That "special' someone

Maybe I misunderstood

Everyone was confused. They had all witnessed Leeteuk's loud crying, and were dumbfounded, as if puppets on a string they all looked up at Kyuhyuns room in unison. That was where Leeteuk had come from.

Ryeowook looked over to Heechul, who in turn looked over at Zhou Mi, who had his head hung low. "Hey, Zhou Mi. What exactly is going on?" Kangin's eyes remained fixated on the door that Leeteuk had gone through.

"Why not ask me what happened?" Everyone jumped at Kyuhyun's voice. He stood outside his bedroom door, his arms crossed leaning against the wall. "Ok, Kyuhyun I'll bite....what happened to Leeteuk?" Kangin was not afraid of Kyuhyun, because he knew that no matter how angry Kyuhyun got he was still the Maknae, and as such he had no power over Kangin.

"I only told him the truth." Kyuhyun shrugged nonchalantly. This was not the Kyuhyun the member's knew, it was Heechuls turn to speak. "YAH! What did you say to Zhou Mi too!?!??!!" 

Kyuhyun's cold eyes made its way to Zhou Mi, who refused to look Kyu in the eye. "I also told him the truth."

Siwon's eyebrows rose, and he politely asked Kyuhyun to explain. "Kyu, would you mind telling us these "truths"?

Heechul was about to yell in impatience, but Siwon pulled him to him and began to his hair, speaking as quietly and gently as he could to Heechul. "Don't worry Hee I am sure Zhou Mi will be ok, please don't be angry at Kyuhyun."

Kyuhyun pointed to Zhou Mi "I told him I wasn't gay."

Heechul once again opened his mouth, but Siwon shushed him.

"And, I told Leeteuk that he did not have anyone special to love him so he should stick to his own business." Kyuhyuns cruel words cut through each of them members. Leeteuk did have someone to love him, he had 15...no...14 special people in his life! 

Kangin did not say anything, he just took off out the door.

Ryeowook sighed and closed his eyes, noone knew what to say to their maknae. The baby of the group was acting cruelly, and none of the members knew why he was being so mean.

So, silently, each made their way back to their rooms taking out their phones to text Leeteuk, saying they missed him and wanted him to come home.

-------

Leeteuk had never been so heartsick. Kyuhyun, his Kyu-bear had said such awful things to him, and all because he was in denial of loving Zhou Mi.

What was worse was that Kyuhyun had been right. Leeteuk had not had a relationship since he joined Super Junior, soflty he began to sing 'no other' as he walked, ths song began to calm him down, and he soon found himself dancing with the song playing in his head.

A smile splayed across his lips. 'Who needs a relationship? This is where I belong. With Super Junior, with my children.' 

Strong arms halted his dancing and Leeteuk, curious, opened his eyes. They locked with Kangin's face. "Teukkie, I found you!" Kangin let out a sigh then smack Leeteuk upside the head. "Why do you listen to things younger people tell you huh? You have all of the boys that adore you! You also have me Leeteuk." 

Leeteuk squinted and scratched his head. "Yeah, Kangin I know that now." Kangin smiled and hugged Leeteuk "I will be your 'special' someone ok?" Leeteuk started to cry, mixed feelings overflowing from within. He was so happy to know that he had people that cared for him but he was also concerned for Kyuhyun's behaviour. Never had he acted out so bad, this Zhou Mi thing must really have him torn up inside.

"Shhh Teukkie, dont cry." Kangin gently brushed his lips against Leeteuks. " When you cry it makes me sad." Leeteuk did not question Kangin's love, instead he embraced it and loved it.

Leeteuk had found his special someone, now it was time to help Kyuhyun get his.

------

It was silent in the apartment for several days, all of the members went about their business, some practiced dancing while others worked on their singing. All were happy, even Zhou mi had reverted back to his old self. Running around with Heechul and being aegyo!!! 

Only one member remained absent from things the company did not force him to go to- like dinner with the boys. This member was Kyuhyun, he had locked his door and refused entry to any who tried. When it came time to go on a talk show or game show Kyuhyun would put on his mask for his fans and smile cutely talking like he always had, but once the show was over he went back to being the real Kyuhyun.

Every night Leeteuk would leave food for Kyuhyun outside his door, but each morning when he woke up the food was still there. 'Kyu-bear, why do you hurt mommy like this?' Leeteuk had even slipped notes under Kyuhyun's door, asking him to please eat something so that Leeteuk would not worry, but he never recieved a reply. 

After a week of Kyuhyun remaining in his room, the other members spoke up. They were concerned, and wanted Leeteuk to go and talk to him. "I have tried, but he just won't listen to me anymore." 

For Zhou Mi everyday that Kyuhyun had not eaten had pained him, he would watch as Leeteuk set food outside of Kyuhyun's door and he would also watch as Leeteuk checked it the next day and it was untouched.

So, Zhou Mi decided to do something. "Leeteuk, I will go and try to talk to him." Noone spoke and Zhou Mi had the abiding suspicion that all but Leeteuk were blaming him for Kyu's behaviour.

Leeteuk nodded his consent but that was all.

Zhou Mi took a deep breath and composed himself, then he knocked on Kyuhyuns door, and just as he expected he received no answer. He had been preparing for this for two days, deftly he reached into his pocket and took out a credit card, swiping it numerous times through the door, until, 'Yes!" He hissed and pushed the door open.

To his surprise Kyuhyun's tv was on and next to his head was a controller, but the man was asleep. "Kyu....I am sorry for making you like this. Please just come back to the group."

Kyuhyuns eyes twitched then opened and he let out a small grunt. "Hmm....I must be dreaming." Kyuhyun spoke clearly but his eyes seems dazed. "Zhou Mi can you ever forgive me?" Kyuhyun's tormented face was enough to make Zhou Mi go crazy! 

Gently he pressed his lips to Kyuhyuns forehead, "Kyu, I was never mad at you in the first place." Kyuhyun shook his head "I am mad at myself though. Because Mimi....I love you. But in real life I do not have the courage to admit it...."

Zhou Mi did not speak he just said. 'Kyuhyun when you wake up promise me you will go to Zhou Mi and tell him this, and that you will apologize to Leeteuk ok?"

Kyuhyuns eyes closed and his head gave a faint nod. "Also, eat." Zhou Mi could tell that Kyuhyun had lost a large amount of weight, and it was a miracle that he was not sick.

Zhou Mi quietly left the room, determined not to wake Kyuhyun. He would wait and see if Kyuhyun did as Zhou Mi had told him when he was "dreaming". He did not want to get happy until Kyuhyun said it while he was awake.

---

Kyuhyun opened his eyes and stared straight ahead. his room was like it always was, yet if felt different. He'd had a dream that Zhou Mi was in his room...and that he had been told too....

Kyuhyun stared at his locked door, wondering if there was gonna be more food from Leeteuk there...He never ate what Leeteuk offered because he had been angry at Leeteuk, for reasons unknown. But now he wanted to do nothing more then run and cry into Leeteuks arms and apologize for everything.

He had made all of his family worry and he felt awful. Casually he went and opened his door and found another letter from Leeteuk it read:

 

 

 

Kyu-bear I made your favorite meal last night. Pork Chops,

I have put them in the fridge, so if you decide to come out

of your room please eat. I love you and am worried about

you!

I am sorry for not being there when you need me most.

~Teukkie Umma XOXO <3

 

Tears fell from his cheeks onto the note and Kyuhyun bolted down the hall. "Teukkie umma!!! Teukkie Umma!!!!!!!!!" All of the members were playing monopoly in the living room and they stopped when Kyuhyun dashed right by and threw himself into Leeteuk's arms.

"Umma, I am s-sorry." He felt Leeteuk squeeze him tightly and pat his head. "Shh Kyu-bear do not cry..." But Kyuhyun could not stop, even as all of the other members stood up, forgiving him, and hugging him. 

Only when he reached Zhou Mi did he wipe away the tears and give Zhou Mi a weak grin. "Hey Zhou Mi, I wanted to tell you that I like you too." Kyuhyun waited for Zhou Mi to jump for joy and hug him, or hell even kiss him (lord KNOWS Kyuhyun would have LOVED a kiss) but Zhou Mi remained where he was his face blank.

Leeteuk knew that Zhou Mi was processing what was being said, but as Zhou Mi stood there, Kyuhuyn felt himself growing faint due to lack of food. He had used a tremendous amount of energy running to Leeteuk, and he began to sway.

"Teukkie umma, I don't feel so good." Leeteuk reached out to grab Kyuhyuns arms but too late, Kyuhyun fell right into Zhou Mi, who reacted quickly by lifting Kyu off of his feet and holding him bridal style.

"Kyu-bear!!!!!!" Leeteuk frantically took out a phone to dial the hospital number, but Kangin stopped him. "Leeteuk, if people find out about this they will start to ask questions...what will we tell them?" 

Siwon spoke "We....willl lie and say that Kyuhyun has not been feeling well lately and today while we were playing monopoly he fainted."

This satisfied all of the members and they ALL took out their phones and dialed 911, all except Zhou Mi who looked down at the frail man in his arms. 'Kyuhyun has probably lost at LEAST 7 pounds' 

When the ambulance came Zhou Mi gave up his spot so that Leeteuk could ride with Kyuhyun. Though he really did not want to.

"I will see you all there ne?"

All of the members nodded and Zhou Mi turned to see the faces of his family members. Heechul was frowning next to siwon who looked horrible concerned. Ryeowook looked antsy like he wanted to run after the ambulance, while Sungmin gripped Kangins arm a sad look tattooed on his face. Kibum and Henry stood by Donghae and Eunhyuk who were holding eachothers hands all of them looked uncertain. 

"Ok guys let's go!!!!!!"

------

They all sat outside the hopsital room waiting for the doctor to come out. Leeteuk was pacing back and forth while Zhou Mi was fiddling with a cloth and biting his lip so hard it bled. "Aish! When are they gonna tell us!?!!?" Heechul looked over at Siwon with an impatient glare. "I wanna know already!!!!!"

Almost as if by magic (Or by the devils work O_O Heechul!!!) the doctor appeared outside of Kyuhyuns room. "He should be fine. He did not eat for a long time so he is very weak but in about three or four days he should be okay." Leeteuk let out a cry of relief and Zhou Mi stopped biting his lip. "May we see him?" Leeteuk started walking toward Kyuhyun's room with Zhou Mi. 

"Actually," the doctor stopped Leeteuk "he asked for a Zhou Mi?I wonder if hes hungry orr......" Zhou mi held up his hand "Actually, he is talking about me..." the doctor let Zhou Mi in Kyuhyuns room and closed the door.

Kyuhyun was sitting up eating a small bowl of applesauce, he set down the spoon and grinned when he saw Zhou Mi. "Mimi, sorry for fainting back there..." Zhou Mi ducked his head in acceptance. "Kyuhyun I--" Kyuhyun held up his hand silencing Zhou Mi "Zhou Mi are you willing to give up Super Junior so that we can be together?"

Zhou Mi was confused "Why would we have to do that?"

"When the fans find out, they will more then likely ridicule us. I will lose popularity and you will gain more hate groups over night. We will be ruined. If that time comes, will you quit with me?"

"Yes." the word had flown from his mouth before he could stop it.

----------------------------------------------------

Authors note: OMO Too much teukkie in this huh!!? this story isnt about him! Thats what my other story is for!! I am sorry KyuMi fans, I got side tracked >____< Sorry this chapter is ALL over the place but there was just SOO Much I wanted to write down!!!!! :D Thank you for your support and I hope you enjoy my fan fics!!!!! ( I am also working on a YooSu AND planning a KangTeuk >_< not to mention trying to write out a request I have recieved for a yunho and max fanfic -____- we will see if i can do that haha) I hope I am updating fast enough!! I TRY to do a chapter a day! and today I got my YooSu updated as well!! ^____^ Comments and critique are encouraged!!!!