Deal or no deal?

Maybe I misunderstood

Kyuhyun's eyes shot open and the first thing he took note of was a heavy weight on his arm. Shocked he rolled off of his bed and sat on the ground looking with curiosity at who had fallen asleep next to him.

With surprise he saw his precious Zhou Mi, fast aleep, still in the clothes he had worn yesterday. A part of Kyuhuyn wanted to sneak back into the bed and wrap  Zhou mi's arms around him, pretending that nothing had happened to their relationship. Pretending that Zhou Mi was still his, pretending that the hurt and resentment Kyuhyun felt toward his older lover did not exist. 

But, he knew that was not possible. His heart ached looking at the man he loved so much, the man that had betrayed him at a time when he needed his guidance most.

'He must have come in here last night unaware that this was my room...' Kyuhyun rose and took a deep breath. He wanted Zhou Mi to stay with him forever, but that had ended last night. It was too late the go back now, he had already told Leeteuk that he had chosen Super Junior.

"Yah, Zhou Mi!" He yanked the covers off of Mimi and put on his "on stage" mask.

Zhou Mi let out a cry of surprise and bolted upright in the bed. "Kyu! Did you sleep well?" Zhou Mi looked at Kyuhuyn, and Kyu could feel his legs become wobbly and his resolve weaken.

"Don't 'did you sleep well' me Zhou Mi! Leave my room, now." Kyuhyun stomped to his door and opened it, pointing out to the hall. "In case you didnt know, this is MY room, not yours or Heechuls. Leave." He spoke coldly, his tone and face displaying hatred, but inside he felt so alone and empty. He wanted to just drop this facade and run to Zhou Mi's arms begging him to pretend that nothing had happened.

Zhou Mi got up off of the bed and placed his hands on his hips. "I am not going anywhere until you listen to me Kyuhyun." His voice was firm. All night Zhou Mi had been building up defense for this moment, that he knew would come. He was ready to take Kyuhyun on and win back his love.

Kyuhuyn snorted. "There is nothing to listen to. We are OVER Zhou Mi. I no longer want you."

Zhou Mi was prepared for that kind of inconsiderate comment, his heart was already stoned to it.

"I believe you misunderstood Kyu."

"Quit calling me that." Kyuhyun had such a deep glare on his face that he could feel the wrinkles imbedding in his skin, right between his eyebrows.

"No, you are my Kyu and a small childish arguement is not going to change that." Zhou Mi began to cautiously approach into Kyuhyuns personal territory. 

Ever so slowely he inched closer to his lover.

Kyuhyun's eyes shifted around the room. This was not normal. Usually Zhou Mi would back down and run out of Kyuhyun's room crying. But this time, Zhou Mi was taking a firm stance against Kyuhyun. He had gotten cocky and arrogant...and a part of Kyuhuyn loved it.

This interesting part of Zhou Mi that was fighting for him. Fighting to keep him.

"Kyu, do you need to cry?" Zhou Mi held open his arms as he got within arms reach of Kyuhyun.

"Are you sad Kyu? Sad that I kissed Heechul and appeared to have enjoyed it? Sad that Heechul and I get along better then you and I? Sad that I--" Kyuhyun let out a yell and slapped Zhou Mi across the face.

"Do you have to rub it in? I get that you want to be with Heechul, but what I don't understand is why you are in MY room!!" 

Zhou Mi did not even flinch from the slap, instead he had caught Kyuhyun's wrist and was holding onto it tightly, preventing Kyuhuyn from escaping.

"I want to be with you Kyu."

Kyuhyun hissed. "You can't have both Zhou Mi."

"Call me Mimi."

"Never. Not anymore."

Zhou Mi frowned. He was starting to regret his attitude toward Kyuhyun. How would Kyuhuyn forgive him if he acted so uncaring?

"Please Kyu?"

Kyuhyun's eyes narrowed. "Like I said Zhou Mi, you can't have both."

Zhou Mi slammed Kyuhyun's door shut and pushed Kyuhyun against it.

Kyuhyun let out a tiny gasp, as Zhou Mi lowered his head onto Kyuhyun's shoulder.

"Kyu, Heechul loves Siwon."

Kyuhyun's face flushed.

"Yeah and I love reading." He smirked to himself at his sarcasm.

"Cho Kyuhyun, I am being completely serious. Please try to do the same. Heechul kissed me to sort out his feelings. He is in LOVE with Siwon, I am not toying with you. Why is it so easy for you to be mad at me, but it is so hard for me to do the same?"

Kyuhyun could not believe this was true. He had misunderstood everything, how could he have been so stupid? So distrusting? Still; he closed his eyes, it would completely destroy every ounce of pride and dignity he had to apologize.

"Kyu, do you love me as much as I love you?" Zhou Mi raised his head and rested his forehead against Kyuhyun's, he was about to cry now, about to break out of his character and let Kyuhuyn see his frustration.

"Do....I love you?" Kyuhuyn gulped and tried to break free of Zhou Mi's grasp, it did not work.

"I love my family, I love my job, I love singing. But I do NOT love you." Kyuhyun tried one final shove, and it worked. Zhou Mi stepped away from him, the cool face he had on was gone. Instead, the old Zhou Mi had returned; the one that had tried as hard as he could to play it cool was gone; here was the Zhou Mi that squealed at fluffy things, the Zhou Mi that loved Kyuhyun, the Zhou Mi that could not move forward without his lover by his side, the Zhou Mi that was completely and utterly destroyed by Kyuhyun's harsh words.

"You.....haha how can you say that to me?" Zhou Mi felt something he had never felt before, rage.

Kyuhuyn did not speak, instead he bit his lip and once again opened his door.

"How can you say that to me? You love me Kyuhyun, admit it!" Zhou Mi clung to Kyuhyun's shirt, tears sneaking down his face. "Tell me."

Kyuhyun had already made up his mind not to forgive Zhou Mi, but NEVER had he seen Zhou Mi look so desperate.

"Kyuhyun you believe me right? About Heechul?"

Kyuhuyn nodded his head. "Zhou Mi I believe you."

"Then...." Zhou Mi released Kyuhyuns shirt and stood up completely straight. "Why don't you love me?"

Kyuhyun began to shake. "It's not that, it's..."

Zhou Mi wiped his eyes and raised his hand to gently rub Kyuhyuns cheek, but he was stopped. Kyuhyun held onto Zhou Mi's hand.

"Zhou Mi, I-I love you. But....I love Super Junior more."

Two hearts shattered at those words. Both men stared at eachother, unconsiously leaning towards one another, until their lips met.

Zhou Mi closed his eyes and pulled Kyuhyun to him, Kyuhyun did not fight it.

"Kyuhyun please---" Leeteuk froze as he realized he come upon an awakard scenario.

"Leeteuk umma!" Kyuhyun pulled away from Zhou Mi, whose eyes looked dull.

"Kyuhyun, I wanted to tell you before it was too late. you DON'T have to choose between Zhou Mi and Super Junior! Like I said last night, that is NOT what I meant! And even if you were forced to choose, I would want you to be happy, to be smiling, to be yourself! To be that Kyuhyun, the Kyu-bear that I love so much, you would have to choose Zhou Mi do you understand?"

Those two hearts that had shattered seemed to magically glue back together, and without a word Kyuhyun took charge and yanked Zhou Mi toward him, giving him an agressive kiss.

Leeteuk smiled happily to himself, then frowned, this happy moment would cease in a moment. For now, he wanted to allow Kyuhyun to express himself.

Kyuhyun pulled away from Zhou Mi only when he needed to breathe, his breath was ragged and Zhou Mi's lips had become swollen.

"Zhou Mi, I love you. Always have always will." Zhou Mi was frozen on the spot. NEVER had Kyuhuyn been so upfront.

"Kyu I-"

Leeteuk interrupted with a small cough. "Kyuhuyn, you need to come with mommy somewhere ok?" Kyuhyun brushed his fingers against Zhou Mi's lips and gave him an affectionate smile. "I will be back."

Still Zhou Mi was frozen, he could barely manage to nod his head. His thoughts were in a whirl, what the HELL had just happened?!

------

"Teukkie Omma, where are we going?" 

Kyuhyun got his answer when he saw the company van. "Oh......about my scandal?"

Leeteuk grabbed onto Kyuhyun's and gave it a small squeeze, he nodded his head. "Just let Teukkie umma do all the talking ok?"

The ride in the car was silent as Kyuhyun's heart was beating wildly in his chest and Leeteuk was busy debating what to say in his mind.

When they arrived at the SME company, Kyuhuyn tugged on Leeteuks shirt, he was terrified. "Umm...Teukkie Umma....who are we seeing?"

Leeteuk did not want to scare his Kyu-bear anymore, but there was not point in hiding the truth. "We are seeing president Soo-man."

Kyuhyuns eyes got wide and when they got to Soo-mans office, he gave Leeteuks hand one final squeeze, then put on his poker face as they entered the office.

Soo-man was sitting at his desk with his laptop on and it was obvious that he was looking at the scandal Kyuhyun was involved in.

"Ahh my appointment, Hello Park Jungsu! How are you?" Soo-man gave Leeteuk a firm handshake and gave Kyuhyun a faint nod.

"Both of you sit." He pointed to a couch and turned the laptop toward them. 

"Care to explain this Kyuhyun?"

"I believe I can sir."Leeteuk raised his hands.

"As the leader of Super Junior, I encourage all the members to make their fans as happy as possible, and at the time Kyuhyun was surrounded by KyuMi fans. He was merely doing what I had taught all of the members. Fanservice."

Soo-man's lip twitched "Then Leeteuk, how do you explain the audio fans have about the kiss? Did Kyuhyun know about the fans following him then?"

Kyuhyun fidgeted. "Sir, I always tell Kyuhyun to be prepared and--" Soo-man held up his hand.

"That is ENOUGH. I want Kyuhyun to tell me himself. Kyuhyun be honest with me and maybe your punishment will not be that bad."

Leeteuk went into mother mode and got very protective. "Sir, I am completely willing to take any punishment you have for Kyuhyun...."

"No." Soo-man silened Leeteuk again.

"Sir....I.....well you see....." Kyuhyun closed his eyes. 'I want you to be happy Kyu-bear.....to do that you need to choose Zhou Mi, do you understand?' Kyuhyun opened his eyes and took a deep breath. 'I will always love you Zhou Mi, no matter what...'

"Sir, I am in love with Zhou Mi. I am the only member in the immediate Super Junior group who is gay." Kyuhyun had made his choice, but he was determined to protect his family.

Leeteuk could feel himself begin to shake. He had told Kyuhyun in a round about way to do this, but he was not sure Kyuhyun was ready for Soo-man to tear him apart.

"Is that so?" Soo-Man leaned back in his chair.

"Well, then I am afraid I will have to terminate Zhou Mi's contract. You will no longer be allowed to see him and--"

"Then tear mine up to."

Soo-man clenched his hands onto the sides of his desk.

"I will not. Your contract says you have to do what I say. If you do not, I will take you to court, you will lose everything."

Kyuhyun made eye contact with his boss. "Then take me to court, even if you take away all of my money, my home, my friends. I will not curtail to you, if you try to make me sing I will do it....badly. Cut my contract and you will be saving yourself a heap of trouble."

Soo-man looked to Leeteuk. "What does the leader have to say about this?"

Leeteuk looked to Kyuhyun. "I want my member to be happy. Let Kyuhyun go...."

Soo-man grinned as an idea suddenly came to him. He could make a TON of money off of Kyuhyun without having to pay the artist anything. "I will tell you what. Do one more concert for me? All of you guys together. There you can announce to your fans that you are leaving....but not before. If...and I mean IF KyuMi merchandise makes a lot of money I will allow you both to stay...fair?"

-------

The ride back was once again silent and Leeteuk let his hand rest on Kyuhyuns back. "You did good Kyu-bear. Mommy is proud."

---------------------------------------

AUTHOR NOTE: OMO THIS STORY IS ALMOST OVER!!! What did Kyuhyun say? Do you think he agreed????Hmm..........How you liked this! ^_^ Please remember to comment!!!!<3 My friend says that Leeteuk Oppa has mother hen instincts xD :) That is how he always comes in at just the RIGHT time!!!!