Kyu do you understand now?

Maybe I misunderstood

Zhou mi looked down at his hand. Kyuhyun had it gripped tightly and was pulling him away from the fan girls, his face dark. 'Omo' Zhou Mi closed his eyes and smiled. He always wanted to hold Kyuhyuns hand. Their fingers were interlocked, and Zhou Mi could feel his hand start to sweat.

"Um...Kyu...." Kyuhyun halted midstep and turned to his friend, his eyes immediatley went from cold and angry to warm and adoring. "Yes, Mimi?" Kyuhyun smiled. Without saying anything Zhou Mi glanced down at their hands and blushed, then he raised his face back up to Kyuhyun, they met eyes. "Mimi why are you so red?" 

Kyuhyun also glanced down at their hands. He did not want to let go, with Zhou Mi's hand in his, he felt...full...complete. He could not describe the sensation he was feeling, but it was there, and already he was addicted to it.

"Erm...you can let go of my hand now." Zhou Mi looked away from Kyuhyun, his blush deepening. Kyuhyun cocked his head, an urge to shout 'I DONT WANT TO!' at Zhou Mi, but he was the great Kyuhyun- he never panicked- so, he took a deep breath and plastered on his evil smirk. "Why? We do this at concerts all the time."

Zhou Mi closed his eyes and tried to pull his hand out of Kyuhyuns, but Kyuhyun maintained his iron grip. "Zhou Mi...does..this make you uncomfortable?" Uncomfortable? Zhou Mi? No, this made him ecstatic...so happy that he thought we would burst. But, this also mislead him. If Kyuhyun only thought of him as a friend then Zhou Mi should not be getting this...ermm...(He knew the word but was too embarrased to say it)...excited.

"Kyu please let go!?" Zhou mi raised his voice then yanked his hand out of Kyuhyun and rubbed his wrist. Kyuhyuns face darkened, then it became gentle once again as he leaned really close to Zhou Mi, and kissed his forehead. "I am sorry Mimi. How does your head feel?" Kyu's face displayed so much gentleness that Zhou Mi's hand unconsciously rose and slid along Kyuhyuns cheek, and down his jaw line.

Kyuhyuns eyes widened and it was his turn to blush. Zhou Mi realized what he was doing and he jerked his hand away, glancing around the street. To his left he saw a huge group of boys sprinting toward them and he knew, this nice intimate moment with kyuhyun was over.

"Zhou Mi! Kyuhyun!!!!! Are my babies ok!?!?!?" Leeteuk rushed forward and pulled them both in a hug, pretending that he hadn't seen Zhou Mi and Kyuhyun so close. (he had)

Kyuhyun struggled out of Leeteuks grasp and ended up in the arms of Siwon who began to squeeze the life out of him. "You are a bad maknae!!!! You make us worry!!!!" Kyuhyun sighed knowing he stood no chance of getting out of Siwons grip and turned to watch Zhou Mi, contemplating what the older man might feel toward him.

To Kyuhyuns dismay Zhou Mi escaped Leeteuks hold and wound up hugging Heechul, who was literally all over Zhou Mi. "Are you ok!?!? Zhou Mi next time something bothers you talk to me about it ok!?!? We are best friends after all!!!"

Kyuhyun felt Siwons grip tighten, everyone knew how Siwon felt for Heechul, yet Heechul remained completely oblivious. 'What kind of man doesnt realize when there is someone in love with him?' He let out a gasp that was loud enough for Siwon to hear. "Siwon you are hurting Kyu!!!" Leeteuk jumped to the rescue, fully aware of why Siwon was acting like that. "sorry Kyuhyun!" 

But Kyuhyun wasn't paying siwons endless apologizing and Leeteuks attention no mind. Because, his gaze was fixed on Zhou Mi and Heechul. Zhou Mi looked so happy and carefree with Heechul, unlike when he was with Kyuhyun, he always looked uncomfortable or sad.

Am I a bad friend? Kyuhyun frowned at the thought. But, he could see himself being a bad friend. Keeping friends and caring for others was not something he was good at. Even now after living with these 14 other boys he could not see any change in who he was as a person. He was unsure of whether to be happy...or horrified.

Leeteuk frowned as he took note of Kyuhyuns eyes filling with sadness. "Hey everybody let us go back home ne? There we can make sure Zhou Mi is ok!"

Kyuhyun rubbed his wrist. No, he couldnt be a bad friend, he just signed thirty plus autographs and smiled and allowed fans to take pictures of him just so they would leave his Mimi alone. that made him a good friend....right?

But if that made him a good friend then why was Zhou Mi always looking unhappy when he was with Kyuhyun? As they began their walk back to the house Kyuhyun kept glancing back at Heechul and Zhou mi. They were holding hands and Zhou Mi looked as happy and relaxed as ever.

'When we held hands i agitated Zhou Mi...maybe he is only my friend because he pities me......' Kyuhyun closed his eyes then cleared his mind. As they opened the door he let out a whoop and said. "YES!! Finally some gaming time!!!!!!!" He then made a mad dash to his room and slammed the door, before grabbing his stuffed bear, and laying down on the bed. 
 

Just for tonight he decided that he would allow himself to cry at his lonliness.

xxxx

Leeteuk watched as Kyuhyun sprinted up the stairs, he knew that Kyuhyun was worried about Zhou Mi. 'my poor Kyu-bear must be upset about something...' He sighed and turned his attention to Zhou Mi who was sitting on the couch with Ryeowook and Heechul beside him. "So, Zhou Mi. Mind telling us where you were and what happened?"

xxxx

Heechul watched as Leeteuk questioned Zhou Mi, but he kept feeling his eyes drawn to the stairs. Kyuhyun had been so worried about Zhou Mi, yet suddenly when they had arrived home he had taken off, like he hadn't even cared about Zhou Mi in the first place. Being curious he slowly and quietly made his way up to Kyuhyuns room, with Siwon behind him.

When he got to the door he pressed his ear against it and almost let out a yell! Kyuhyun- the strong, witty, smart-alec of the group was crying! Siwon tapped Heechul on the shoulder and gave him a confused look. Heechul did not speak, instead he pointed to the door.

Kyuhyuns crying could be heard clearly and Siwon had to fight the impulse to open the door and rush to the younger mans side. "Should we tell Leeteuk? He deserves to know about this." He whispered it then, without even waiting for an answer he ran down the stairs and yelled out to Leeteuk. "Leeteuk Kyu is crying!"

Silence filled the room and everyone turned to leeteuk, whose mouth formed an O. "Kyuhyun...is.....crying...are you sure you arent mistaken? Like...maybe in a game he is playing somebody is crying?" Siwon shook his head. "No...Leeteuk, he is REALLY crying!" 

Leeteuk turned to Zhou Mi and smiled weakly. "Well, Zhou Mi if you are feeling fine, then please excuse me." Zhou Mi's face said that he wanted to go and comfort Kyuhyuns himself but he nodded and remained in his seat, respecting Leeteuk.

"The rest of you, stay here! I mean it." He gave them all a look then turned and clamly walked up the stairs. As he got to the hall he saw Heechul still listening with a LARGE frown on his face. "Heechul." He snapped his fingers and pointed at Heechul, then to the stairs. "go." Heechul nodded then left Leeteuk at Kyuhyuns door.

"Kyu-bear, can I come in?" Leeteuk knocked on Kyuhyuns door. He recieved no answer.

"Kyuhyun, I am coming in." Then feeling extremely guilty he barged right on into Kyuhyuns room.

Lying on his bed with his teddy bear pulled to his chest was Kyuhyun. His eyes closed and his mouth formed a frown. "Kyu-bear," leeteuk sat down beside Kyuhyun patiently waiting for the younger man to acknowledge him. Kyuhyuns tears were evident as the bed sheets were wet and there were still tears sliding down kyuhyuns face.

xxx

Kyuhyun knew Leeteuk was right next to him. 'Oh no! What do I tell him?! oh hey Leeteuk oppa I am feeling lonely? NO!! If I tell him that I WILL NEVER get alone time again!!' SO, Kyuhyun being the genius that he is thought of a good reason.

Feeling confident he sat up. "Hey Leeteuk, what do you need?" Leeteuk said nothing he just put his hand on Kyuhyuns shoulder and smiled. "Do you need to talk Kyu-bear? Why are you crying?"
 

Kyuhyun sniffled. "Because...I...I LOST AT MY GAME!!!" He let more tears pour from his eyes, allowing Leeteuk to think they were from him losing a game, when he was really crying because he was lonely. Its not that he didnt have his house mates as his  friends...but...he still felt isolated. 

Leeteuk's eyebrow rose. "You...lost at your game? Thats why you were crying...it had NOTHING to do with Zhou Mi?" Kyuhyun jerked at the suggestion and Leeteuk knew he had just hit a bullseye.

" I am not Stupid Kyu-bear.." Kyuhyun had thought that his answer would seem believable, but Leeteuk had just seen through his ruse.

"Kyu-bear, tell me what about Zhou Mi upsets you?"

Kyuhyun started fiddling with his hands, embarrasment clouding his mind. He did not want Leeteuk to treat him more like a baby. "Well, Leeteuk Oppa....do you think Zhou Mi pities me?"

Leeteuks eyes widened. "Pity you? What do you mean!?"

Kyuhyun took a deep breath "Leeteuk Oppa....I want to see Zhou Mi...can I?" Leeteuk remained silent for a minute, hurt that Kyuhyun did not want to talk to him.

"S-Sure Kyu-bear. I will go and get him." Then Leeteuk stood up and walked out the door, thinking to himself 'Great now I am crying'. Leeteuk started to cry as he went and got Zhou Mi.

Kyuhyun made his teddy bear dance back and forth until he heard a gentle knock on his door. "Come in." He set the teddy bear then looked at Zhou Mi.

"Mimi, you wanna come and sit?" He gestured to a spot next to him, which Zhou Mi took. "Kyu....why were you crying?" Zhou MI stared straight at Kyuhyuns face. "I will tell you. Zhou Mi...do you like Heechul more then me?" Zhou mi's mouth dropped open.

"No! Kyu why do you think that?!" 

"because..." Kyuhyun bit his bottom lip "When you are with Heechul, you always seem...so happy and carefree...but when you are with me..you always seem agitated..and I know I am not the greatest friend to have....and..." Zhou Mi pressed his finger to Kyuhyuns lips and spoke in the most serious tone Kyuhyun had ever heard from him.

"Kyuhyun you are perfect. NEVER compare yourself to other people." Zhou Mi then removed his finger from Kyuhyuns lips and plaed his hand on top of Kyuhyuns. "Do you understand me Kyuhyun?" 
 

NEVER had Zhou Mi used Kyuhyun's real name before, it stunned Kyuhuyn. "Perfect?" He scoffed. "I am.....really flawed Zhou Mi...." Zhou Mi leaned towards Kyuhyun. "Kyuhyun I like you.....no...I love you..." Kyuhyuns eyes widened and his breath caught. 
 

'Zhou Mi must mean he loves me like a friend' "You...love me? I am your best friend right? So, then you like me more then Heechul. Because you guys get along so well, and I am always yelling at you for something...." Zhou Mi did not let Kyuhuyn finish the sentence. He smashed his lips against Kyuhyuns, evoking a small moan from the younger man. 

Kyuhyuns breath became shaky and his hands grabbed onto Zhou Mi's shirt and clenched. This kiss...it was so powerful....so......but before he'd even had his fill of it, Zhou Mi pulled away, a smile on his face. 

He then leaned over and whispered in Kyuhyuns ear. "You are my treasure Kyu. Do you understand now?"

-----------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry I am not so good at the whole romantic moment thing!! xD I will get better!!! I SWEAR!!!!!!!!! THERE WILL BE KyuMi "things" going on later!!! XD Also I am sorry to leave it as such a cliffhanger but i am SUPER tired -/___\- thank you for the comments so far!! In fact this chapter I wrote tonight for dbsk4lyf  and YoonMi!!! Thank you guys SOO much!! ^___^ You make me WANT to write more!!! :D <3 Of course I love all of my readers, even the silent ones ^^ And, comments are encouraged, including critique this is my frist fanfic so I will definitely need advice on how to make it better!! <3