"After the concert"

What do you think about me?

Finally the concert was over and EXO-K went to greet all their seniors. They greeted most of them and the last ones were Super Junior. 

"Hello. We are ONE! We're EXO-K. Please take care of us." greeted all EXO-K members.

"Haha so cute. We'll be glad to take care of you. " smiled and said Sungmin. 

"Yes. We'll be glad. By the way , we liked a lot your concert." said Yesung.

"Exspecially the parts with Kai and Suho-shi" giggled Eunhyuk and Donghae. "We know how you feel. Fans pair up both too since we are really close friends so we do some skinship for the fans. So be careful. You might have to do it a lot too." 

"A-ah , ye. " said Suho and looked down embarassed. 

"Haha they really are cute. Dont let that embarrass you. Its not something weird. Its just called "men-freindship" and "fanservice" " explained Kyuhyun.

"We know , but we are still shy around each other" answered Suho.

"Ohhh you wont be like that at all after 2-3 years , i guaranty it." smiled Leeteuk while saying that. 

After talking with their seniors , EXO-K went back to their dorm. 

"Ahhh im so tired." said Baekhyun and laid on the sofa in the living room.

"We are all tired hyung. So please go to the bedroom and sleep there." said Sehun when he threw his jacket on top of Baekhyun.

All the members were tired but still talking a lot. Just Suho and Kai didnt say anything and went out for a bit.

"H-hyung.. " started Kai.

"I know i know. Dont worry , i wont let that happen."

"Its not that.. " whispered Kai but Suho didnt hear him.

"It was just for the first concert , so dont let that bother you. " 

"But... its not.. " 

"So from now on just focus on your dancing. Fanservice can be done by other members too. You wont need to do it." 

"ITS NOT LIKE THAT!!!" screamed Kai. 

Suho turned to see Kai. He was sweating and holding his hand in fist. 

"Kai? " 

"Hyung. I didnt hate it.. the fanservice." 

"What are you talking about!? Kissing between men is wrong." 

"I know. But the fans liked it. " 

Kai was lying. He couldnt tell his hyung that actually its him who enjoyed it the most. He wanted more kisses like that.

"Well the fans could see the other members do fanservice too. They are probably better than us anyway." explained Suho and shrugged.

"I-i see." said Kai and went back in the dorm. 

He was about to leave when Suho suddenly grabbed his arm. Kai turned around. Suho was looking down and when he looked at Kai , his eyes were not the same as his from few minutes ago. 

"Kai.. i got something to tell you , so please.. stay a little more.. " 

Kai's heartbeat increased. He was nervious all of a sudden . He stood there like an idiot and in the end he just nodded and waited to see what the leader has to say to him.