"The taken picture"

What do you think about me?

Suho was just staring at Kai and Kai was looking everywhere except leader's eyes. 

Kai's POV

W-why did i do that!?! Its not like i did something really bad right? We are close friends , and friends do something like that sometimes... right?! RIGHT!?! I'm doomed... 

Suho's POV

Kai kissed my nose... he kissed my nose.. this is a dream. Yeah i must be dreaming. There is no friggin way this could happen in real life. YEs!! Its deffintly a dream. *sighs* . I  better wake up sone. 

Noone's POV

They were both thinking , then looked at each other and turned the other way again. Suho was still trying to "wake up" from his dream and Kai was still trying to convince himself that what he just did , normal friends do to each other too. 

D.O, was staring at them from the front door , since he came back from practise earlier and when he was about to greet them , he saw Kai kissing Suho's nose. Then they went awkward with each other. 

"They are totally hopeless. " thought D.O. and few minutes thinking, he went in the living room and great s.

"Heeeey guys. What are you doing?" he asked them. 

They just looked at him and then widened their eyes. 

"D-d-d.o hyung!!! W-welcome back.!!" Kai answered

"O-oh y-you're back earlier." the leader said. 

"Is there.. something wrong?" D.O. asked teasingly.

"NO!!" Kai and Suho answered together. 

"Pff hahaha!! OMG you should just see your reactions. Hahah you guys are the best!!" laughed D.O and gave them the thumbs up and then went to his room. 

Suho was dumbfounded. He was trying to think what to say next so he just said that he will go out to buy something to eat. Kai nodded and heeded to his room , which he shared with Sehun and Baekhyun. 

After he went out to the store he noticed his phone ringing , and saw that he have recieved a message. It was from D.O. and it was a picture... of Kai and him, just when Kai kissed him nose. 

"I'm doomed. " Suho thought and ran to their dorm.