Missed Memory

Maybe I misunderstood

 

Kyuhyun could hardly keep his sarcasm hidden from the man walking with him. "No, really Zhou Mi, she dumped ME! Can you believe it?" The man next to Kyuhyun stopped walking and looked over at his friend, his name was Zhou Mi. "No, I can't believe it. If she dumped you then why did you give me your phone last night. I had to tell her that she had the wrong number at least ten times!! It was embarassing.." Zhou Mi lowered his head, his face flushing at the thought of the girl's cruel words.
 
"Aww Mimi!" Kyuhyun threw his arm up over his friends shoulder. "You did that because you love me!" It was true. Everything Zhuo Mi did was for Kyuhyun. These feelings he had for his best friend were unnatural, Kyuhyun had thouands of fan girls that loved and adored him, if they found out Zhou Mi loved their Prince Kyu he knew they would destroy him. Already fans hated him claiming that he was ruining "KyuMin" and "KyuWook" because him and Kyuhyun were so close to eachother. But Zhou Mi never intended for that to happen, so as often as he could he would avoid going out with Kyuhyun in public. He did not want the fans to misunderstand....or...honestly..to figure out his feelings for Kyuhyun and ruin his friendship.
 
Lightly Zhou Mi let out a laugh and pushed Kyuhyun's hand off of his shoulder. "Next time please be honest with me." he made a puppy-dog face causing Kyuhyun to shrug. "You know how I am with women. Why bother asking a question if you already know that answer?" Then without waiting for a reply he strode off a little ways in front of Zhou mi. Zhou Mi knew how Kyuhyun was with women, getting up to six girls at a time confessing to him Kyuhyun would smirk and pick the one he was most interested in and take them out for a date and......Zhou Mi shook his head. 'All that matters' he mummbled to himself while shaking his head 'is that he has no real interest in the girls.'
 
XPAST MEMORYX
 
"Kyuhyun Oppa...I...I Like you!" Zhou Mi had been right there next to Kyuhyun when the girl had professed her interest in Kyuhyun. "You like me. So what?" Kyuhyun had spoken with a bored tone of voice. The girl got flustered and took Kyuhyuns arm "So, Oppa will you go out with me?"
 
Zhou Mi remembers the next part clearly, he remembers because he thought his heart was about to break, his legs had told him to run from the situation so he wouldnt get hurt. But as Kyuhyun's friend he had stayed. "Hmm...." Kyuhyun had rubbed his chin, flashing the girl a smile that made Zhou Mi feel bed for her. It was a smile that looked to the girl as if it said 'you are cute I am going to say yes,' but Zhou mi knew that grin, that evil smirk really meant 'this will be fun....for a while.....' "Sure, why not?" The girl then ran off screaming in joy to tell all of her friends.
 
"Why did you say yes Kyuhyun? You clearly do not like her." Zhou Mi had his hand on his backpack, he was squeezing it so hard from jealousy that his knuckles had turned white. "Mimi Im booooored!" Kyuhyun dragged out the word then laughed. "She will help me pass some time!" Zhou Mi did not want this! Not.At.All. So, he thought of the best comeback he could and said it. "With your schedule, school, Super Junior and now a girl how will you find time for gaming?" Kyuhyuns mouth had dropped open so much and his eyes had gone so wide that Zhou mi had laughed. 
 
"Also, what will your fans say? They will be sad." Kyuhyun did not reply his eyes said that he was somewhere else. Probably thinking about his loss of gaming time.  
 
XBack to Present timeX
 
Zhou Mi sighed as he rememberd that day, Kyuhyun had broken up with the girl and had immediatley called Zhou Mi over to play some games, where he confessed to Zhou Mi that he had no interest in getting into a serious relationship. Zhou mi remembers this, because.....on this day he was the happiest he had been in a long time.
 
 

-------------------------------AUTHORS NOTE (Thats me ^__^)

Thank you so much for reading! I would love any advice you have to make this story better. I am sorry this chapter is not long. Forgive me!!!!!!! This is my first Fanfic, please have mercy on me!!!!!