhou Mi it is just a small headache, you should get up and go home." But as soon as he lifted his head his vision became blurry, and Zhou Mi had to close his eyes again, the dizziness was starting to worry him, and slowly...ever so slowly tears fell down his eyes. Why couldnt he do anything right? Why did he have to go and hurt himself? Why did he have to make Kyuhyun, the man he was in love with,angry with him? Why couldn't he just......But before he could finish that thought Zhou Mi's tears drifted him to sleep, and without his knowledge, hours passed...school got out and everyone went home...soon he was all alone in the building, but his head injury had him out cold........

------

Kyuhyun finished up his video game and looked at the clock. It read six O'clock, yet Zhou Mi was nowhere to be seen. Usually the ever-so-happy man would be pestering Kyuhyun to teach him how to play, or be hugging him and grinning like crazy while telling Kyuhyun about his day. Sometimes the man seemed like he was Kyuhyuns wife...

Kyuhyuns mind froze...wait..wife!?!??!?! WTF?!!!! "He is NOT my wife!" kyuhyun yelled into his room his face getting slightly red at the thought. "Still...." Kyuhyun stood up out of the chair and stretched his arms "Where is the idiot?" Slowly he opened his bedroom door with his uninjured wrist and walked down the hall to Zhou Mi's room (Yes, they live together! ALL of them!! ^___^)

He froze midway when he saw Heechul knocking at the door. "Zhou Mi? Are you there?" Heechul waited by the door while Kyuhyun waited at the end of the hall both awating an answer. For three minutes Heechul and Kyuhyun remained frozen in place....until Kyuhyun got frustrated and stomped right up to the door, and banged on it. "Hey! Ya IDIOT!!! Lemme in!!!" 

When there was no answer, both Heechul and Kyuhyun looked at eachother. Kyuhyun spoke first. "I am going to find him!" Then Heechul spoke, knowing that if Kyuhyun found Zhou Mi it would be Zhou mi's time to confess (teehee GENIUS HEE!!) "Ok! I will try calling him and if I get no answer, I will go inform Leeteuk oppa!!" Then both men shook hands and went their separate ways.

Heechul took out his phone and dialed Zhou Mi's number....but he got no reply. So, true to his word he went to get Leeteuk and the other members of Super Junior.

Kyuhyun ran into his room and snatched his coat and phone off of his bed and took off out of the house, his mind racing. Where the hell could Zhou Mi have gone!?!?!? He first looked at the game arcade. Zhou mi was known to come here and practice some of the games that kyuhyun had taught him, but to kyuhyuns dismay Zhou mi was not there. 

For two hours Kyuhyun wandered around town and at every location he looked he called Zhou Mi's number and got the voicemail.

Finally, about the twelth time Kyuhyun called, he recieved an answer. The man on the other end of the phone seemed groggy,  and it worried Kyuhyun. Still, he tried to play it cool.

"Zhou Mi?"

"yes?"

"Where are you ya idiot?"

Silence.

"Zhou Mi, I asked where you were!"

"Im....umm....my head hurts..."

Kyuhyun heard a small groan come form Zhou Mi and he spoke, his tone showing how frantic he was. 

"Zhou Mi just tell me where you are and I will come and get you!"

Silence, then

"Kyu, are you mad at me?"

Kyuhyun didn't have time for this! He wanted to make sure Zhou mi was SAFE before he answered any questions.

"Zhou Mi, where are you?" he spoke gently.

"Im, at the school...."

Kyuhyuns mind raced, Why was he at the school?

"Ok, Zhou Mi I will be right there don't move. OK!?"

"Ok..."

Kyuhyun hung up the phone and did not hear Zhou Mi's last words. "Kyu I love you..."

Kyuhyun ran, he sprinted until his lungs seared with pain and his body felt hot, like he was on fire. Then when he got to the school, with as much strength as he could muster, he smashed open a window. It was after hours so the school was locked.

Once inside he began to call out Zhou Mi's name and ran around the school screaming Zhou Mi's name. He never heard any answer, so he began to check all of the doors, trying to find one that was unlocked. 

When he got to the mens bathroom he opened it and there laying on the ground was Kyuhyuns best friend. His heart tore, and without thinking he let out a cry and slid over to the older man. "Mimi!! Mimi!!!" he shook Zhou Mi as gently as a desperately worried man could.

"Zhou Mi....It's Kyuhyun!"

Zhou Mi's eyes fluttered open and he slowly sat up then looked at Kyuhyun. "Oops, you found me" Zhou mi smiled and went to stand up, but found himself still too dizzy. "Uh..." he swayed and was about to fall when Kyuhyun caught him in his arms. Zhou Mi felt happiness blossom inside of him, and his heart began to beat rapidly. "Kyu..." He whispered the name while staring up into his friends eyes.

Kyuhyun gripped Zhou Mi tightly and studied Zhou mi's dazed face. Clearly he must have hit his head when we fell down the stairs. "Ummm..." Zhou mi shifted in Kyuhyuns arms, but he refused to loosen his grip. "Kyu, I think I am okay now....I can-" but Kyuhyun cut Zhou Mi by pulling him into a hug, "you big idiot, why didn't you tell me you were injured? Do you know how worried I was when I couldn't find you?"

Zhou Mi did not talk but he shook his head and began to cry. "I didn't want you mad at me....I hate when your mad at me.."

Seeing Zhou Mi's tears something inside of Kyuhyun broke and he lifted Zhou Mis face to his and pressed his lips against Zhou Mi's. he held them there reveling in the feel of Zhou Mi's lips. They were so soft, much softer then that of any girls that kyuhyun had kissed,and Kyuhyun was in bliss, to him this felt....right. 

But when he pulled away from the kiss, Zhou Mi's face was red and Kyuhyun immediatley regretted the action. "I-I'm....sorry Zhou Mi...earlier I had some alcohol so I am feeling a little tipsy" He lied, but if he didn't Zhou Mi wouldn't be his friend anymore right? 

Kyuhyun knew he had just crossed the line when it came to friendship and something else, and he did not want to worry his Mimi.

"Anyway, do you want to go to the hospital?" Zhou Mi shook his head no, he did not want to say it but Kyuhyun's kiss had given him hope. Made him feel like, maybe..JUST MAYBE, Kyuhyun felt something other then friendship for him too. "No, I just want to go home Kyuhyun, I am feeling much better."

Kyuhyun grabbed Zhou Mi's hand, making the older man blush, and lead him out of the school. Where they began to walk home.

"Hey Kyu...I"

Kyuhyun held up his hand silencing Zhou Mi "If its about the kiss, like I said, I am sorry! Please, don't let that ruin our friendship..." Zhou Mi meekly agreed, then went quiet as he brought his hands up to his lips and blushed once again.

Kyuhyun's mind was in a whirl. Why did he do that? Why did he kiss Zhou Mi? What could have possibly been going through his head when he did that? these questions were meaningless....kyuhyun already had his answer, but NO! He was not willing to accept that answer. Not something that could ruin his friendship, his way of life...and...his career.

The silence they walked in was soon ended by a group of girls loud screams. "Its Kyuhyun of Super Junior!!!!!!GYAAHH!!!!!!!!!" Kyuhyun turned to see girls running at him and Zhou Mi. "CRAP! There is NO WAY Zhou Mi feels good enough to run..." then another thought crossed his mind. His fans were ALWAYS dishing out insults to Zhou Mi, they hated it when he and Mimi hung out together...what was he to do!?!?!?

Before he could hide Zhou Mi, or make any movement the girls had him and Zhou Mi surrounded, paper and pens held out to Kyuhyun....until..they realized who was with him. Suddenly a barrage of questions came his way, "Kyuhyun Oppa why are you cheating on ryeowook!?!?!" "What about Sungmin Oppa!?!!?! Kyuhyun why!!?!?!" Then the complaints turned to Zhou Mi, who winced at their loud voices, as his head still hurt.

"Zhou Mi LEAVE MY RYEOWOOKS KYUHYUN ALONE!!!" "Why are you bothering Kyuhyun hm!?!? Trying to break up Kyumin?!?!?!" Zhou Mi lowered his head, he knew there was no point in speaking, if he spoke they only got angrier. 

Kyuhyun saw Zhou Mis head lower and he spoke loudly and clearly, willing to put himself on the spot for a man he MIGHT, Notice how he said MIGHT care for...more then a friend. "If you guys shutup and stop being judgemental es....I mean leave Zhou Mi alone. I WILL sign an autograph for each and EVERY one of you." 

The girls went silent, like Kyuhyun knew they would and then suddenly paper was all around him, paper and pens. As fast as he could he began to sign the papers and smiled for pictures, giving the fans what he knew they wanted.

Zhou Mi stood on the side lines, his heart heavy, he knew that Kyuhyun hated too much attention and he also knew that Kyuhyuns writing hand was injured and yet here he was signing at LEAST thirty girls papers....some even held out more then one paper, which kyuhyun did not even notice and so he signed it!!!!!

Kyuhyun was there for about and hour and a half before finally each girl had gotten a signature out of him, a picture and a hug and smile from him. Then, they all backed off as Kyuhyun grabbed Zhou Mi's hand and lead him home, unaware that some of the girls were taking pictures of them holding hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: I AM SORRY I MADE THE FANS SO MEAN!!!!! I just REALLY wanted some obstacles thrown their way and I thought...oooh EVIL FANS!!!! GENIUS ME HOHOHO!!!! The fans get better I promise!!! Also EEEEEEK a KISS!! FINALLY!!! NOW THE STORY IS ABOUT TO GET GOOD!!!!!!!! ^__^ I hope you enjoyed this chapter and any comments are appreciated....come on..just one comment makes my day!!! :( ^^ Pretty please? Thank you!!!!